AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-11, 19:59   Link #141
Perona

Quote:
Originally Posted by syler321 View Post
i dont see mihawk as the planing kind of guy,he probably wants to see if the war between whitebeard and the goverment will be intresting,thats my guess anyway...
Yeah, maybe he just wants to see the after result. Or maybe he is planning something, well we don't really know whats hes thinking anyway cause we don't see much of the guy xD I wonder how the rest of the Shichibukai think of the war...
Old 2009-05-12, 00:54   Link #142
ChaosPaladin
Bringer of Order & Chaos

come to think of it, wat is mihawk motive of becoming a shichibukai? he don't seem the type tt need to protect an island or something like Boa and jinbei or the type who seek for fame like blackbeard. he is like a solo person and i doubt the WG can do anything to him even if he dun follow their order and lose his shichibukai status.
Old 2009-05-12, 02:19   Link #143
syler321

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosPaladin View Post
come to think of it, wat is mihawk motive of becoming a shichibukai? he don't seem the type tt need to protect an island or something like Boa and jinbei or the type who seek for fame like blackbeard. he is like a solo person and i doubt the WG can do anything to him even if he dun follow their order and lose his shichibukai status.
i think the same,so far from his personality we saw that he dosent care to much about titels or even being a part of teh shibubukai,and there meeting when kuma and doflmanigo came to meet with the wg mihawk also came and songoku was suprised and mihawk siad he is there simply to hear what they say...
Old 2009-05-12, 11:13   Link #144
james0246

Spoiler for Possibly confirmed spoiler for 542 that makes very little sense (at least part of it makes little sense)...:
Old 2009-05-12, 12:27   Link #145
Prestige

Strange spoilers, seems quite fake to me though there is very rarely fake spoilers in OP... but its kinda awesome too sametime
Old 2009-05-12, 13:43   Link #146
SMASHERJACKSON

i hope its true would re-invegerate op which was beginning to become as predictable and twistless as certain other shonens during the latter half of this arc so far guess ill wait and see for the full trans release
Old 2009-05-12, 14:47   Link #147
Change of Pace
Shameless Zoro Fangirl

With the crew scattered as they are, I'm betting on Kuma pulling some strings to get them back together, IF their reunion is going to occur in the near future, just because some of their distances are just too far to cover in a reasonable amount of time. Kuma's motives have been under question since his first appearance; I don't think it would be too outrageous to assume that he could group the crew and send them back to meet up with Luffy at Marine HQ, which would also enable Oda to throw the Strawhats into the Ace brawl. Also, Oda keeps introducing characters who could be potential fight matches with members of the crew. Luffy vs. Magellan while Zoro vs. Shiryuu, anyone? Well, that just may be the Zoro fangirl in me hoping we'll see their return shortly; it's a little lonely without them in the chapters.
Closed Thread