AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2010-09-28, 17:45   Link #1101
hollowkenshin

So the guy actually plays two squealies in that bridge? When I get the time, I'll try transribe note for note. But my sense of rhythm is terrible.
hollowkenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 17:56   Link #1102
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

What really bothers me with these official scores is that, well, if you haven't noticed.... there's a blurb about the song on the first page. I don't know what it is exactly, but I do recall one of them saying the bpm for the song, lol. The only translator I know who could easily help me out knows zilch about music.

But yar, finished and sent Happy Sorry scans. Now to see who'd like what next.
Spoiler for space saver y0:
ヾ(^∇^)

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 18:58   Link #1103
Bolt237

Hocchikisu 5 nin ver? It doesn't exist

I have fudepen, ballpen ready, I'll upload them as soon as I redo the drums for fuwa fuwa time.

Is the thread starter still active? could we have him at least link in the first post to a post that we can update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowkenshin View Post
So the guy actually plays two squealies in that bridge? When I get the time, I'll try transribe note for note. But my sense of rhythm is terrible.
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by squealie >.<
The bridge looks like pretty conventional stuff to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananoha View Post
What really bothers me with these official scores is that, well, if you haven't noticed.... there's a blurb about the song on the first page. I don't know what it is exactly, but I do recall one of them saying the bpm for the song, lol. The only translator I know who could easily help me out knows zilch about music.
Now that you bring it up, having those blurbs translated would be pretty awesome
I wonder if there are any translators on the internet who might take up the job

Last edited by Bolt237; 2010-09-28 at 20:32.
Bolt237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 22:54   Link #1104
Moogie
quick scopes anyone?

Hi everyone. I'm the one supposedly tabbing out Dear My Keys (Mugi's character song) sorry for the long wait but I will be done with it about 2-3 days. So far I've been doing nothing in school and I have a lot free time. I just finished with the vocals which leaves me with keyboard (the hardest part) and the 2 synths(simple parts). I finished the 2 guitar parts, the drums, the bass, and vocals. So wish me luck on the dang keyboard part. the solo scares me. and again sorry for the long wait. U&I and tenshi just left me in a daze where I just couldn't tab it out.
Moogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 00:18   Link #1105
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogie View Post
Hi everyone. I'm the one supposedly tabbing out Dear My Keys (Mugi's character song) sorry for the long wait but I will be done with it about 2-3 days. So far I've been doing nothing in school and I have a lot free time. I just finished with the vocals which leaves me with keyboard (the hardest part) and the 2 synths(simple parts). I finished the 2 guitar parts, the drums, the bass, and vocals. So wish me luck on the dang keyboard part. the solo scares me. and again sorry for the long wait. U&I and tenshi just left me in a daze where I just couldn't tab it out.
If you want, I can take over for the keyboard parts. I LOVE tabbing those parts!
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 00:32   Link #1106
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

So is anyone still uploading scans from the Official Band Scorebook?(I know it's kinda insane since the first one was like 500 pages?) I'm still waiting for my Let's Music 2 to come in.(with Utauyo Miracle and No Thank You)

Just picked up guitar the past week and all I've learned how to play is Yui's riff from episode 2 of the first season, lol. My instructor is teaching me acoustic guitar. I'm still trying to figure out how to read the scan for Fuwa Fuwa Time that Bananoha uploaded a few pages back. Anyone want to give me hints on how to read it?
goombas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 03:30   Link #1107
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by goombas View Post
Just picked up guitar the past week and all I've learned how to play is Yui's riff from episode 2 of the first season, lol. My instructor is teaching me acoustic guitar. I'm still trying to figure out how to read the scan for Fuwa Fuwa Time that Bananoha uploaded a few pages back. Anyone want to give me hints on how to read it?

its great that you have an instructor to guide you. (i wish i had, but i find help somehow). and i remember when i was learning Yui's riff, too.

@Moogie that's great. thanks.

@Bolt237 Uhm, i think Hocchikissu 5nin doesn't exist either.

may i ask, who's doing happy sorry?

(not really relevant to the topic, but i heard that there will be a K-on Movie..... ihave expected it but still i'm surprised.... that's great).
Old 2010-09-29, 06:46   Link #1108
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Quote:
Just picked up guitar the past week and all I've learned how to play is Yui's riff from episode 2 of the first season, lol.
Haha, that was one of the first little beginner riffs I learned too xD

Speaking of Yui's riffs... I still can't get the hang of her version of Love is a Stapler from Season 2 Ep 1 :S Any tips? I'm pretty sure the rhythm and chords are dead on, but it doesn't have the same la-la feel to it.
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 09:11   Link #1109
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

