Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-02-19, 21:12   Link #241
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Pretty sure he has that ability for just that fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
been a while since i play this but i think besides leveling him up there is also a potion that Kentaro has that would restore him. You could win with out using the potion but it would be very difficult.
I tried the battle out (and finished the game as well) and just found it man do I feel silly for not mousing over Kentaro. But I also did level him up alot by wasting an Action Fan on those scenarios that give him a major boost. But the Apostle just levels up accordingly, so all you can do against her is just use the potion on your last action point.
Old 2011-02-20, 11:24   Link #242
StarFox117

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalNite View Post
Any Sengoku Rance fans here? I recently got suck into the game n addicted to it cant stop playing man. Anyone wanna discuss??
Awesome game, awesome music, awesome characters awesome rance is awesome...gah!! I just wanna play Rance 2D...
StarFox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 11:32   Link #243
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

i am waiting for the next Rance game, can't wait to find out who Rance is raping next
Old 2011-02-20, 11:33   Link #244
StarFox117

Quote:
i am waiting for the next Rance game, can't wait to find out who Rance is raping next
I bet his middle name is rape or something. Seriously, he is either one really ill person or just a plain BAD-ASS.
StarFox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 18:50   Link #245
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

For the new Rance game, they are reverting back to the original Rance gamestyle of dungeon exploration instead of what we got in Sengoku Rance, I will be new to it and might enjoy it, but it probably will not be quite as addicting as the gameplay Sengoku Rance brought to me possibly. Also I hope Rance is in this certain place to unfreeze Sill..

New Rance Game preview:
http://yaminoseigi.blogspot.com/2011...announced.html
Old 2011-02-20, 20:44   Link #246
GDB

I saw that screenshot before, and you know what my initial reaction was? The blue-haired avatar looks a lot like Suzume. I really hope it is, since she was my second favorite character in Rance (after Kenshin and barely ahead of Isoroku).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 20:49   Link #247
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I saw that screenshot before, and you know what my initial reaction was? The blue-haired avatar looks a lot like Suzume. I really hope it is, since she was my second favorite character in Rance (after Kenshin and barely ahead of Isoroku).
Oh but you are correct, Suzume *seems* to be making a return and appears to be following along with Rance since he is the only guy she is interested in and she has no ties to Japan. So she is probably free to travel along with him.

Of course that's how I see it, just like you said the blue-haired avatar is almost identical to Suzume, and thinking her characteristics, I think she would join Rance in the continent.
Old 2011-02-20, 20:52   Link #248
GDB

Yeah, the only thing that's making me not 100% sure it's her is the ending of Sengoku, where she stuck around with Kouhime and the others at least long enough for Isoroku to show signs of pregnancy like morning sickness. I suppose she'd be able to leave shortly after that and catch up to him, though.
Old 2011-02-20, 21:00   Link #249
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

You can never know what Suzume is up to next apparently (She was also funny in Ran's route where Ran set up a Shikigami that would explode into firecrackers if set off, but when people were alarmed by it she said it was one of her bombs and they were like "Oh it was you Suzume" )

Also I'm thinking of trying the hardest difficulty + Demon King Route (even though I'll lose because they accuse you of cheating if you actually win it) but that might just well blow my mind out but it's a shot I must take!

I only have enough points to get 3 Special Character bonuses, and an extra action fan sadly...
Old 2011-02-20, 21:06   Link #250
GDB

I have a ridiculous number of points (140), but I'm also ridiculously short on save slots. I hear once you hit 999 count, you can't save anymore, and I think I'm somewhere in the 700s or 800s, so I've started just letting the Quick Save be the only saving I do.
Old 2011-02-20, 21:21   Link #251
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
I have a ridiculous number of points (140), but I'm also ridiculously short on save slots. I hear once you hit 999 count, you can't save anymore, and I think I'm somewhere in the 700s or 800s, so I've started just letting the Quick Save be the only saving I do.
Yeah, it also saves up space for your computer I just deleted 80 save points and it was about 356 MB or somewhere along that. (I only have about 25 points or so since I'm still new at this game)
Old 2011-02-20, 21:23   Link #252
GDB

I don't mean save files, but the actual counter it shows for the save number. I only have like 6 save files at most, but I've saved (non-quick save) 700+ times. Once that number hits 999, I hear it won't do non-quick saves anymore.
Old 2011-02-20, 21:26   Link #253
Xacual

Can't you delete your saves? I deleted some really old ones from my first few failed playthroughs.

Also regarding Rance storyline, I'd assume it would follow the true route so Isoroku didn't get pregnant did she?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 21:41   Link #254
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
I don't mean save files, but the actual counter it shows for the save number. I only have like 6 save files at most, but I've saved (non-quick save) 700+ times. Once that number hits 999, I hear it won't do non-quick saves anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Can't you delete your saves? I deleted some really old ones from my first few failed playthroughs.

Also regarding Rance storyline, I'd assume it would follow the true route so Isoroku didn't get pregnant did she?
I deleted my save files but it still says 760 on my save... I have a bad feeling...

Also yeah, it has to follow the true route since Isoroku doesn't get pregnant unless you follow her route.
Old 2011-02-20, 21:46   Link #255
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
For the new Rance game, they are reverting back to the original Rance gamestyle of dungeon exploration instead of what we got in Sengoku Rance, I will be new to it and might enjoy it, but it probably will not be quite as addicting as the gameplay Sengoku Rance brought to me possibly. Also I hope Rance is in this certain place to unfreeze Sill..

New Rance Game preview:
http://yaminoseigi.blogspot.com/2011...announced.html
the blond who is between Rance and the sword/shield girls looks like a character form Rance 6. Good to see Suzume but i also wanted to see Senhime as well not like she has any ties left in Japan anyway.

Quote:
I deleted my save files but it still says 760 on my save... I have a bad feeling...

Also yeah, it has to follow the true route since Isoroku doesn't get pregnant unless you follow her route.
actually alicesoft release epilogue that show what happen after the true route and isoroku was either suffering form Kouhime's poison or morning sickness.

Quote:
Epilogue for RanceVII

it was originally posted by kouji on the Yanadere forum.
Spoiler:

another treat form kouji

a character relation chart for rance characters, so many other girls he hasn't...ah....

http://www.mediafire.com/?ud4m2u2ytih

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2011-02-20 at 22:40.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 22:02   Link #256
GDB

Quote:
Actually, there was an expanded epilogue published in some magazine that sort of brought all the endings (except Ran's, of course) into the main one. Isoroku was pregnant and Kenshin had found the Emperor's Sword (but only the Emperor's Sword).

*Notices post above*
RAWR I've been beaten to it!
Old 2011-02-20, 22:31   Link #257
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Never noticed there was a manga so I wouldn't know

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-02-21 at 12:23.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-21, 10:59   Link #258
Rag

Quote:
It turns out there is a Sengoku Rance Manga. Currently MH has the first 10 chp raw.

just a NSFW warning here, the manga features Rance and is quite graphic. You have been warn.
Fixed.

Spoiler:
Rag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 03:11   Link #259
demonfang

I like this picture:

Spoiler for size:
demonfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 16:27   Link #260
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonfang View Post
I like this picture:

Spoiler for size:
Rance, Sill, Kenshin, Ai, Senhime, Magic, Kou, Yamamoto, Suzume, and I think the girl at the bottom is the musket girl because of the teddy bear beside her? But a nice picture indeed