AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-08-09, 23:06   Link #501
TheEroKing
On a Break

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironchapman View Post
I wonder if I can get a gif of Sogo running and slipping. Best part of a hilarious episode.
The gif from that scene

Here's an avatar too if you would like to use, the timing of the frames is a bit different though ^^

Old 2011-08-10, 01:23   Link #502
xip
future tekken lord

what the hell was that?
I've never thought someday I would actually see a broken horn stuck in someone's ass in anime. That was ballsy, crazy episode.
xip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-10, 01:37   Link #503
TheEroKing
On a Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by xip View Post
what the hell was that?
I've never thought someday I would actually see a broken horn stuck in someone's ass in anime. That was ballsy, crazy episode.
Those exact words define Gintama
Old 2011-08-11, 00:08   Link #504
ironchapman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
The gif from that scene

Here's an avatar too if you would like to use, the timing of the frames is a bit different though ^^

Thanks man for both! Gonna use the avatar. Looks nice, especially considering how it had to be spliced together.
Old 2011-08-11, 11:13   Link #505
Vicious108

Really fun episode. I particularly enjoyed Okita's role in it. It seems like every time one of these situations where the entire party is under pressure and forced to also play the role of quasi-straight men, Okita would be left out because you don't really imagine him losing his cool and whatnot. But here they kept him and it worked, so it was great. Especially since he's my favourite character in the series and tends to get somewhat shafted as far as screentime goes.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-11, 12:15   Link #506
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
tends to get somewhat shafted as far as screentime goes.
Hardly. He has just as much screentime compared to the big side characters. It's Zura who we haven't seen much of lately.
Old 2011-08-12, 00:30   Link #507
White Manju Bun
Sempa.......
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Hardly. He has just as much screentime compared to the big side characters. It's Zura who we haven't seen much of lately.
Yeah but of the three main Shinsengumi, we've seen the least of him since the new season started. Getting a lot of Kondo though. And yeah I need more Zura!
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 08:50   Link #508
Crisis
Rock on ^^

I have a BIG question.

When fighting broke out and Granny got injured, WHERE THE HELL WERE THE SHINSENGUMI ? Aren't they the town police ?

Cosplay at it's best Thread
Crisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 11:06   Link #509
Gooral
Firefly/Serenity fanatic

@Crisis
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...45#post3663145
Gooral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-13, 12:44   Link #510
ookamigirl

OMG! I haven't laughed so hard since Fruits Basket
My stomach actually hurts! Awesome episode!!!

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-15, 06:02   Link #511
TheEroKing
On a Break

Episode 221

that name was just

Gintoki " Oi Kagura, make his ass all rough and gross"
Old 2011-08-15, 06:09   Link #512
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Just how much **** does that Jugem Jugem shit-tossing the life of Shin-chan's two-day-old underwear Balmung Fezalion Issac Schneider 1/3 true love 2/3 hangnail Anxiety betrayal knows my name or does it really ignore calls squid dogfish halibut trout-cod dogfish... this is a different dogfish i'm talking about the dogfish shark Kaluga Angler Ray Yuuteimiyaoukimukou pepepepepepepepepepepepe Runny Dirrahea has?
Old 2011-08-15, 06:52   Link #513
Kopi
Σ(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ

That long-ass name really cracks me up whenever it appears and at the same time disrupts the mood at the end

That ridiculous metaphor such as "I'm like a leftover sliding shower curtain ring"

Gintoko: "You might wanna teach him that I'm not a toilet." Win!
Kopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-15, 06:55   Link #514
ookamigirl

That monkey sure made a lot of fuss for everyone. Throwing poop at Gin was hilarious!! It's amazing how much poop that little monkey has ROFL & how everyone else was acting cool while Gin was being the main target ^-^
Naming the monkey... oh, man just how complicated is that?! LOL
The ending was kinda sad..

Old 2011-08-15, 07:58   Link #515
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Balmung and Isaac's backstory were just...

That was a very funny and also very cute episode. Nice to see more of Kyuubei's softer side. The scene where she and Jugem Jugem shit-tossing the life of Shin-chan's two-day-old underwear Balmung Fezalion Issac Schneider 1/3 true love 2/3 hangnail Anxiety betrayal knows my name or does it really ignore calls squid dogfish halibut trout-cod dogfish... this is a different dogfish i'm talking about the dogfish shark Kaluga Angler Ray Yuuteimiyaoukimukou pepepepepepepepepepepepe Runny Diarrhea held hands while sleeping was just daaawwww.

I have to praise the voice acresses for being able to pronounce that name so easily.
Old 2011-08-15, 08:50   Link #516
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamigirl View Post
That monkey sure made a lot of fuss for everyone. Throwing poop at Gin was hilarious!! It's amazing how much poop that little monkey has ROFL & how everyone else was acting cool while Gin was being the main target ^-^
Naming the monkey... oh, man just how complicated is that?! LOL
The ending was kinda sad..
The story about Jugem Jugem shit-tossing the life of Shin-chan's two-day-old underwear Balmung Fezalion Issac Schneider 1/3 true love 2/3 hangnail Anxiety betrayal knows my name or does it really ignore calls squid dogfish halibut trout-cod dogfish... this is a different dogfish i'm talking about the dogfish shark Kaluga Angler Ray Yuuteimiyaoukimukou pepepepepepepepepepepepe Runny Dirrahea hasn't ended yet. Because the name was so long that they had to continue it in the next episode.
Old 2011-08-15, 09:22   Link #517
ookamigirl

Monkey's name still makes me ROFL and his ability to throw poop is even more amazing in a hilarious way ^^

Old 2011-08-15, 10:33   Link #518
FlavoryFantasy
┬──┬╯︵ /(.□. \)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Balmung and Isaac's backstory were just...

That was a very funny and also very cute episode. Nice to see more of Kyuubei's softer side. The scene where she and Jugem Jugem shit-tossing the life of Shin-chan's two-day-old underwear Balmung Fezalion Issac Schneider 1/3 true love 2/3 hangnail Anxiety betrayal knows my name or does it really ignore calls squid dogfish halibut trout-cod dogfish... this is a different dogfish i'm talking about the dogfish shark Kaluga Angler Ray Yuuteimiyaoukimukou pepepepepepepepepepepepe Runny Diarrhea held hands while sleeping was just daaawwww.

I have to praise the voice acresses for being able to pronounce that name so easily.
Yeah that scene at night was touching.
I'm really surprised at the speed the voice actresses were able to say such a long-ass name. Incredible.
I didn't expect this episode to be just so.... I don't know I just can't find the right words to express the level of satisfaction I had.
But my god, that is just one hella of a fantastic name.
FlavoryFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-15, 11:16   Link #519
xip
future tekken lord

The poop throwing scene with opera singing was really hilarious. I was expecting Zura and Kondo to appear on this episode because of Kyuubei and that monkey "Jugem Jugem shit-tossing the life of Shin-chan's two-day-old underwear Balmung Fezalion Issac Schneider 1/3 true love 2/3 hangnail Anxiety betrayal knows my name or does it really ignore calls squid dogfish halibut trout-cod dogfish this is a different dogfish i'm talking about the dogfish shark Kaluga Angler Ray Yuuteimiyaoukimukou pepepepepepepepep Runny Diarrhea" but sadly they were nowhere to be found.
xip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-15, 12:14   Link #520
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

I actually have to pause before I choke on my saliva when they say Jugem Jugem shit-tossing the life of Shin-chan's two-day-old underwear Balmung Fezalion Issac Schneider 1/3 true love 2/3 hangnail Anxiety betrayal knows my name or does it really ignore calls squid dogfish halibut trout-cod dogfish... this is a different dogfish i'm talking about the dogfish shark Kaluga Angler Ray Yuuteimiyaoukimukou pepepepepepepepepepepepe Runny Diarrhea for the third time.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen