AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

Old 2008-02-20, 00:17   Link #81
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think Aiko is going to end up sleeping with Shinichiro...
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 00:19   Link #82
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Only way i see that happening is if Hiromi sleeps with Jun and Shin finds about it! Shin goes running to Aiko for confort!
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 00:20   Link #83
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Only way i see that happening is if Hiromi sleeps with Jun and Shin finds about it! Shin goes running to Aiko for confort!
Thats exactly what I see happening....
Old 2008-02-20, 00:36   Link #84
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Even though I love Noe and predicted that Shin will end up with Hiromi, I've discussed on this thread more than any other in this sub-forum. And it's not just me; this thread has 5 pages already. :P

Anyways, I hope Aiko doesn't do anything to Shin, because that would make it cliché and really devalues the series in my opinion. I'm not entirely sure what Aiko's role would be, but right now it seems that Aiko is not going to be someone who's interesting anymore, so part of me wants to see something wild also, just not to that extent. I'm guessing the real question would be, how will Shin react?
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 00:39   Link #85
Muyasuki

Quote:
This is not going to go the School Days route. The most that would happen would be another kiss scene between the two.
Muyasuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 00:46   Link #86
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well just because they sleep together, doesn't mean it'll end up like school days...

I think Aiko's role is to give Shin someone to turn to when he's troubled and in need of comfort... and at the same time... gives him conflict with his emotions.
Old 2008-02-20, 01:00   Link #87
Nenkitsune

Send a message via AIM to Nenkitsune Send a message via Yahoo to Nenkitsune
nah, i really don't think shin will sleep with aiko for any reason. even if she and nobuse do break up, i still don't see it happening. I really can't see shin as that type of person.

even if hiromi DOES sleep with jun, i doubt shin will sleep with any of the girls for that reason.

もいちど。。。
Nenkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 01:02   Link #88
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I don't see why not... A lot of time people turn to another to mend their hearts...
Old 2008-02-20, 01:05   Link #89
Nenkitsune

Send a message via AIM to Nenkitsune Send a message via Yahoo to Nenkitsune
they may turn to other's, but i doubt many would sleep with them to mend their hearts.
I'm more curious to see how this will effect shin's thoughts between him and Noe though.
or to see what happens between Nobuse and Aiko. Nobuse, as far as i know, already knows what Aiko's trying to tell him, and he's more or less stalling, right?

もいちど。。。
Nenkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 01:12   Link #90
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

yeah, nobuse knows whats up already, but he's just denying it. i feel bad for him. but i'm a big fan of Aiko, so any good news for her is good for me too. I can see Aiko sleeping with Shin after hiromi does something with Jun. its a comfort thing. but i can't see this series going the way of "x had sex with y, so z is pissed and is confused and ends up with w"
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 21:09   Link #91
Kaiji

Am I the only one who thinks Aiko will end up with Nobuse? I think it's totally obvious. I'm not saying this is what I WANT to happen...
Kaiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 21:47   Link #92
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Nobuse is the worse possible pairing for Aiko... she doesn't like him, period... I don't want to see her "settle" the relationship will just end up falling apart in the end.

I'm not saying Shin and Aiko are going to seek out the pity sex, I think it'll happen in the flair of the moment.
Old 2008-02-21, 00:30   Link #93
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiji View Post
Am I the only one who thinks Aiko will end up with Nobuse? I think it's totally obvious. I'm not saying this is what I WANT to happen...
It feels like it would be cop out if it did resolve like that. It just doesn't feel like there is really any time at all for them to rebuild anything of a relationship. We've seen that Aiko has little 'love' for Nobuse... I guess they could do something if she gets rejected but that won't happen immediately, giving even less time for anything to develop between Nobuse and Aiko.

At this point, it kinda feels like its all or nothing for Aiko.

Feels like this next episode will be the deciding factor...
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 00:58   Link #94
golthin

Quote:
I also think so! It pains me but it is my gut feeling. Hopefully when the show ends they are just friends. Aiko dated him and he couldn't make her forget about shin. It is just that they are not compatible. Shin and Nobuse personalities are completely different and that is what probably attracts Aiko.
Old 2008-02-21, 05:57   Link #95
Kaiji

Quote:
It feels like it would be cop out if it did resolve like that. It just doesn't feel like there is really any time at all for them to rebuild anything of a relationship. We've seen that Aiko has little 'love' for Nobuse... I guess they could do something if she gets rejected but that won't happen immediately, giving even less time for anything to develop between Nobuse and Aiko.

At this point, it kinda feels like its all or nothing for Aiko.

Feels like this next episode will be the deciding factor...
I just think that while Aiko might have little to no feelings for Nobuse now, the guy is so considerate, persistent, and head over heels in love with her, that Aiko is going to realize what a great guy he is once Shin drops her.
This is one of those cases where I would be HAPPY if the show proves me wrong!! However, as we've seen Aiko's character develop these last few episodes it's obvious she's been noticing Nobuse's consideration and kindness more and more. Of course that didn't stop her from kissing Shin! lol
Kaiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 07:08   Link #96
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well, she's always known that Nobuse is a good guy... she just doesn't feel that way about him...
Old 2008-02-21, 07:27   Link #97
Var
Banned

Quote:
I just think that while Aiko might have little to no feelings for Nobuse now, the guy is so considerate, persistent, and head over heels in love with her, that Aiko is going to realize what a great guy he is once Shin drops her.
This is one of those cases where I would be HAPPY if the show proves me wrong!! However, as we've seen Aiko's character develop these last few episodes it's obvious she's been noticing Nobuse's consideration and kindness more and more. Of course that didn't stop her from kissing Shin! lol
Quote:
Well, she's always known that Nobuse is a good guy... she just doesn't feel that way about him...
As Hayahi said, she already acknowledges that he is indeed a nice guy, but he's too nice... especially to her. Anyway, I don't think we've really seen her notice Nobuse any more than she had before, if anything, she's been noticing him less and focusing more and more on Shin. The first few episodes is them together, with Nobuse holding most of Aiko's attention (or at least Aiko was more of a depressed observer) but then we have the mall, then the knitting, and now the kiss. Nobuse's been dropping below the radar pretty fast.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 07:56   Link #98
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Its because if she didn't act fast, while Shin is unattached he'll get taken away... and as she notices that, she began to get more and more depressed over it... when he mentioned that he'll be dating Noe.. that broke the line... and she couldn't take it anymore.
Old 2008-02-21, 08:02   Link #99
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Nobuse's been dropping below the radar pretty fast.
Well, We all sound like a broken record repeating the reason that Aiko decided to go with Nobuse in the first place. Just to be close to the one she really liked as she thought it was a lost cause because of Shin's feelings for Hiromi and Shin encouraging her to go with Nobuse.

Aiko tried to break free from Nobuse and she was not allowed by Nobuse himself, stopping her from saying what needed to be said. I myself believe that Nobuse should have let her go if he really loved her, but this is anime is so realistic that a teenanger can't not think in such a way.
Old 2008-02-21, 11:41   Link #100
HeeroX

Quote:
I think that too. Aiko will give another chance to Nobuse, they will not show us what will happen later. Noe will end up crying, she is the heroine with the "true tears" that she had lost. And the end is Hiromi with Shinichiro.
HeeroX is offline   Reply With Quote