Notices

Old 2012-07-23, 14:42   Link #121
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Well, at least one girl is aggressive towards our Monkey:

Spoiler for Spoilers, NSFW:
Lets hope it is a different result from that event. I am surprise she has breasts, Kimonos can sure hid a lot of things.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 14:43   Link #122
JohnNiles

Quote:

Spoiler:
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 14:43   Link #123
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

^^^ Mother of F*P, the first image was the only thing I needed to decide to read this novel

Well, I'm not much into historical novels or so, but I did watch the first episode anime and I liked it.
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 14:51   Link #124
kivredia

Why are there no english translations, the world isn't a good place. Someone do something!
kivredia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 14:51   Link #125
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Hey Sumeragi you should post these in the social group, maybe we can get more members in there. Anyhow, I am pretty sure Akechi Mitsuhide isn't the only one who is aggressive. I am imagine Takeda Shingen and Matsunaga Hisahide being aggressive with the way they look.
Old 2012-07-23, 14:52   Link #126
Sumeragi
Banned

kivredia, don't tell me you signed up for this
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 14:56   Link #127
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kivredia View Post
Why are there no english translations, the world isn't a good place. Someone do something!
I already did, but someone down graded my reputation because of it. It will take time, done worry. Overall, I love how this thread gotten lively. Sumeragi, has the Battle of Okehazama taken part in the light Novel yet? Just a yes or no, no need for specifics. It looked like vol 9 though.
Old 2012-07-23, 14:58   Link #128
Sumeragi
Banned

I already mentioned the timing of the LN in this post.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 15:02   Link #129
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I already mentioned the timing of the LN in this post.
Sorry about that, wonder how I missed it. Vol 9 is the latest updated release. I think it might be the first cover where Nobuna has another girl with her. It is a grim looking one too. Anyway I added some points to your reputation for all the help you given us in this thread.
Old 2012-07-23, 15:04   Link #130
kivredia

Quote:
kivredia, don't tell me you signed up for this
No, I actually had some questions in other LNs because I was missing parts/confusion and asked a couple of guys some things via PN.

Don't be to quick to judge! But don't worry, I won't disturb your holy thread again.

Last edited by kivredia; 2012-07-23 at 15:16.
kivredia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 16:16   Link #131
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Sorry about that, wonder how I missed it. Vol 9 is the latest updated release. I think it might be the first cover where Nobuna has another girl with her. It is a grim looking one too. Anyway I added some points to your reputation for all the help you given us in this thread.
Oh man oh man, I tracked back to the original post (Battle of Nagashino).. I am so looking forward to reading/seeing that battle!

I must admit I recently bought Total War: Shogun 2 BECAUSE OF THIS ANIME .. and I am super underwhelmed by the performance of my ashigaru matchlocks :x
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 17:10   Link #132
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

i would like some really not so detailed summary after the ep 3 of the anime

of to the lastest volume any of you have read so i humbly as for some SPOILERS

and also additional question
Will nagamasa die?? [i soo hope he does that womanizing bastard]
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 17:24   Link #133
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
i would like some really not so detailed summary after the ep 3 of the anime

of to the lastest volume any of you have read so i humbly as for some SPOILERS

and also additional question
Will nagamasa die?? [i soo hope he does that womanizing bastard]
I've been hearing mix reports of Nagamasa. Earlier the preview of the anime said a female with a boyish look, then male so I don't know which is which to call Nagamasa.
Spoiler for History:
Old 2012-07-23, 17:38   Link #134
Mechatrill

First time posting here. The fact that I've stopped lurking for this should say something about my opinion of this series...

Something else that says something about this series: After my attempt at reading Sword Arts Online in Chinese with my less than perfect Chinese, I've decided to wait for English translations rather than trying to do so again. However, something about this series made me change my mind, and I managed to work through the first 2 volumes of the Chinese translation despite:

1. Having problems putting together the names of people and places in Chinese with the Japanese (or rather, the romanji equivalent) names.

2. Not knowing the occasional characters and having to guess the overall meaning of many passages based on other content.

3. Being clueless on a number of colloquial/culture based terms and expressions.

Still... I managed to at least get the basic gist of the plot throughout the 2 volumes at least, even though I just know I missed a ton of details...

