AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-25, 14:26   Link #101
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
It could be tears of happiness... Like seeing Shin'ichiro "fly" like she've always wanted.
This is what I'm hoping, but unfortunately not expecting. Being Noe, however, she might cry tears of joy when she sees him fly, even if he is flying with Hiromi.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2008-02-25, 18:40   Link #102
Alan589

Hmm I don't think anyone has realized this yet so i'll post it.

Episode 9 spoiler.
Spoiler for hmm:

Just a speculation of course
Old 2008-02-25, 19:52   Link #103
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan589 View Post
Hmm I don't think anyone has realized this yet so i'll post it. Episode 9 spoiler.
Spoiler for hmm:
Just a speculation of course
That looked to me like Noe scrabbling at Raigomaru's grave and cutting her finger.... But what you suggest would be a good idea.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2008-02-25 at 20:02.
Old 2008-02-25, 19:54   Link #104
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
That looked to me like Noe scrabbling at Raigomaru's grave and cutting her finger....
Yeah, that is what looked to me!
Old 2008-02-25, 23:55   Link #105
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Kaoru Chujo already posted it, but oh well.:

Spoiler for ep9 preview summary:

Spoiler for picture:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-02-26, 05:21   Link #106
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Kaoru Chujo already posted it, but oh well.:

Spoiler for ep9 preview summary:

Spoiler for picture:
Spoiler for about ep9 preview summary:

Spoiler for about picture:

Kind of fun making guesses about individual pictures even though it's tough to guess correctly.

Last edited by cloudninja; 2008-02-26 at 16:16.
Old 2008-02-26, 06:06   Link #107
Oppius
Banned

Spoiler for Another thought:
Old 2008-02-26, 06:26   Link #108
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amex_Yohko View Post
Spoiler for Another thought:
You know, this shirt thing is getting funny. So many people are color blind! I am not the most skilled at discerning colors but Jun's shirt and that shirt are very different.
Old 2008-02-26, 12:33   Link #109
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
You know, this shirt thing is getting funny. So many people are color blind! I am not the most skilled at discerning colors but Jun's shirt and that shirt are very different.
Some people are easily misled, but then again it's not really their fault this time I guess because they were supposed to be misled. The point or intent of the misleading preview was to make people overreact in their judgment of Hiromi's state of mind. It was a skillful move by the director and writers to manipulate our thoughts and expectations. I think it was understandable that Hiromi wanted to get away for a while to settle her thoughts before probably calming down. It would have taken a big leap to think that her mental state was so far gone that she would throw herself at Jun to forget everything. The misleading preview clip made people make that leap, but it's just the director and writers toying with us. And I see most people are playing along which is what they wanted to happen.

Last edited by cloudninja; 2008-02-26 at 19:08.
Old 2008-02-26, 19:16   Link #110
Xephiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudninja View Post
1) Shin's mother was in love with Hiromi's father and is still bitter at Hiromi's mother for getting him. Her bitterness has now transferred to Hiromi. Maybe the reference about Hiromi having her mother's eyes means she thinks the daughter of her rival is now going to take her son away from her just as her mother took the guy she had wanted. Jealousy and spitefulness is ugly.
After watching the latest episode, I think this is the most likely scenario.
Old 2008-02-26, 19:39   Link #111
DanielSong39

Episode 8 also opened up a new possibility; Hiromi may have been the one to rock the boat and Shin's mother's actions could be a response to whatever Hiromi did. Hiromi's mother may have been the first perpetrator but Hiromi could very well have done something to repeat the pattern.

Would be a huge shocker if it happened - stay tuned.
Old 2008-02-26, 21:06   Link #112
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Episode 8 also opened up a new possibility; Hiromi may have been the one to rock the boat and Shin's mother's actions could be a response to whatever Hiromi did. Hiromi's mother may have been the first perpetrator but Hiromi could very well have done something to repeat the pattern.

How exactly did episode 8 open up this possibility again? Are you trying to say that Hiromi may have "come on" to Shinichirou's dad, or that Shinichirou's dad may have came on to her? Huh?

You're like batting 1.0 on nice theories these days.
Old 2008-02-26, 21:08   Link #113
Hage-bai
Banned

Quote:

I would have hoped...but the forbidden love thing is something they want to put in our face. The endings obvious..the drama getting there is all there is to look forward to.
Old 2008-02-26, 22:02   Link #114
Tragic
Stuck in Shitstorm
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Tragic
True, it's pretty clear who they are pushing towards, and there's just going to be little drama "incidents" along the way.
Old 2008-02-26, 22:59   Link #115
DanielSong39

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
How exactly did episode 8 open up this possibility again? Are you trying to say that Hiromi may have "come on" to Shinichirou's dad, or that Shinichirou's dad may have came on to her? Huh?

You're like batting 1.0 on nice theories these days.
Episode 8 implies that Hiromi may have greatly exacerbated the situation between herself and Shin's mother.

How she did so is anyone's guess.
Old 2008-02-27, 00:07   Link #116
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Episode 8 implies that Hiromi may have greatly exacerbated the situation between herself and Shin's mother.

It was implied how?