^ How are you playing it then? o.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt237 View Post
Hocchikisu 5 nin ver? It doesn't exist
Aye, what a bad typo on my part. The only ones that say 4 person in the first book are:
Fudepen ~Ballpen~ (Live 4 person ver.)
Curry Nochi Rice (Live 4 person ver.)
Quote:
Now that you bring it up, having those blurbs translated would be pretty awesome
I wonder if there are any translators on the internet who might take up the job
Could always ask the doods who scanlated the manga. Or I could get a friend to look at one of them to see exactly what it says before going thinking we should look into them more. I'll probably have to help her with the katakana bits, lol.
Quote:
So is anyone still uploading scans from the Official Band Scorebook?(I know it's kinda insane since the first one was like 500 pages?) I'm still waiting for my Let's Music 2 to come in.(with Utauyo Miracle and No Thank You)
The two giant books combined might be 500 pages. The second book is twice as big as the first. :B

I don't remember if you have a scanner or not from those few posts I remember you by in the Nanoha sub-forums.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 09:25   Link #1110
hollowkenshin

Sorry - squealie = artificial harmonics
Old 2010-09-29, 09:45   Link #1111
Bolt237

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowkenshin View Post
Sorry - squealie = artificial harmonics
Haha, I thought so
No there are no harmonics in the whole thing... you could add them if you want. the squiggly lines mean vibrato

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
Haha, that was one of the first little beginner riffs I learned too xD

Speaking of Yui's riffs... I still can't get the hang of her version of Love is a Stapler from Season 2 Ep 1 :S Any tips? I'm pretty sure the rhythm and chords are dead on, but it doesn't have the same la-la feel to it.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean but in order to make it sound like it, you need to play really vigorously, with a lot of mixing-up the rhythm, dynamic, and which parts of the chord you hit. Maybe a tiny bit of light distortion would help too.

Quote:

The score might be intimidating to look at :3 but just single out one of the guitar parts. It each guitar part has two staffs, one with standard notation and one with tablature. There's only two lines per page.
or is it that you can't read tablature?
If you want, you could use a picture editor and crop out the other unnecessary parts, or use the gp5 version, if you have guitar pro or tuxguitar
Old 2010-09-29, 11:15   Link #1112
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

@iuniver: I can read guitar tab pro tabs just fine, those are the most common in this thread, lol.

@Bananoha: I have a scanner, why?

@Bolt237: I'm having trouble reading both, lol. I can't make heads or tails of the scan that has the guitar tab on it, because it looks so different from the usual text tabs that I see in this thread.
goombas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 13:20   Link #1113
Bolt237

Fuwa Fuwa Time (Live & Studio mix) (UPDATED DRUM TRACK)

Fude Pen ~Buru Pen~ (Live mix)

The drum scores for these were a bit off I think, but whatever

So I'm probably gonna take a break from tabbing for a while. If I do come out with a tab it'll probably be "Don't say lazy"
Old 2010-09-29, 17:41   Link #1114
hollowkenshin

I swear I saw "A.H" in the bridge...
Old 2010-09-29, 19:27   Link #1115
Prince Kuku

Do you have a compete tabs for "No Thank You" ED2 of K-On, even the tv size only. Do you think I can play that also as a newbie ?
Prince Kuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 21:35   Link #1116
Prince Kuku

I'm sorry iuniver, I just didn't know how to find it on your thread.
If you don't mind if i give my opinion will just make a specific link in a specific k-on guitar, what I meant is that if I click the Don't say lazy link it will redirect me into a specific page where the accurate tabs had been shown. but anyway thanks.
Prince Kuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 22:18   Link #1117
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94
http://www.mediafire.com/?t9x48h9p0dsg7u7
^Happy!? Sorry!! GTP file

@Bananona
Your scans were missing pages 36,37, 40 and 41. Thanks to Bolt237 for the other pages. If you are going to send out the scans that you have now, you might want to get that missing pages problem a fix.
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 05:14   Link #1118
deng17
Sylpheed

Send a message via Yahoo to deng17
@iuniver
Thanks for the tab. I think Hold on your love was accurate. Time to study the fast part...I can't make a cover of this because of that part lol.

@hollowkenshin
my love is a stapler? what part?

The only harmonics I know in this song is before the guitar solo part. But, that isn't A.H. it's more of natural harmonic but bending the pitch using the whammy bar. The harmonic is between 4th and 5th fret on the G string.

If that's what you're talking about.

Last edited by deng17; 2010-09-30 at 11:15.
deng17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 18:34   Link #1119
hollowkenshin

@deng17

In stke's version, in the bridge it is clearly marked A.H over a (5), then later it says 13 A.H + whammy abuse
Old 2010-09-30, 19:36   Link #1120
Bolt237

@deng17 and hollowkenshin

OOOHH now I know what you're talking about
The studio version has a backup guitar doing some stuff like harmonics in the background, but the official score (the one I used) is based on the live version, which doesn't have it.