Overall thought:
I will continue reading through it, I think... Don't expect any sort of translation from me though, I've had enough trouble understanding a lot of it, so without someone a good deal better than me in Chinese to consult and act as reference, there's no way I'd be able to put together anything that can be honestly called a translation...

I am capable, and willing, to put out very broad summaries (and even compare it to what little of the anime that's out). They'll only cover the major plot points and will be very rough indeed, but I can probably do it. However, I'm slightly hesitant since I'm not quite sure exactly what AnimeSuki's policies on summaries are. I think it might be okay if I put them in spoilers? But I seem to remember reading that the rule is no summaries period some time ago?

Either way, unless someone can clarify the rules for me, I think I'll er on the side of caution and refrain from spoilers for now.
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 17:41   Link #135
fazri
blacksun king

where i can read english translate of this novel?
also how many girl that monkey conquer?
Old 2012-07-23, 17:52   Link #136
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechatrill View Post
First time posting here. The fact that I've stopped lurking for this should say something about my opinion of this series...

Something else that says something about this series: After my attempt at reading Sword Arts Online in Chinese with my less than perfect Chinese, I've decided to wait for English translations rather than trying to do so again. However, something about this series made me change my mind, and I managed to work through the first 2 volumes of the Chinese translation despite:

1. Having problems putting together the names of people and places in Chinese with the Japanese (or rather, the romanji equivalent) names.

2. Not knowing the occasional characters and having to guess the overall meaning of many passages based on other content.

3. Being clueless on a number of colloquial/culture based terms and expressions.

Still... I managed to at least get the basic gist of the plot throughout the 2 volumes at least, even though I just know I missed a ton of details...

Overall thought:
I will continue reading through it, I think... Don't expect any sort of translation from me though, I've had enough trouble understanding a lot of it, so without someone a good deal better than me in Chinese to consult and act as reference, there's no way I'd be able to put together anything that can be honestly called a translation...

I am capable, and willing, to put out very broad summaries (and even compare it to what little of the anime that's out). They'll only cover the major plot points and will be very rough indeed, but I can probably do it. However, I'm slightly hesitant since I'm not quite sure exactly what AnimeSuki's policies on summaries are. I think it might be okay if I put them in spoilers? But I seem to remember reading that the rule is no summaries period some time ago?

Either way, unless someone can clarify the rules for me, I think I'll er on the side of caution and refrain from spoilers for now.
Mechatrill, if you feel like translating the Chinese version I won't stop you. I thank for your support, not sure if you can post summaries however. However, it is welcome that you want to translate the Novel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
where i can read english translate of this novel?
also how many girl that monkey conquer?
Fazri, right now there isn't a place where you can read the English translation of this Light Novel. I already put a request on Baka-Tsuki in hope to make the project official and translated. Here is the link to the request page http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/vie...152690#p152690
Most likely you will need to register to Baka-Tsuki to vote, it is free to make an account.

Also the link to the social group http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=802
Old 2012-07-23, 18:09   Link #137
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Mechatrill, if you feel like translating the Chinese version I won't stop you. I thank for your support, not sure if you can post summaries however. However, it is welcome that you want to translate the Novel.

Fazri, right now there isn't a place where you can read the English translation of this Light Novel. I already put a request on Baka-Tsuki in hope to make the project official and translated. Here is the link to the request page http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/vie...152690#p152690
Most likely you will need to register to Baka-Tsuki to vote, it is free to make an account.

Also the link to the social group http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=802
oh kay.
i forgot my id for BT.
i hope this project will get green light from moderator!
Spoiler for ask:

who their names?
Old 2012-07-23, 18:27   Link #138
Athena
The Power of One

Summaries can be posted here. I don't really see the problem with that. Or you can also call them long-and-huge-spoilers.

BTW, Mech, you can use mbdg.net as online dictionary. It's my favourite and can break your sentence if you put one.
Old 2012-07-23, 18:48   Link #139
tsunade666

Quote:

Wow! this spark my interest more and she is my favorite so far on the girls which was shown yet in the anime. hmmm though still not enough reason and time for me to read it through brute force. Plus this is the type of novel that has huge historical information that is HARD to read. Will be plenty troublesome.
Old 2012-07-23, 18:52   Link #140
Athena
The Power of One

From what I watched and read, I love the strategist girl. My favourite, personally.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem