AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-25, 17:31   Link #1
Loveless17
The Beautiful Disaster

looking for new shounen-ai anime

I really adore shounen-ai anime, and I havent come across any good ones lately, so I was hoping someone could help me out. I've seen Loveless, Gravitation, monochrome factor, junjou romantica, and papa to kiss in the dark. Any suggestions would be great
Old 2010-12-25, 23:31   Link #2
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru might fit your needs. Haven't seen it so I can't vouch for quality.

While it isn't shounen-ai per se, if you like that genre you might want to give 07 Ghost a watch. It's played more or less as straight drama, but there's definitely something in the air, let's say. It's pretty good - not as good as the manga, but an enjoyable series. Beautifully drawn and animated.
Old 2010-12-26, 00:11   Link #3
Loveless17
The Beautiful Disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru might fit your needs. Haven't seen it so I can't vouch for quality.

While it isn't shounen-ai per se, if you like that genre you might want to give 07 Ghost a watch. It's played more or less as straight drama, but there's definitely something in the air, let's say. It's pretty good - not as good as the manga, but an enjoyable series. Beautifully drawn and animated.
thank you, I will have to go check those out :]
Old 2010-12-29, 00:42   Link #4
Suomi
Kaiba

Well, I don't know which ones are yaoi/which are shounen-ai but I had a thread about suggestions for yaoi/shounen-ai here so you might want to check that out ^-^
there are plenty there~

Tags
anime, boys love, shounen-ai, yaoi