AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-25, 14:57   Link #81
ShikaShika
無罪

While I don't think it's necesarily clear the fights take place at the same time (they could just be standing there during the Naruto Gaara fight, in fact the ANBU leader mentions they've been in there for about an hour when we get back in the manga) it really screws up the flow of the naruto gaara scene. Then I thought the Kakashi & Gai filler was pretty bland (kawarimi omg!) but other than that the episode was cool. I had just hoped that they could fit all the flashbacks.

The Sasuke & Kakashi flashback wasn't filler either, it was in the anime just as many times as in the manga.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 15:04   Link #82
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Gai rocks babe gotta love that smile!
Old 2004-03-25, 15:09   Link #83
pnoy_kakashi

wuts this talk about naruto and its last episode?! is this true?! where did u find out!!!
pnoy_kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 15:37   Link #84
mesaley

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
Yeah. Theyve decided to stop airing this really popular show (which has been running in a primetime slot for the last year and a half on one of tokyo's biggest tv networks) in the middle of the story arc, even though the rest of the story is still reeling out every week in the (also very popular) manga serialisation. You see, the japanese have no business sense at all. I mean, just look at Sony.

Can you tell more please
where have you this information? I'm afraid about that!
mesaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 15:41   Link #85
gizmo
Monenenenee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoy_kakashi
wuts this talk about naruto and its last episode?! is this true?! where did u find out!!!
Look at the bakasan naruto 76, at the very end, where the next episode is discussed. There Naruto says "next episode: final episode"
Old 2004-03-25, 15:51   Link #86
DAK

Send a message via ICQ to DAK Send a message via AIM to DAK Send a message via MSN to DAK Send a message via Yahoo to DAK
I don't know what bakasan sub you're watching but the copy I have doesn't say that.

"Next Episode.
Light and Shadow
Name called Gaara."

Am I missing something here, or what?

Anywhoo... Yeah, I wasn't too pleased about the constant flashbacks. Also I was hoping
Spoiler:

But I guess I can't complain, the animation looked pretty good in my opinion, the episode wasn't too bad, the flashbacks weren't overdone, they were pretty enjoyable.
Old 2004-03-25, 16:48   Link #87
Nine Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo
Look at the bakasan naruto 76, at the very end, where the next episode is discussed. There Naruto says "next episode: final episode"
where?
Old 2004-03-25, 16:50   Link #88
wnkryo
HainShodan

Naruto is such a damn sissy/punk. He still doesn't realize how power full he is with the kyuubi >.>
Old 2004-03-25, 16:53   Link #89
Nine Devil

well after this he realises it, too good
Old 2004-03-25, 16:58   Link #90
Late
Peelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaley
Can you tell more please
where have you this information? I'm afraid about that!
Have you heard about sarcasm?
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 17:03   Link #91
htpcfan
L1: Lazy Puppy

Call me a dork... but for some reason I thought Yashamaru was Gaara's *aunt*, not uncle... ^_^ ;

Doh... this is the second time I got genders wrong in Naruto (first time being, surprise, Haku).
htpcfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 17:20   Link #92
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by htpcfan
Call me a dork... but for some reason I thought Yashamaru was Gaara's *aunt*, not uncle... ^_^ ;

Doh... this is the second time I got genders wrong in Naruto (first time being, surprise, Haku).
Same here, I was certain of it while reading the manga (dont get much to go on beyond how they look really), so I was a bit surprised to discover he was male. Ah well.

And I dont care if Haku was supposed to be male (I swear Kishimoto changed his mind at the last moment on that one), he's the cutest female in the show still
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 17:55   Link #93
ShikaShika
無罪

Yashamaru is a male name though. -maru is a common ending for boy names.
Old 2004-03-25, 18:10   Link #94
Merco
I like pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamaru
Yashamaru is a male name though. -maru is a common ending for boy names.
That's the least of it... I know Japanese anime enough to know a bishounen when I see one, what really creeped me out was when Chibi Gaara was sucking on his uncle's bloody finger

At the end he was all, "It tastes like Iron"... ok this may be a kid thing... I've done a few screwed up things when I was 6 too, but I never tried vampirism...

(and yeah, they were trying for sentimentality, but imo they jumped it and went into the f***ing weird category)
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 18:14   Link #95
ShikaShika
無罪

Yeah, that was a really weird addition. I wonder why they added that.
Old 2004-03-25, 19:03   Link #96
ryo akima
current gennin/chunnin

Send a message via AIM to ryo akima
hey everybody i have been away for the longest time. so i got a new avy from graviton surge so i am dl ep 76 now. and i will commit suicide if they don't finish naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how the hell can it be the last episode!?!?!?! the manga is still going!!!!! they are so frikin werid and i don't know what i can do here in the usa cept' pray and hope that it is all a lie!!!!!!! oh and
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo
what the hell......... DIE BAKASAN DIE FOR PLOTTING LIES INTO NEW PEOPLE LIKE GIZMO!!!!! KSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

thx grav for the avy and monir for A.S.S

new avy!
ryo akima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 19:08   Link #97
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryo akima
hey everybody i have been away for the longest time. so i got a new avy from graviton surge so i am dl ep 76 now. and i will commit suicide if they don't finish naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how the hell can it be the last episode!?!?!?! the manga is still going!!!!! they are so frikin werid and i don't know what i can do here in the usa cept' pray and hope that it is all a lie!!!!!!! oh and
what the hell......... DIE BAKASAN DIE FOR PLOTTING LIES INTO NEW PEOPLE LIKE GIZMO!!!!! KSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
The stupid surrounds me. It suffocates me, and it only seems to be increasing.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 19:20   Link #98
Tadpole(O.o)masteR

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
Yeah, because continuous fighting without any motivation or story is the way to go. Pass the Dragonballs, I wanna revive Zabuza, he was cool
I don't think anything could have summed up my thoughts better than that.
you read my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryo akima
Just one more reason why i hate Bakasan.........bad translations, weak sound and video quality (if the file even works ) AND NOW LIES! WTF?
the only thing he's even got going for him is the short time it takes him to tranz and release new episodes. Im DLing 76 from him, but i doubt it will even run....im just doing it because im feeming.

Last edited by Tadpole(O.o)masteR; 2004-03-25 at 19:48.
Tadpole(O.o)masteR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 19:39   Link #99
Merco
I like pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JecKeL
That episode just made me like One Piece better than Naruto.

It was good, but waiting one week to see that is just aggrivating.
Oh man, if re-read this a month from now you'll probably eat your words...
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 19:42   Link #100
LegioN
Desert Funeral

i really liked teh episode. there was, as many others have already mentioned before, character development and some more insight into gaara's history. being a great gaara fan myself, i really enjoyed it. but even for anybody else, this is one of those episodes which give this anime more depth as opposed to continuous fighting.

i feel so bad for gaara, wanting to play with others and being told "Go away! Monster!" but yeah, great episode
LegioN is offline   Reply With Quote