AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-07-03, 06:01   Link #33501
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Totally did. Then again, if I put "ELS" in an IS story, it would need to be a crossover with Trailblazer.

So I was wondering how would Tabane react if she learns about them and how potentially superior they are compared to her creation. Granted, she doesn't know about the part where the ELS-ish aliens, if threatened, will take replica forms of whatever they have assimilated and boasts their capabilities as well. (Including ISes)
Old 2012-07-03, 06:07   Link #33502
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Fubuki V2

Basically Ichika's version of the final Getsuga :|

Though the IS doesn't permanently lose power.

A sword that has immense destructive power being the equivalent of an out of control Reiraku Byakura empowered Yukihira. It continuously bleed out/sheds flakes of white coalesced energy. These energy clumps that compose the blade and those being shed all have energy nullifying properties as well as matter decomposition properties when in direct contact. The Fubuki can generate a large sphere of influence which works the same as an EMP capable of bypassing most shielding. Usage duration can be counted by the seconds but normally that's all it takes.

It is described as probably the most dangerous weapon in current IS arsenal since the generated energy nullifying clumps are close to being true anti-matter. Tabane herself theorizes it's because Fubuki has not been properly activated yet. So rather than a derivative of Reiraku Byakuya, it is the next step.

-----

Innovators and innovades can own IS just by thinking about it... at least those that can use their technopath abilities anyway.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 06:17   Link #33503
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Nah, Unless I.S. are using Veda-based technologies...

Though Trans Arm Burst will probably make Ichika the next innovator, and losing his denseness in the process, and ByakuShiki will undergo third shift and quantize and then it will teleport away, returning 50 years later... :|

On the topic of ELS, it DOES appear in TLR Stratos, just not made explicit (they are the reason Memorsian occupy Australia, before Earthlings turned it into a Penal Colony). And yes, Tabane is intrigued by their potency, but deemed them too unreliable as sample/toy.

Considering Tabane's penchant for weird/dangerous experiment? This is roughly the equivalent of screaming DANGER for normal people.
Old 2012-07-03, 06:19   Link #33504
Eratas123

All my Fanfic files are gone, so I've lost some drive to continue. This day sucks.
Old 2012-07-03, 06:22   Link #33505
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Faulty Hard drive?
Old 2012-07-03, 06:27   Link #33506
Eratas123

.....Stolen laptop....along with all my schoolpapers
Old 2012-07-03, 06:30   Link #33507
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

That just balls, man... damn D:
Old 2012-07-03, 06:31   Link #33508
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

... Reminds me again when my Flash Drive is stolen (contains two years worth of college paper), but this one is definitely far worse.
Old 2012-07-03, 06:34   Link #33509
Eratas123

No, what matters is that my mom might get so pissed to the point that I can't get another laptop. Might never be able to update again.
Old 2012-07-03, 06:41   Link #33510
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah, I knew how essential a computer is for... like... everything these days.
Old 2012-07-03, 06:44   Link #33511
Eratas123

I just know it's somehow gonna be my fault, despite the fact that it got snatched from my shoulders via motorcycle.
Old 2012-07-03, 07:38   Link #33512
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

So the Fang Quake pilot is known as Iris Calling...? Well dang.
Old 2012-07-03, 07:41   Link #33513
demino_hellsin
That one guy

sounds like something out of gundam huh? =))
Old 2012-07-03, 07:43   Link #33514
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Just that one of the Athena cast is known as Iris as well. Though her full name is Iris Léonide, she's one of the Academy's security troopers.
Old 2012-07-03, 07:44   Link #33515
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I need a more complex reason.... remember: It is a speculation between multiple experts....

A literally Wild Mass Guess....

I need answers that does not take Tabane's personality into account (remember as far as people in the canon universe are concern: Tabane is a genius... they do not know that she is weird as well...)

"Like Tabane is trying to replace all the core stolen by Phantom pain or something..."
Old 2012-07-03, 07:45   Link #33516
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@stratos: I see no problem there O.o

@age: "That crazy lady decided that she doesn't like how IS is being regulated. That's why she's making all these cores. So the constraints can be rendered irrelevant and the true nature of humans and IS can be explored."
Old 2012-07-03, 07:47   Link #33517
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

And I'm having trouble making sense of why she would be pulled back to Dunois Corp even though she was their former test pilot before Charlotte...
Old 2012-07-03, 07:47   Link #33518
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Iris Calling so far is just that, a named character without appearance described. AT ALL. Iris is not exactly rare name, even though it does sound exotic.

@ Age
"Tabane is trying to bring humanity to a next step"

No, I'm serious. Not a sarcasm either.
Old 2012-07-03, 07:50   Link #33519
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Charlotte's technically AWOL and refusing to go back to France right? But they still send her "gear" =))
Old 2012-07-03, 07:51   Link #33520
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@stratos: I see no problem there O.o

@age: "That crazy lady decided that she doesn't like how IS is being regulated. That's why she's making all these cores. So the constraints can be rendered irrelevant and the true nature of humans and IS can be explored."
Good one.... just need more..... (the "may be she is bored part" is the last comment)

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest