Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-04, 13:10   Link #1
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Episode 82 Discussion [Anime]

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week's upcoming episode which I, Vicious, will try to post this thread every Tuesday, to give sometime to fans discuss what will probably happen in the episode. Before I say the rules I just want to say that, according to the new Naruto forum spoiler rules, Manga spoilers, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden in the episode discussion thread; so there’s no need to worry about being spoiled about events of the story that take place beyond this episode.

Now for the people who don't know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread is marked as “Anime” in the title, so you don’t have to use spoiler tags. However, there are some exceptions.

You MUST use spoiler tags when dealing with the episode until an actual credible sub appears. Also, manga spoilers are forbidden even inside spoiler tags, so do not post them in any circumstances. Any post that contains any kind of manga spoilers even inside spoiler tags will be deleted. Also, anyone who insists on spoiler and does not follow these rules will be banned. And there will be no exceptions.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:
  1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
  2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
  3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask people to let me, and only me, do the Episode Discussion threads every week. Why?, you may ask. Mainly, to avoid confusions and 10+ threads of eager people doing the episode threads. So, please, don’t make episode discussion threads without my or Dranz' permission.

So there you have it, just to summarize and add new tidbits of rules:

There is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, no spoilers for future events of the Manga that take place beyond this episode, no annoying questions asking for seeds, ZERO unnecessary spoilers, and try to keep it on topic.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 13:11   Link #2
xyrrus

First post yay.

It's gonna be a great episode, Kakashi v. Itachi whole episode. $100 bucks says Itachi is gonna win... since Oro said he's stronger than himself.
xyrrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 13:13   Link #3
Kouji
StrykerX

Don't forget that Asuma and Kurenai's in this battle too. Cuz last time Asuma was fighting Kisame, and Kurenai aided Asuma as well ^_^. And I can't wait for Naruto's training as well. (which's no doubt the manga chapter 141)
Old 2004-05-04, 13:16   Link #4
kakashilion
has big feet

I'm looking forward to seeing this new character - Tsunade or whatever. All though I dunno if it will happen in this episode.

Oh and some more fighting especially with Itachi and Kakashi.

I really hope that Itachi has some complete badass move like when he sent the guard to sleep in episode 81. Maybe he can make Kakashi fall asleep.
kakashilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 13:18   Link #5
xyrrus

All I'm saying is that the whole episode is gonna be action packed and that's what I'm looking forward to. I'll be pretty disappointed if they did the whole 3rd/oro 5 episode span again and cut to jiraya and naruto's trip to look for tsunade. It'll be an interesting battle since we haven't really seen the other jounins besides kakashi in action, finally something new to look forward to.
Old 2004-05-04, 13:21   Link #6
Kouji
StrykerX

Yeah, it'd be interesting to see the anime version of chapter 141. Even I was suprised when I read this chapter. And now that it's gonna be ep 82. It will even be more cooler.
Old 2004-05-04, 13:25   Link #7
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Where's Gai when all this is going on I hope he comes in Konoha spinning kick style.

Also in these upcoming eps I hope they bring Lee San back.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 13:28   Link #8
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Hope this ep is a lil more 'action packed' than the last one ... even with Itachi there it seemed kinda dull ... the manga was much more interesting...

We finally get to see the manga sharingan jutsu animated.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 13:28   Link #9
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashilion
I'm looking forward to seeing this new character - Tsunade or whatever. All though I dunno if it will happen in this episode.

Oh and some more fighting especially with Itachi and Kakashi.

I really hope that Itachi has some complete badass move like when he sent the guard to sleep in episode 81. Maybe he can make Kakashi fall asleep.
Your AVA rules, what is that called now "Big Boobs no jutsu"?

Well, I'd like to see Tsunade animated also, however because they named Ep 82 sharingan .vs sharingan my thought that was all it was going to be, but perhaps we can get lucky with perhaps a shot of her or something near the end :hoping along with ya:

I think Kakashi would be able to see that "I'm going to make you fall asleep" move because he has the Sharingan also and won't get cought up in "just falling asleep"

Guess I'll have to wait a couple more days perhaps to get a good sub version I can do that
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 13:28   Link #10
xyrrus

I know Itachi is strong but assuming Kisame isn't there to help him, do you guys think Itachi can take on Kurenai, Asuma AND Kakashi by himself? What if we throw Gai into the picture?
Old 2004-05-04, 13:29   Link #11
Kouji
StrykerX

I noticed that too. He's just probably training Lee for the upcoming battles. But he'll show up sooner or later. And of course, Rock Lee will be back.
Old 2004-05-04, 13:31   Link #12
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyrrus
I know Itachi is strong but assuming Kisame isn't there to help him, do you guys think Itachi can take on Kurenai, Asuma AND Kakashi by himself? What if we throw Gai into the picture?
Nope, he doesn't perform as well against many people. 1 vs 1 he's a god, but when he uses his sharingan jutsus they drain him pretty quick. So he'd be worn out and outnumbered against 4 eventually.
Old 2004-05-04, 13:33   Link #13
Kouji
StrykerX

With that said, he wouldn't last very long if he were to challenge Sasuke. Heck Sasuke would even beat him. Because Sasuke, evne though he uses his Sharingan. Won't probably use it as much as Itachi
Old 2004-05-04, 13:34   Link #14
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Gai is always great to see, but I thought Lee wouldn't think Lee is training as much as perhaps helping out like everyone else putting the village back together. His leg and arm is still pretty messed up now.

Poor Lee, he slept thru the bad ass moves during the battle. I'm just happy that one of those snakes didn't eat him! (or anyone else)
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 13:36   Link #15
xyrrus

I figured that but it seems his power is overhyped from the fact that he "singlehandedly wiped out the Uchiha clan" which would make it seem like he's so damn strong he could take on quite a few jounins cuz I honestly think the 3rd could've taken on 4 jounins in his prime since he's able to take on the 1st, 2nd and oro at his old age simutaneously. And since oro is quite evenly matched against the 3rd coupled with the fact that he said Itachi is stronger would mean that he might be capable of taking on 4 jounins.
Old 2004-05-04, 13:38   Link #16
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, he was an ANBU commander afterall. So it wouldn't come as a suprise that he would be this strong. But who knows, we'll just have to see ep 82 and see what happens with this fight.
Old 2004-05-04, 13:43   Link #17
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

The thing about the massacre of the Uchiha clan is that it's kinda sketchy ... we can't be really sure that it was Itachi, even though all fingers point at him. I think something fishy happend that night ...

What we know is that Oro said Itachi is stronger than him ... and I believe it.
Old 2004-05-04, 13:45   Link #18
Kouji
StrykerX

Yep, and anyone that read this chapter would know that also. But I guess, time will tell how powerful Itachi is and if Sasuke will fullfill his mission.
Old 2004-05-04, 13:49   Link #19
Kouji
StrykerX

I also hope that we get to see Sasuke in this episode as well like we did in ep 81. But one thing's for sure, that this episode'll be an intense episode.
Old 2004-05-04, 14:16   Link #20
tektonik
I can see that speed

Without Bakasan a good translation won't be availible till the weekend probably. I lost faith in SO after last episode.
tektonik is offline   Reply With Quote