AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-10-17, 16:30   Link #11521
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

well thats the thing, Tsukune has already won her over, she's just being her Tsundere self.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 16:34   Link #11522
Dark Mage

yup Tsukune has improved his relationship with Moka by a big amount...she now lets him hold hands...LoL but she still hasnt been completely won over yet, because she still kicks his ass if he embraces her
Old 2009-10-17, 16:36   Link #11523
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
yup Tsukune has improved his relationship with Moka by a big amount...she now lets him hold hands...LoL but she still hasnt been completely won over yet, because she still kicks his ass if he embraces her
That's why she's Tsundere my friend. Just how Eri kicks Harima in the head all the time
Old 2009-10-17, 18:52   Link #11524
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he's had her from the start.

She was just being kuudere and now that she's warming up, she's turning tsundere.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 19:00   Link #11525
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

everyone dies in the end. woops, spoiler alert
Old 2009-10-17, 19:25   Link #11526
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
That only happens in School Days, quite a few times if you played the game. Heck, I don't know what kind of person that guy was, but there is everything from him dying to everybody dying, or everybody gets together and has fun (he even got to do the little sister of one of the girls). In any case, that's a possibility, should things go that far with R+V. But since R+V is not an ero-game, things look to be going to be the best possible solution.... we're just not sure what that is yet.
Old 2009-10-17, 19:53   Link #11527
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
That only happens in School Days, quite a few times if you played the game. Heck, I don't know what kind of person that guy was, but there is everything from him dying to everybody dying, or everybody gets together and has fun (he even got to do the little sister of one of the girls). In any case, that's a possibility, should things go that far with R+V. But since R+V is not an ero-game, things look to be going to be the best possible solution.... we're just not sure what that is yet.
School days just took the worst possible scenarios and went with it. Men cheat on women everyday, its not unusual, frowned upon but not unusual. It just so happens that the girls he got involved with were potential psychopaths depending on how they get treated.
Old 2009-10-17, 20:49   Link #11528
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I hate school days most especially the male lead what an asshole, but you just gotta make a character like that at least once.

Tsukune is a different kind of lead male, instead of being a wimp he became strong by earning it properly. Dunno how he'll handle the girls all over him though.
Old 2009-10-17, 23:01   Link #11529
GrrDraxin

In there is the problem. He's too strong. If he continues, he'll just make them even more impressed with him and then they'll decide to not let go no matter what.
Old 2009-10-17, 23:37   Link #11530
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

PS2 Otanashi siren sisters.

Spoiler for tidy:
Old 2009-10-17, 23:40   Link #11531
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

Spoiler for tidy:
Who is the one at the bottom? She is cute! I want her! She is mine!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 23:47   Link #11532
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
In there is the problem. He's too strong. If he continues, he'll just make them even more impressed with him and then they'll decide to not let go no matter what.
lets all hope for that
Old 2009-10-18, 01:12   Link #11533
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Not really a problem to me, I'm up for a harem ending than having to see Kurumu and Mizore heart broken
Old 2009-10-18, 01:42   Link #11534
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Well, judging from the last chapter, the chances of a harem ending just went down a few percentage points.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 01:49   Link #11535
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Well, judging from the last chapter, the chances of a harem ending just went down a few percentage points.
Yeah, the canon's been getting hammered in lately.
Old 2009-10-18, 02:28   Link #11536
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Who is the one at the bottom? She is cute! I want her! She is mine!
She "RAN" away from you.

Ren Rin Ran. She's Ran
Old 2009-10-18, 03:45   Link #11537
GrrDraxin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

Spoiler for tidy:
Ah, some more images to add to my own harem. Add this next one and we're set.
Spoiler for Tidy:
If you're gonna have a harem, keep them together as much as possible.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2009-10-18 at 03:59.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 07:07   Link #11538
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The kissing intro on season1 anime was really good also the girls faces rising was very enchanting they're all so beautiful.

Spoiler for XD:
Old 2009-10-18, 08:03   Link #11539
Dark Mage

Nah, even if the girls are hurt I dont want a harem ending, I dislike endings like that, even though I root for Moka, I will be just as happy with either Mizore or Kurumu as long as Tsukune chooses one girl out of all of them and its not a stupid harem end like To-Love-Ru where he gets to keep all the girls and the compietion will go on. Hopefully R+V wont be like this because even at the end of season 1 of the manga, Inner Moka accused Tsukune of being indecisive when Mizore and Kurumu were trashing up the park in Tsukune's home town in the human world and Inner said that this fighting among the girls were all Tsukune's fault and it will continue unless he made his choice, Inner said that Tsukune procrastinating will only make things worse as, and Moka said eventually, a time will come when Tsukune has to choose which girl he will take as his mate and he also has to choose whether he will live in the Youkai world or in the Human world
Old 2009-10-18, 12:01   Link #11540
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Nah, even if the girls are hurt I dont want a harem ending, I dislike endings like that, even though I root for Moka, I will be just as happy with either Mizore or Kurumu as long as Tsukune chooses one girl out of all of them and its not a stupid harem end like To-Love-Ru where he gets to keep all the girls and the compietion will go on. Hopefully R+V wont be like this because even at the end of season 1 of the manga, Inner Moka accused Tsukune of being indecisive when Mizore and Kurumu were trashing up the park in Tsukune's home town in the human world and Inner said that this fighting among the girls were all Tsukune's fault and it will continue unless he made his choice, Inner said that Tsukune procrastinating will only make things worse as, and Moka said eventually, a time will come when Tsukune has to choose which girl he will take as his mate and he also has to choose whether he will live in the Youkai world or in the Human world
I think you're confused with what I mean, It won't be ambiguous. Tsukune will breed with all of them producing several children with traces of human blood. Tsukune will be the ambassador of human yokai relationship being a human yokai hybrid and having multiple yokai wives.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire