AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2008-12-11, 21:57   Link #121
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

the woman-womanizer fruit

ability to womanize on extremely high levels.
Old 2008-12-12, 19:34   Link #122
lnels
the unknown writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaluckyboy View Post
Meka Meka no Mi (Mecha Mecha Fruit)
Logia (maybe paramicia)

Allows the user to turn their body into a mechanical form
Pros
- Can create any kind of tool or weapon out of their body at any time
o Can turn hand into a cannon
o Can turn feet into rockets
o Can turn chest into missle launchers
o Can make a hole in body open up (allows attacks to

pass right through)
Cons
- Must understand how each task is mechanically possible
o If the user does not understand how to actually "build" what he is wants to turn into, he won't be able to correctly do it

Note:
This Fruit would be perfect for Franky,he could design the most amazing gadgets with nearly no limits
He could turn his whole body into the perfect Cyborg and totally beat Kuma anytime
this is good idea and one most likely in use
i would say it is a paramicia type because most machines are made of multiple elements.
lnels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 19:50   Link #123
lnels
the unknown writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescent_essence View Post
It's logia. It allows the user to assume the form of the element/substance in question, and also, in that state, attacks launched on the user are harmless.

These two qualify a logia fruit.

Compare to Mr 3's Candle Candle Fruit: It allows him to create a substance that can have potential logia capability, but he cannot change into the substance and attacks, while using the substance do not lose their effectiveness. Therefore, since he cannot full-bodily change into the element at will, it remains a Paramecia.

I've seen lots of people posting who are not sure whether their fruits are Logia or Paramecia, so I put this up here.

@holypanl: I liked your fruit set, with the Academic thing. Innovative, and original. Especially the Probablity Fruit and the Newton Fruit.
you are forgetting the darkness darkness fruit in which the user turns into all consuming darkness in other words the darkness absorbs everything including attacks so if you cant absorb it fast enough you will take the damage and possible more.

again if it were possible create a hybrid-type fruit through some scientific or magical means one could bypass a weakness like this through the powers of the second parent fruit. And when i say hybrid-type i mean the results of cross-breeding two different fruits to create a third more powerful fruit.

as for the wax wax fruit used by Mr. 3 the resson for it not being a logia type is not only that he cannot become wax but also because it allows him to generate a small amount of flame thus the resson he is called a candle-man not a wax-man

this is also a way to define logia types as they are only able to pruduce one element not two

Last edited by lnels; 2008-12-12 at 21:25. Reason: needed more info
Old 2008-12-12, 20:48   Link #124
lnels
the unknown writer

to go with my previous entry on hybrid-type theory i will now create one i will call it

shadows of darkness fruit
type:hybrid(shadow/darkness)
abilities:
dark ability- produce, control, manipulate, and become darkness
dark ability- control gravity created by the darkness
the darkness absorbs almost anything (targets determined by user)
dark ability- suck out devil fruit user powers
hybrid ability - make darkness tangible
shadow ability- make shadows tangible
shadow ability- control, manipulate shadows
shadow ability- switch with your shadow
hybrid ability- dark dimension

the dark dimension is dark world created through the devil fruits power and contained within the user only the user may access this world the user may also trap others in the dark dimension were their strength and power is robbed from them until released.

this one is mine.
oh no the marines are coming, destroys all evidence of tests, ha ha oh no i forgot something.

pros of this fruit:
can create a tangible wall of darkness to block attacks
can create a tangible weapon of darkness that does not cut/crush/pierce but instead absorbs leaving perfectly smooth slashes/holes.
tangible darkness can stop almost everything allowing it to be absorbed
cons of this fruit:
can't swim.
can't fly.
can't walk on water.
seastone (weapons) can block weapons and pierce wall made of darkness.
will injured if caught off guard
as listed below.

pros of hybrid fruits:
speaks for its self

cons of hybrid fruits:
cannot cross-breed two logia types
power is addicting
can lead to extreme violence, greed, and genocide
may cause paranoia.

