AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-23, 10:41   Link #10001
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I think it would be weird to just suddenly reveal everything in the last two episodes. Though her death could happen after that I guess.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-23, 10:43   Link #10002
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I think it would be weird to just suddenly reveal everything in the last two episodes. Though her death could happen after that I guess.
Well, perhaps not within just two epsides - but isn't the least episodes to be about that? Unravel all mysteries, more or less?
Old 2008-05-23, 10:47   Link #10003
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yes, but I sort of figured we would start wrapping things up earlier with little scenes here and there with the bigger answers coming up in the last few episodes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-23, 10:52   Link #10004
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Yes, but I sort of figured we would start wrapping things up earlier with little scenes here and there with the bigger answers coming up in the last few episodes.
Hmm, I see what you mean - sort of like in EVA then (where some light was shed upon the bigger mysteries around episode 18)? Makes sense enough, I suppose (for example, I suppose we might get to know who exactly killed Marianne around episode 18 or so, but the reason for it won't be revealed before the end). But we'll see...
Old 2008-05-23, 10:57   Link #10005
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Don't bring up Eva here.

I suppose we'll have some more of those flashes maybe and some more info on Marianne as time goes on. C.C. isn't really going to be important till the end though since this is more about the rebellion with people like Kallen and the Order.

Old 2008-05-23, 11:36   Link #10006
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Li did mention that though he has a debt to the Zero and his Order he owes them nothing and if Zero proves to be incompetent he'll simply use the Order as a political tool.
That shows how he is meaning if the Eunuchs are to be removed he wouldn't want to have his country fight Britannia unless Tenshi orders him to.I think that the power balance between Tenshi and the Eunuchs is gonna be reduced by the sudden death of a few of them though the Head Eunuch will be still alive though
Old 2008-05-23, 11:37   Link #10007
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Heh, you're right. We have the fate of all this lying in the hands of lolis.

I'm not sure if we will anymore either. It depends on how long we spend in China maybe and whether the EU has not been taken over by the time it was done.

Where would we go after this though? Maybe start moving towards Britannia? We'll probably encounter some ruins or something as well to tie that whole Geass thing later on.
Oh c'mon, Lelouch has and Charles must have some say in all this

I would imagine that eventually we would return to the situation with the EU once the order finishes things up in China and moves on to expand from there. I mean, after China Lelouch would definitely want to begin moving in to take advantage of the struggle between Britannia and its number one adversary at the moment, while the EU would be interested in doing the same with all the chaos Zero is causing Britannia and no end of trouble with the Chinese Federation
Old 2008-05-23, 11:39   Link #10008
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I suppose that would be true and since the EU seems to be in a much more dire situation than China, I think Lelouch and the Order saving them would have them owe a big debt to him though I don't think they should be trusted entirely.

Old 2008-05-23, 11:44   Link #10009
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a
I think that the power balance between Tenshi and the Eunuchs is gonna be reduced by the sudden death of a few of them though the Head Eunuch will be still alive though
Maybe, though if so then he will be the one reduced to a political tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday
I suppose that would be true and since the EU seems to be in a much more dire situation than China, I think Lelouch and the Order saving them would have them owe a big debt to him though I don't think they should be trusted entirely.
Yeah. Well, Zero is going to need all allies he can get if he's seriously going to take down Britannia - and for this, he'll probably need the EU as well.
Old 2008-05-23, 11:45   Link #10010
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Probably so, but he'll have to be wary since we have had betrayels hinted at.

Old 2008-05-23, 11:52   Link #10011
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Probably so, but he'll have to be wary since we have had betrayels hinted at.
Hmm, I do remember that something was mentioned about a possible betrayal on R2... Though it was only mentioned as a possibility and even should it happen there's plenty of candidiates for that betrayal, not just the EU.
Old 2008-05-23, 11:55   Link #10012
KrimzonStriker

I mean, look at what's happening in the Chinese Federation according to the summaries right now >_>
Old 2008-05-23, 11:57   Link #10013
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I mean, look at what's happening in the Chinese Federation according to the summaries right now >_>
Hmm, you're suggesting that that is the betrayal mentioned?
Old 2008-05-23, 11:58   Link #10014
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, we did have that whole thing with Li attacking earlier and other things could happen. I don't rule Rolo out either.

Old 2008-05-23, 12:10   Link #10015
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Hmm, you're suggesting that that is the betrayal mentioned?
Li might not like the Eunuch's but at the same time they have deployed him and the Shen Shu and Lelouch is apparently fighting the Chinese Federation for whatever he did, so until otherwise I have to make that assumption even if in Li's case it technically wouldn't be a betrayl since he never made the alliance in the first place. We'll just have to see how those two smooth things out between them I guess
Old 2008-05-23, 12:10   Link #10016
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Well, we did have that whole thing with Li attacking earlier and other things could happen. I don't rule Rolo out either.
Yeah, there's many possiiblties:

- The Chinese Federation. Any alliance between them and the OotBK is guranteed to be shaky, especially considering Li's personality - he might betray them if he feels that this is for the best, which might lead to the situation described in Turn 11. Or maybe, they'll attack Japan at some point even though they might at that point have an agreement with Zero to not do it.

- The EU. Though Lelouch may desire them as allies, they might not entirely trust him and if he's allied with the Chinese federation at that point, that might be even more reason for distrust, considering that their relationship with the Chinese federation isn't the best. It might be that in the end, they'll try to grab a greater piece of the cake than what they were allowed to.

-The OotBK. Yeah, they're supposed to be Zero's most loyal followers, but even among them there may well, be a faction that aren't satisfied with how Zero does things, so they might go for a betrayal sometime during the story.

- Rolo. his loyality is questionable to say the least. Who knows what he may decide to do? He might try and kidnapp C.C. or something at some point, or try to kill Nunnally to take her spot...

- C.C. might do something that may be contrary to Zero's goal/desires at some point or the like.

- Suzaku. It's mentioned that they make a deal with each other in turn 8, but Suzaku might break that deal or something...

Plenty of possiiblites, indeed... <_<
Old 2008-05-23, 12:15   Link #10017
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Yeah, there's many possiiblties:

- The Chinese Federation. Any alliance between them and the OotBK is guranteed to be shaky, especially considering Li's personality - he might betray them if he feels that this is for the best, which might lead to the situation described in Turn 11. Or maybe, they'll attack Japan at some point even though they might at that point have an agreement with Zero to not do it.

- The EU. Though Lelouch may desire them as allies, they might not entirely trust him and if he's allied with the Chinese federation at that point, that might be even more reason for distrust, considering that their relationship with the Chinese federation isn't the best. It might be that in the end, they'll try to grab a greater piece of the cake than what they were allowed to.

-The OotBK. Yeah, they're supposed to be Zero's most loyal followers, but even among them there may well, be a faction that aren't satisfied with how Zero does things, so they might go for a betrayal sometime during the story.

- Rolo. his loyality is questionable to say the least. Who knows what he may decide to do? He might try and kidnapp C.C. or something at some point, or try to kill Nunnally to take her spot...

- C.C. might do something that may be contrary to Zero's goal/desires at some point or the like.

- Suzaku. It's mentioned that they make a deal with each other in turn 8, but Suzaku might break that deal or something...

Plenty of possiiblites, indeed... <_<
Place your bets, place your bets!

I got 5 bucks riding on Suzaku screwing Lelouch over again
Old 2008-05-23, 12:15   Link #10018
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I'm curious about future interaction with Li and Lelouch since they didn't really have any. Maybe that would help things.

I agree entirely with the EU.

C.C. is pretty much a given betrayel since season 1.

Rolo has pretty much been set up as a character whose loyalty will be questionable for a long while.

Or Lelouch could break the deal with Suzaku. That one could go either way.

Old 2008-05-23, 12:23   Link #10019
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Suzaku will break the deal first. But it wouldn't really count as a betrayal because if Lulu knew anything about Suzaku, he would have already predicted that and made plans in advance.

Suzaku can mess up Lulu's best laid plans on the battlefield, but now he is in Lulu's domain. No one can avoid political backstabbing better than Lulu.
Old 2008-05-23, 12:24   Link #10020
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I'm curious about future interaction with Li and Lelouch since they didn't really have any. Maybe that would help things.
Possibly, though I wouldn't count too much on it. We'll see though.

Quote:
I agree entirely with the EU.
Not much more to say there then

Quote:
C.C. is pretty much a given betrayel since season 1.
Well, maybe...

Quote:
Rolo has pretty much been set up as a character whose loyalty will be questionable for a long while.
Indeed that's so.

Quote:
Heh, maybe. Well, I don't recall thme specifically saying on which side the betrayal would be, so it could be Lelouch who makes that betrayal even...

Oh, and as far as the OotBk goes, I forgot to mention Ogi as a possible cause for betrayal as well. If he were to meet up with Viletta, she might woo him him into doing such a thing, revealing who Zero really is to shake his confindence in Zero...
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers