Notices

Old 2009-10-23, 16:35   Link #1301
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jze0 View Post
I believe Sol was talking about ch 23 scans and not the news raws (which still haven't appeared yet).
That's right >.>, he was wondering if we were a week behind the Japan releases because the release was practically a week behind. And I said we aren't because the next cycle hasn't started yet, though it's fairly close to begin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I have a feeling Nekomi will get beaten up.

Even though she's a "Special", she can't match an "Abnormal".
That probably might not happen, afterall she is the foul king, she might have more in store.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The raw is out, and it is damn hilarious.

Spoiler for Medaka Box:

Last edited by Kurosu; 2009-10-23 at 21:45.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 22:35   Link #1302
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
That's right >.>, he was wondering if we were a week behind the Japan releases because the release was practically a week behind. And I said we aren't because the next cycle hasn't started yet, though it's fairly close to begin.

That probably might not happen, afterall she is the foul king, she might have more in store.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The raw is out, and it is damn hilarious.

Spoiler for Medaka Box:
Spoiler:

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2009-10-23 at 23:54.
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 22:53   Link #1303
Jze0
Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
Sorry, I read his comment more as a statement rather then a question despite the question mark being there (don't ask why ). Anyway moving on...

Spoiler for ch 24:
Old 2009-10-23, 23:26   Link #1304
Wrath88
Kissing...

Although it might not do anything to the story, I'd be interested to see how the other members of the 13 fare when they throw dice.
Old 2009-10-24, 01:45   Link #1305
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jze0 View Post
Sorry, I read his comment more as a statement rather then a question despite the question mark being there (don't ask why ). Anyway moving on...

Spoiler for ch 24:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-10-24, 07:40   Link #1306
Jourdal

Interesting chapter...just when i was about to say "IKKI TOSEN GO!!!" the shift goes Zen which is good.

I noticed Unzen's sister, Medaka and Unzen have the same eyes...or is that just me.

The pretty boy on pages 12 and 13 member gave me an idea for an awesome hairstyle...
Jourdal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 18:19   Link #1307
Homura7

Trans is out:

Spoiler for Medaka Box ch 24:

ROFL, Dragon Ball references.

Also, it seems the abnormal guy is gonna make a request.

And Medaka has a brother?
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 18:27   Link #1308
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
-Looks like this is going to turn into a battle manga with lots of butt-kicking women and their male lap dogs. Yay. Sorry, I'm a guy. While I don't mind mangas with strong women kicking ass, they have to have a male lead that's just as important to the story and especially, to the girls. This has none of that. I know that NisiOisiN is known for his strong, dominant female leads, but he's gotta give the guys, especially Zenkichi, something to do. Otherwise, he might as well publish the damn thing in a shoujo manga
Yeah it should be shoujo manga like Ikkitousen, right?
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 18:31   Link #1309
Jourdal

So...Medaka has a brother..and has been holding BACK this entire time...whoo boy.
Old 2009-10-24, 18:35   Link #1310
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jourdal View Post
So...Medaka has a brother..and has been holding BACK this entire time...whoo boy.
She definetly does not want to be looked like a monster.
Old 2009-10-24, 18:45   Link #1311
Wrath88
Kissing...

Holding back huh... even when she was dashing around the school trying to save the other 3 from the enforcers...
Old 2009-10-24, 18:59   Link #1312
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Holding back huh... even when she was dashing around the school trying to save the other 3 from the enforcers...
The treasurer I don't know, but if Medaka had not saved Zen and Akune, now both Unzen's underlings would be lying on the floor.
Old 2009-10-24, 22:54   Link #1313
KLGChaos
The Shermain

So, Medaka has a brother.... who apparently may be more powerful than she is if she's asking him for help. On top of that, she leveled 3 members of class 13 without even touching them, while braiding her hair at the same time, and she went EASY on them? As I said, this is going to be a REALLY short series because she just won't have any competition. She'll sneeze and the world will explode.

Again, I don't really see any point of Zen, a "normal" character who will have no chance to shine as long as that thing (aka Medaka) is walking around.

Sorry, but I don't find overpowered main heroes to be that entertaining, especially when it's pretty much been made clear there's no one who can compete with them. The only reason she even got hurt by Unzen or his Sis is because she didn't really want to fight. If she gets serious, there's no one who can stand up to her, so what's the point?

It's one of the things I hated about Id. None of the other characters had an relevance in the story because Id was just so far ahead of them in power that there was no reason for them to be there, but at least Id had a nice personality.
Old 2009-10-25, 02:55   Link #1314
Wrath88
Kissing...

Prediction for ending: Every school around Japan will have their own suggestion box, with Medaka the leader of the country who implemented that system.
Old 2009-10-25, 03:00   Link #1315
Johnny
Working the bags...

Every school will have their very own Medaka...

Didn't the old man say his goal is to mass produce class 13 freaks...?
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 03:18   Link #1316
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Every school will have their very own Medaka...

Didn't the old man say his goal is to mass produce class 13 freaks...?
So he want to inseminating all female of 13 especially Meda-bitch? why it's more asd more like Dragon Ball? look like the offspring will be more powerful than their parents
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 08:01   Link #1317
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
So he want to inseminating all female of 13 especially Meda-bitch? why it's more asd more like Dragon Ball? look like the offspring will be more powerful than their parents
Eh, that only happened until people complained and Gohan was turned into a wimp so Goku could shine again. I hated that, too, as I actually liked the idea of Gohan surpassing his dad.

Of course, the Buu saga was just horrible anyway. I'm not a huge Dragon Ball fan in the first place. That arc just made me dislike it even more.
Old 2009-10-25, 08:06   Link #1318
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Eh, that only happened until people complained and Gohan was turned into a wimp so Goku could shine again. I hated that, too, as I actually liked the idea of Gohan surpassing his dad.

Of course, the Buu saga was just horrible anyway. I'm not a huge Dragon Ball fan in the first place. That arc just made me dislike it even more.
Toriyama wanted to put an end to Dragon Ball in the Namek saga, so he didn't care.
Old 2009-10-25, 08:53   Link #1319
Jourdal

Yep...he wanted it to end on Namek..with Goku as the only SS....damn fanboys made it stretch longer..even as a kid not overanalyzing this stuff i felt the buu saga was...off a bit.
Old 2009-10-25, 19:02   Link #1320
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
um, Goku SSJ3 was awesome nonetheless.

And DB deserves huge respect imo, itīs classic in so many aspects. And whatīs wrong with fans demanding more? Doraemon has been running forever. . .

Btw jourdal, what you wrote makes an awesome lot of sense, since the scene where Goku turned SS for the first time on Namek was prolly the most awesome scene of the entire series

Um i forgot what i wanted to write so i might edit this l8r after i get some sleep
so hereīs some music (unoriginal but still awesome in itīs own way, like medaka) for the time being http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF9qDcFZi7U&NR=1
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council