Last edited by lnels; 2008-12-12 at 21:35. Reason: clarifying
Old 2008-12-12, 21:51   Link #125
lnels
the unknown writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnels View Post
to go with my previous entry on hybrid-type theory i will now create one i will call it

shadows of darkness fruit
type:hybrid(shadow/darkness)
abilities:
dark ability- produce, control, manipulate, and become darkness
dark ability- control gravity created by the darkness
the darkness absorbs almost anything (targets determined by user)
dark ability- suck out devil fruit user powers
hybrid ability - make darkness tangible
shadow ability- make shadows tangible
shadow ability- control, manipulate shadows
shadow ability- switch with your shadow
hybrid ability- dark dimension

the dark dimension is dark world created through the devil fruits power and contained within the user only the user may access this world the user may also trap others in the dark dimension were their strength and power is robbed from them until released.

this one is mine.
oh no the marines are coming, destroys all evidence of tests, ha ha oh no i forgot something.

pros of this fruit:
can create a tangible wall of darkness to block attacks
can create a tangible weapon of darkness that does not cut/crush/pierce but instead absorbs leaving perfectly smooth slashes/holes.
tangible darkness can stop almost everything allowing it to be absorbed
cons of this fruit:
can't swim.
can't fly.
can't walk on water.
seastone (weapons) can block weapons and pierce wall made of darkness.
will injured if caught off guard
as listed below.

pros of hybrid fruits:
speaks for its self

cons of hybrid fruits:
cannot cross-breed two logia types
power is addicting
can lead to extreme violence, greed, and genocide
may cause paranoia.
i just thought of a new ability for my personal devils fruit.
New- shadow infection

shadow infection infects a persons shadow with a virus created in the dark dimension the virus then spreads from the shadow to the body turning the person/persons into willing slaves ingesting salt cures the virus.
virus is non-contagious
Old 2008-12-12, 22:10   Link #126
lnels
the unknown writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
If it's any consolation, there's a devil fruit that was made in One Piece Movie 2. The japanese name for it is "Toro Toro no mi" eaten by Honey Queen. It should mean water hopefully from what I've seen of it's abilities. You should watch those abilities real carefully.
it means liquid as the fluid you turn into is not water
Old 2008-12-13, 17:41   Link #127
crescent_essence
The Best of the Best.

Send a message via MSN to crescent_essence
Quote:
you are forgetting the darkness darkness fruit in which the user turns into all consuming darkness in other words the darkness absorbs everything including attacks so if you cant absorb it fast enough you will take the damage and possible more.

again if it were possible create a hybrid-type fruit through some scientific or magical means one could bypass a weakness like this through the powers of the second parent fruit. And when i say hybrid-type i mean the results of cross-breeding two different fruits to create a third more powerful fruit.

as for the wax wax fruit used by Mr. 3 the resson for it not being a logia type is not only that he cannot become wax but also because it allows him to generate a small amount of flame thus the resson he is called a candle-man not a wax-man

this is also a way to define logia types as they are only able to pruduce one element not two
Okay, first things first: please do not double post...and even worse, you didn't even double, or even triple post...you quadruple posted...

Apart from that, I'm not exactly sure why you quoted me before you went into details on a completely orginal, and non-cannon supported idea. (Your hybrid fruit theory)

More importantly, Doru Doru fruit is not Wax Wax, but Candle Candle. So it's not illegal for him to be able to generate a small flame. Again, I'm not very sure why you quoted me...

Then you claim I seemed to forget Yami Yami no Mi...when my post was only meant to lay down the ground rules for qualifying a Logia Fruit. Yami Yami is the only fruit that is an exception to the 'user can turn into his element' rule, and Ace kindly pointed that out, by asking why Teach's fruit couldn't allow him to element change.

In laying out ground rules for Logia qualification...why would I find it necessary to mention the only exception to the rule?

All in all, though, apart from the fact that by quadruple posting, you raised my hopes for reading lots of new posts, and then shattered them, and then quoted yourself four times, and replied to yourself, no less, and then proceeded to needlessly 'correct' my post, I like your 'Hybrid' idea, though. It was engaging.

Although one must consider the law of two fruits not being to live in the same body, and wonder if this hybrid stuff wouldn't just cause bodily decay or cumbustion like eating two fruits would.

Note that the devil within the fruit gives the power, and so in order for a 'hybrid' fruit to gain two or more powers, there would have to the respective devil from each individual fruit in the hybrid.

In other words, there would be two devils in the fruit. If it doesn't explode before it's eaten, it'll probably do so afterwards.

Aiya...I'm thinking too hard...
crescent_essence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 18:30   Link #128
Rainbowman

Quote:
it means liquid as the fluid you turn into is not water
Yeah, someone else already established that in an earlier post. I'm still waiting for that answer I asked: What kind of liquid would it be if it's not water?
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 22:41   Link #129
lnels
the unknown writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescent_essence View Post
Okay, first things first: please do not double post...and even worse, you didn't even double, or even triple post...you quadruple posted...

Apart from that, I'm not exactly sure why you quoted me before you went into details on a completely orginal, and non-cannon supported idea. (Your hybrid fruit theory)

More importantly, Doru Doru fruit is not Wax Wax, but Candle Candle. So it's not illegal for him to be able to generate a small flame. Again, I'm not very sure why you quoted me...

Then you claim I seemed to forget Yami Yami no Mi...when my post was only meant to lay down the ground rules for qualifying a Logia Fruit. Yami Yami is the only fruit that is an exception to the 'user can turn into his element' rule, and Ace kindly pointed that out, by asking why Teach's fruit couldn't allow him to element change.

In laying out ground rules for Logia qualification...why would I find it necessary to mention the only exception to the rule?

All in all, though, apart from the fact that by quadruple posting, you raised my hopes for reading lots of new posts, and then shattered them, and then quoted yourself four times, and replied to yourself, no less, and then proceeded to needlessly 'correct' my post, I like your 'Hybrid' idea, though. It was engaging.

Although one must consider the law of two fruits not being to live in the same body, and wonder if this hybrid stuff wouldn't just cause bodily decay or cumbustion like eating two fruits would.

Note that the devil within the fruit gives the power, and so in order for a 'hybrid' fruit to gain two or more powers, there would have to the respective devil from each individual fruit in the hybrid.

In other words, there would be two devils in the fruit. If it doesn't explode before it's eaten, it'll probably do so afterwards.

Aiya...I'm thinking too hard...
yes if you think about it from a writers point of view then maybe it would explode before eating but that is trail and error it takes allot of time to test every possible way to achieve the goal of creating a viable means of cross-breeding devils fruits. besides the notion about the fruits containing devils is as of yet unproven. so why not dream a little, and cross-breeding the fruits would also mean that if the fruits did contain a devil you would also have to find a way to breed them as well. though i do see your point it would take many sacrifices and years to get to the point were the fruit itself does not explode. i mentioned the theory earlier but was only wondering at the time. and as a balance only two devils fruit can be cross-bread. you cannot cross-breed two logia types as the resulting fruit would not be a logia type.

on another note thank you for you have expressed that you at least like the theory even though it may not be possible and if possible may hold consequences greater than i could imagine you are right on all your points as for the multiple posts and their edits i am sorry i am a story writer i meant no offence it is in my nature. as for were i quoted you, your right it should instead read that not all logia types allow attacks to pass threw as their elements are either solid our consuming in nature examples of this trait are seen in the hie hie fruit which allows its user to turn into ice (solid), and the yami yami fruit whose user turns into darkness (consuming). your also right about doru meaning candle not wax but i am also right in saying that it is not a logia type because it produces two elements not one.

once again thank you and I'm sorry for disappointing you.

Last edited by lnels; 2008-12-14 at 00:04. Reason: i messed up, forgot to adress something
Old 2008-12-13, 22:54   Link #130
lnels
the unknown writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
Yeah, someone else already established that in an earlier post. I'm still waiting for that answer I asked: What kind of liquid would it be if it's not water?
well its most likely an oil or a syrup because it isn't as translucent as water and looks slightly thicker with a distinctive color.
Old 2008-12-14, 00:07   Link #131
Hiandromon

Quote:
Originally Posted by grosboulet View Post
RETURN FRUIT

allows things to return to their previous statte

pros
excellent for a doctor

cons
can't fight with it
Obviously you never read about a certain bad guy from Rave Master.
He 'Returned' every injury his opponent ever sustained,'Returned' Himself to peak Condition after taking serious Damage and 'Returned the space of his opponents Footing to before it was there causing him to fall.Oh but he didn't return his ammunition on a weapon, cause he used a sword.
He returned and ancient temple to the way it was so he could try and fuse with the Freaking King Of OBLIVION "Endless!".
There was an Acid guy who shouldn't have turned into a liquid at terminal velocity, He scattered everywhere.
A guy who could bend thing's like a bridge or someone's bone's, but couldn't ben this one guy's weapon.
Wow, Rave master had a lot of really Vague and creative power's, and so doe's most stuff huh.
I got some fruit Idea's Myself, Might Put into Fan fiction as OC's so yeah.
This one sounds freaky I know but here me out.

Tentacle Tentacle Fruit( Ugh I know but here's where I explain it)Paramicia
The Power Of Redistribution and Propagation.(Moving the cell's in his body from one point/shape to another)
Pro's.
Replaceable vital organ's,If his heart is stabbed he can form another form surrounding cells.
Moving all the muscle cells in body to one limb like an Arm.
Move cells and shape them, like squeezing into small area's.
Possibly splitting into multiple people, but Is really just dividing self so lower intellegnce depending on how many time's split.
Greater Cell Regeneration and durability.
Can bend and stretch limb's/Not elastic and not good for distance attacks.
Move's the cells around while exercising and get a full body workout, even the brain.
Con's.
Not infinite number of cells, is possible to run low mid fight.
Growing new cells to replace old is too long.
Moving strength from one area is leaving that area weaker.

Special ways to use power
Pull self together and compress so the shacking of the body creates a natural Tekkai. Plus using an ordinary tekkai while doing this tekkai10x10/ downside
no matter how strong he becomes 15x15 would blow the Limb completely off!

Earth Earth fruit.Logia.
Earth power's
Pros.
Control earth beneath you, you can hear and see as far as the Dirt and Stone stretch's.
Keep pulling earth around you compressing Stronger stuff.
Turn into a giant Rock Monster!
Bring precious mineral's to the surface.
Hide behind a thousand ton's of rock and control power's from afar.
Con's
All logia fruits have an single thing that make's them unable to use their power's aside from the ocean, this one's is you must be touching earth,no control at all if knocked into the air and off the ground.Unless you pocket a handful of the stuff.

(insect Zoans)
Roach Roach Fruit.
generic Logia fact's
SWARM-Separate into a Large number of insect's!
As long as at least one is intact then not dead.
Insect Wings
(Insect's Zoan's Retain same strength as when normal person when they shrink unless they swarm)
cons
Disgusting
often Dirty
Instinctivly hide's from light.

Beetle Beetle Model Hercules.
No Swarm.Generic Loggia power's.
Brute Strength X100(all non Predator Zoans have a special Skill, like chopper gaining basic human knowledge or Kaku using a type of propagation and redistribution himself.)
Insect Wings
Slow and bulky.

Last edited by Hiandromon; 2008-12-14 at 00:21.
Hiandromon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 23:21   Link #132
lnels
the unknown writer

how would a devils fruit that changes a concept work? as most concepts are only recognisable by man. would it still be able to affect something that doesn't recognize that particular concept? example: jewelry Bonnie's age manipulation which apparently works only on living things.
Old 2008-12-14, 23:59   Link #133
lnels
the unknown writer

well these are some of my last ideas for somewhat useful devils fruit

forest forest fruit

allows you to produce and shape neer limitless amounts of trees/wood
Pro:unknown
cons:can't swim, non-logia type
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sakura sakura fruit

allows you to produce and manipulate thousands of small cherry blossom like blades.
pros:highly entertaining
cons:can't swim, non-logia type
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
barrier barrier fruit version reject
allows you to create barriers that can reject anything or concept from reality. doctors will find this more useful then warriors as it can be used to reject the concept of injury or illness.
pros:as stated above.
cons:can't swim, barriers can be broken from the non-rejecting side
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all of these should be available
Old 2008-12-15, 14:27   Link #134
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

bitch-slap fruit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Positives
-ability to bitch slap anyone within 10 meters of you at the speed of sound.
-/Once the person gets in radius, it is like time slows down for you but you can still move fast.
-Keeps pimp hand strong
-Opponent gets demoralized.
-When moving against people the speed of sound, you can keep up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------negatives
-cannot use any sort of weapon for this attack.
-cannot use a closed fist
-attack MUST be to the face
-may have some recoil damage if pimp hand is not well kept up.
-If wearing gloves, must take them off.
-If the person moves faster than the speed of sound, many do, then you simply slap them as they are not inflicted as much.

Old 2008-12-15, 15:04   Link #135
grosboulet

Quote:
Obviously you never read about a certain bad guy from Rave Master.
He 'Returned' every injury his opponent ever sustained,'Returned' Himself to peak Condition after taking serious Damage and 'Returned the space of his opponents Footing to before it was there causing him to fall.Oh but he didn't return his ammunition on a weapon, cause he used a sword.
He returned and ancient temple to the way it was so he could try and fuse with the Freaking King Of OBLIVION "Endless!".
There was an Acid guy who shouldn't have turned into a liquid at terminal velocity, He scattered everywhere.
A guy who could bend thing's like a bridge or someone's bone's, but couldn't ben this one guy's weapon.
Wow, Rave master had a lot of really Vague and creative power's, and so doe's most stuff huh.
I got some fruit Idea's Myself, Might Put into Fan fiction as OC's so yeah.
This one sounds freaky I know but here me out.
true I've never heard about that guy so and didn't think of such a usage of this fruit, my bad
grosboulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 23:38   Link #136
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

he possibly got the idea from Fairy Tail?

there's a character in this manga that has a 'return' ability as well. It just doesn't work on humans.
Old 2008-12-16, 00:49   Link #137
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

what about hydrogen/ or some other gas fruit?

2 versions, 1 logia and the other permecian(sp)

Logia:
obviously ability to tranform into hydrogen (whatever state).
normal logia properties, except being able to cause massive explosions (hydrogen bomb), freeze things (low temperature at liquid state), maybe being able to create an oxygen vaccuum by reacting to oxygen in the air around some one.
cons would be the normal logia cons I guess.

Permmecian:
Ability to manpulate hydrogen atoms.
meaning that you can kill any one by extracting the water from them or jsut denaturing their proteins.
ability to cuase explosion due to explosion of hydrogen.
cons would be that there is no improvement in your own physical abilities and you don't get protection from explosions nearby you.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 01:34   Link #138
Hiandromon

Quote:
Originally Posted by grosboulet View Post
true I've never heard about that guy so and didn't think of such a usage of this fruit, my bad
Nonsense, I'm referring to one person out of countless fictional people, it's alright if you don't know one or two people..
I replied to put in my input, after all you can't know everything about every super powered character very easily can you?
New Idea's.
Thin Thin fruit.
Become paper thin, and razor sharp at will.
Pros.
Fit through narrow space's.
cut through object's with bladed parts.
Flexible and foldable when this.
cons.
Not as sharp as most blade's.
edge's may be sharp but the is just as vulnerable.
Hiandromon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 11:53   Link #139
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
what about hydrogen/ or some other gas fruit?

2 versions, 1 logia and the other permecian(sp)

Logia:
obviously ability to tranform into hydrogen (whatever state).
normal logia properties, except being able to cause massive explosions (hydrogen bomb), freeze things (low temperature at liquid state), maybe being able to create an oxygen vaccuum by reacting to oxygen in the air around some one.
cons would be the normal logia cons I guess.

Permmecian:
Ability to manpulate hydrogen atoms.
meaning that you can kill any one by extracting the water from them or jsut denaturing their proteins.
ability to cuase explosion due to explosion of hydrogen.
cons would be that there is no improvement in your own physical abilities and you don't get protection from explosions nearby you.
You forget the fact that Hydrogen is also the most flammable element... I think that's a major weakness for the Logia type. Not to mention that the reactio with Oxygen would turn him into a water-man.... Not good if you can't swim, eh?
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 20:59   Link #140
lnels
the unknown writer

I just saw this on a science news site they have proved that "dark energy" exists and that it is the force of nothingness which is causing the universe to expand faster. apparently darkness is not just gravity who would of thought.