Since it seems that nobody else could see it, please point it out where it specifically implies what you suggested?
Old 2008-02-27, 03:50   Link #117
c^2

Quote:

I came away with almost exactly the opposite impression. While Hiromi was reflecting on her petty statements to Noe, she gained valuable insight into her stepmother's feelings. Then, near the end of the episode when she confronted Shin's mother, you could see the regret on her face. She also tried to talk to Hiromi not long ago, when Shin interrupted.

Rather than exacerbating the situation, it looks like their relationship may improve before long. I think that she is beginning to understand that she went too far, and an apology may not even be out of question. However...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudninja View Post
I think it was understandable that Hiromi wanted to get away for a while to settle her thoughts before probably calming down. It would have taken a big leap to think that her mental state was so far gone that she would throw herself at Jun to forget everything.
From her words, it does not at all sound like she intends to come back. She was saying that she never should have come there, that it was a mistake, and finally apologized for all the troubles up until now before running off.

Rather than getting away to sort out her thoughts, it seems more likely that she intends to leave for good. Although he doesn't care for her in the least, she is happy to take Jun up on his offer to "do anything," and get her the hell out of there. It doesn't seem like she has thought this through very far, but that can't be helped.

I think that Hiromi and Shin's mother will patch things up (to some extent) before long, and the remaining drama will focus on Noe and Hiromi continuing to fight it out. It would seem like a waste of the remaining time if it dragged on until the very end, and it has served its purpose for the most part.

Somewhat unrelated, but does anyone else get the feeling that Noe will be severely disappointed with the ending of Shin's picture book? With some sort of response like, "So, you can't fly after all..."
Old 2008-02-27, 11:28   Link #118
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by c^2 View Post
From her words, it does not at all sound like she intends to come back. She was saying that she never should have come there, that it was a mistake, and finally apologized for all the troubles up until now before running off.

Rather than getting away to sort out her thoughts, it seems more likely that she intends to leave for good. Although he doesn't care for her in the least, she is happy to take Jun up on his offer to "do anything," and get her the hell out of there. It doesn't seem like she has thought this through very far, but that can't be helped.
I knew that was her intention to run away for good at the time, but given that she had not thought it through I think she would have calmed down, basically that's why I said she needed time to think things over and calm down. It was an impulsive act that came about after realizing how she was starting to think like Shin's mother along with finding that her mother's picture had been burned. It overwhelmed her at that moment but given some time she probably would have gone back to some sense of equilibrium, and her feelings for Shin would play greatly in her regretting the decision to run away once she had time to think things through. Assuming she was able to get away which I am not, even if she did'nt come back on her own eventually I think she would'nt really resist coming back once Shin and his father came looking for her. Again, I think it was a temporarily overwhelming moment that made her react that way and she would have come to regret that decision before long. It's one thing to do something in a moment of weakness but another to want to continue following through with it after some time for reflection has passed. I was trying to take into account the bigger picture rather than just the snapshot of that moment of weakness to see if she would follow through with and remain committed to running away.

Last edited by cloudninja; 2008-02-27 at 11:52.
Old 2008-02-27, 14:45   Link #119
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

1. Hiromi intended to run away for good, but it was a spur-of-the-moment desperate decision, and she really has nowhere to go, anyway. I think she'll be back, especially since I'm convinced that she's disrobing in her own room in the preview.

2. I think that Hiromi's coming to understand Shin's mother's feelings and her speaking out have begun to change Shin's mother's heart, and make her realize that she is hurting someone who doesn't deserve it. "I understand your feelings. I'd feel the same way. But she's my mother!"

3. I think it's too early to say that Jun "doesn't care for her in the least." Their interactions have had a spark of understanding and honesty, to me, despite the fact that he didn't really decide to ask her out himself. He doesn't ask many or any girls out, if the implications of his telling her that he only goes to the cinema with Noe are to be believed. And when she is desperate, she feels able to turn to Jun to help her carry out her desperate plan.

4. I think the set-up looks like a Hiromi-Shin end, but I don't think it's a done deal. A lot of can happen over five episodes. The authors might decide to take away Hiromi's tears and bring back Noe's without Shin having to end up with Hiromi. But if he isn't her biological brother, I think it's almost certain it will be a Shin-Hiromi end, even though I personally like Noe best and think they do have a better and better relationship that could even be described as "love." However, his long-time feeling for and infatuation with Hiromi remains strong.
Old 2008-02-27, 15:05   Link #120
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
. I think the set-up looks like a Hiromi-Shin end, but I don't think it's a done deal. A lot of can happen over five episodes. The authors might decide to take away Hiromi's tears and bring back Noe's without Shin having to end up with Hiromi. But if he isn't her biological brother, I think it's almost certain it will be a Shin-Hiromi end, even though I personally like Noe best and think they do have a better and better relationship that could even be described as "love." However, his long-time feeling for and infatuation with Hiromi remains strong.
My dream ending will be, hiromi is Shin's sister, Shin breaks up with Noe for some reason, Aiko breaks up with Nobuse. Shin and Aiko end together.

My prediction, Shin and Hiromi are not related, Shin and Noe break up, Hiromi and Jun break up, Shin and Hiromi end together, Aiko after breaking with Nobuse get back together with him.
Closed Thread