AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-11-16, 09:29   Link #2681
MartianMage

Just read chapter 122. Awesome chapter really. I love where this is going and Ayumi is just cute as usual.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 10:19   Link #2682
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
I really wonder if this arc will end with Keima getting his ass kicked by all the girls after they find out he went after all five of them.
Yeah. The fact that he's using the same lines has to play some part in that.
Old 2010-11-16, 10:28   Link #2683
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

----I got the feeling that Ayumi will be left out in later chapter for a 'surprise development'....though, I don't want it to happen.
Keima's method to get the goddess is kinda brave for him to do that. If the girls know that he said that same line to 4 different person other than her, it will cue harem route if Keima can do it right....and at the same time, another hell for Keima to proceed in that route >_>

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 10:43   Link #2684
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Question, Hakua is pissed at Keima because of the bathroom incident right ? So why is she even madder when he says sorry and "I have absolutely no memory of your naked body, so it's fine" ?
That's just the recurring Hakua x Keima dynamic. She even elaborates on it in the last page of the previous chapter. "You're always peeping on me and then ignoring me!" And don't forget the chapter where she gets angry that he keeps beating her at a game where the stakes are that she has to do "anything" he wants, and the only thing he keeps making her do is answer questions.
Old 2010-11-16, 10:51   Link #2685
Zekori

so many new points that support and contradict bunches of speculation all at the same time, hopefully there's some form of conclusion in to one character (probably Chihiro) 123 but probably not.

Spoiler for things:

Also, Haqua could also be pissed at Keima's comment since he pretty much told her to worry because he has no memory of her naked body which itself is a contradiction ("I don't remember or have no memory, but you were definitely naked.")
Zekori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 11:31   Link #2686
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Yep, he can deny it but is pretty clear that he remembers her naked body even if his mind was full of other things at that time.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 11:50   Link #2687
Shadow5YA

That was still a hilarious line.

"Don't worry, I was deep in thought at the time, so I have absolutely no memory of your naked body."
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 12:58   Link #2688
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

A typical kami... Just turned Akuma reply, hilarious.
Old 2010-11-16, 13:11   Link #2689
tsunade666

I don't know if I should pity Haqua or laugh at Kami when I read that line. Also the past incidents like in the toilet. He acts like he doesn't saw anything. I think that would hurt a girls pride
Old 2010-11-16, 13:43   Link #2690
eiyuu99

It's like saying "Your body isn't sexy enough for me to notice."
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 14:30   Link #2691
paladinenvec

Spoiler:

Last edited by paladinenvec; 2010-11-16 at 16:32.
paladinenvec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 15:34   Link #2692
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

What happens if Keima confess to a girl that loves him but not a goddess? He can't just walk away like "oops you're not a goddess never mind"
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 16:24   Link #2693
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Ayumi is mine! Cuteness!

Honestly speaking, it really looks very much like Hakua is going to be either the third vessel, or someone closely related to her is going to be one.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 18:50   Link #2694
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Saintless: Excuse me, Haqua? o_o Don't you mean Ayumi or Chihiro?
Old 2010-11-16, 18:57   Link #2695
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Saintless: Excuse me, Haqua? o_o Don't you mean Ayumi or Chihiro?
No. I wrote Hakua - her as a vessel already seems suspicious since she, at the moment, gets the most of Keima's love, and was the closest to have the latter take responsibility in the bath after slipping on the soap and going on top of her.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-11-16, 19:04   Link #2696
Seihai
スマイリウム

I wouldn't assume she's got a goddess in her. Simply because nothing implies her having one.
Except you're wildly speculating with that belief, then yeah, that would indeed be 1000% unexpected, especially since Haqua's got no reason to hide such a fact from Keima to begin with.
Or are you saying that she can be used one way or another, goddess or not, by receiving a greater affection of love?
Old 2010-11-16, 19:13   Link #2697
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

That's a pretty wild idea there, and I really think that's more of your love of Haqua talking than anything supported in the comic so far. While it's obvious that Haqua is attracted to Keima, that DOES NOT mean she has a goddess.

Spoiler for Just to be safe:
Old 2010-11-16, 19:26   Link #2698
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
I wouldn't assume she's got a goddess in her. Simply because nothing implies her having one.
Except you're wildly speculating with that belief, then yeah, that would indeed be 1000% unexpected, especially since Haqua's got no reason to hide such a fact from Keima to begin with.
Or are you saying that she can be used one way or another, goddess or not, by receiving a greater affection of love?
As of all, it is still a speculation.

What Keima is doing now is that he is indirectly CREATING a vessel for a goddess. Since the goddesses thrive in love, they are more likely to take the body of a girl who is not only an object of love, but also someone who is capable of attracting love from others, with the latter scenario more suited in the case of Kanon where Apollo drew her powers from the love songs.

From how the plot is going with him and Hakua as the main characters now, it seems that the vessel will be one of the following :

1. Hakua (who receives most of his attention and love ATM)
2. Ayumi (his first official capture)
3. Mio (his first capture in the one-shot)

Either that, or it will forment a plot where Hakua deepens her bond with Keima and at the time where she officially reveals her feelings, it will be used as an excuse for heaven and hell to battle again.

Interestingly enough, she is the only character whom Keima has two close eroge-style encounters. Plot device?

P.S Also, as noted from Tenri, the goddesses consume alot of energy, so I wonder if the side narration is a Chekov's Gun too.

Old 2010-11-16, 19:52   Link #2699
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

This is veering strangely into Wild Mass Guessing territory, seriously. While the rules of the world aren't all clear to us readers, there's nothing at all in what we've seen so far to say that a devil can hold a goddess inside her (wouldn't that be a case where opposites do not attract?).

As for Haqua, her importance could only be for this arc, after all, after which she returns to her supporting role.
Old 2010-11-16, 19:55   Link #2700
Seihai
スマイリウム

@ Saintess
Well, look at it like this. While Keima has encounters with Haqua the most, the love won't be triggered if Keima doesn't catch the flags which have been more or less flying to him by coincidence. He is directly approaching Ayumi and Chihiro but not Haqua who he even got upset by his indirect insult.
For now he's got no reason to follow Haqua's route.

It sounds logical that goddesses search for objects of love, but from what I get, while still no coincidence that they're near Keima and especially in the same grade for the most part, I rather thought that there was no particular reason for them to choose those hosts to begin with other than the location and maybe other yet unknown reasons.
That's because I'd like to believe that the goddesses have been dwelling in the same hosts ever since to begin with. I mean, Tenri back then wasn't exactly an object of love either.

Or maybe the goddesses were actually able to wander about till they noticed the girls Keima captured turned into a big source of love power which made them choose them? Refer this sentence to Haqua's case only who I'm talking about, cause you'd imply that sometime along the way, a goddess came into her body (or will come).

Either way, in the end all I care about is if Shiori's got a goddess or not. XD Both her and Tsukiyo haven't showed up ever since, heh... Wakaki-sensei, don't let us wait any longer!

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen