AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Old 2012-01-22, 16:18   Link #541
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_user1 View Post
I dont know why but i think incestual stories are very interesting because you cant find a story like that in america or possibly any where else and i read somewhat alot of incestual manga or anime and not speaking in this sort of way but i wish i had a younger sister than an older sister you know because she bosses me around but alot of people just read incest just to see how it ends or works out
I also have an older sister and also wished, i would have a younger sister. But only to see, how its like to have a younger sister.

Incest stories are only interesting, depending on the situation.
Old 2012-01-23, 12:31   Link #542
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Straight twincest is just like normal incest for me. Can't really comment on yaoi since i have little experiences on them

However yuri twincest is really appealing to me. And i can't really explain (or defend) this love of mine. Especially if they looks almost exactly alike but with different personalities, rather than having completely distinct outlook trait. Can anyone suggest to me any good reason why?
"Identical twins" are a huge fetish all by themselves so that's probably reason enough?
Old 2012-01-25, 13:29   Link #543
HarimaHario
i eat glue

I was gonna start a poll about how people feel about this topic, but I'll just post my thoughts here.

*I'm a straight male with one younger brother.
*I do enjoy watching incest anime (male-female and female-female ONLY). And yes, I do get turned on by them occasionally by putting myself in those situations.
*Majority of society in today's world rejects incestuous activities, but I'm indifferent about it. I would never voluntarily engage in such activity though.
*I do not have any sexual attraction towards my mother/aunt whatsoever (note that my mother used to be a beauty pageant). I would probably feel the same way about my sister if I had one. I'd say this is most likely due to Westermarck Effect. I can't say the same for my female cousins because I haven't seen them in over 15 years.
*I do find male-male sexual activity disgusting (both fantasy and real life). I'm not against homosexuals in general though. What they do is none of my business.

back on topic...

Incest is just another expansion of anime genre. If there's people who are willing to spend their time and money to see it, then it would be stupid not to take advantage of that. Ethics and morals do not matter in a fictitious and fantasy world in my opinion. I just watch it for pleasure and entertainment and just move on with my day.
HarimaHario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 23:46   Link #544
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
I got an excessive favoritism on my cousin's daughter.... and i find her soooo cute, she's at highschool now... and I missed having her at our house during the last new year.. She loves anime as well... and she's kinda shy when I around... hahaha, kawaii ne?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-26, 00:05   Link #545
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by king12354 View Post
Trust me, once you have older or younger sisters, no matter how attractive or hot they are, they won't be objects of your fantasies/desires.
THIS. Also, if I may add, the more time you spent living with them, the more unlikely you will be attracted to them romantically/sexually. I know coz I am a real big-brother with a little-sister.

It can still be argued, but even with non-blood-related siblings, if they spend all their lives living together (lets say from the age of 5 to 10 onwards) like any normal siblings do, romantic/sexual relationship between them will be very unlikely (although 'accidents' do happen ).

Most incest animes, even with non-blood-related siblings, just make it too easy for the sake of providing incest fans with what they want.
Old 2012-01-28, 12:49   Link #546
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Quote:
I think this is more nasty than a gay anime.
OP's avatar is Oreimo... :V

Edit: Yuri, twincest, and loli all added together would be pretty good... It's like a triforce...

Last edited by Izayoi; 2012-01-28 at 13:00.
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 03:23   Link #547
Kyuu
=^^=

I shall bump this thread with good reason. The question needs to be brought up again. That's only because...

Since the last post on this thread -- there's actually be a crap ton more series with some element of incest in it. I can probably name at least 5-7 series within the past year alone with some kind of incest in it.

So, I ask:
Spoiler:

I'd have to say. It was "hurr durr" funny with Yosuga no Sora (being the most notorious of them all). It has its reasons to include it - in the most provocative fashion. But all these other series lately? I don't know man. Particularly for say -- Hentai Ouji -- incest just doesn't belong there.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 04:50   Link #548
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Isn't there a similar (but more recent) thread discussing the same topic?:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...ghlight=incest

The last discussion on that thread happened in 2012, so it's closer to us. Shouldn't you go there instead of reviving a thread this old?
Old 2013-05-13, 04:53   Link #549
NoemiChan
Banned

Incest... the authors just loves to play around the rule book,....
Old 2013-05-13, 05:04   Link #550
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
Siscon seems popular these days.
Old 2013-05-13, 05:13   Link #551
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Another fact. It sells quite good even in H.....
Old 2013-05-13, 05:22   Link #552
Archon_Wing
Sisyphean Crusader
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Huh? Incest is so 2011.

Siscon is basically the extreme version of the desiring of the desirable little sister due to feelings of closeness or more rarely, the older sister. It might be some kind of wish fulfillment to people that don't actually have siblings since actually having them ruins the fantasy completely at least for me. It's pretty gross in the grand majority of cases, and comes across to me as trying to hackney in a romantic relationship in just because the key players are male and female. It's particularly annoying when it's a ship tease in a anime with multiple possible ships, because that just feels really lame in already lame anime series such as Sword Art Online or Ore no Imouto as it's frequently a waste of time. However, at least Yosuga no Sora put a unique spin to it and as icky as it felt, had some degree of value in the way it was portrayed. As in, it having actual emotional value based on the trauma of certain characters as opposed to being generic doujin fuel.

Though even lamer is probably the "Oh, we're not blood related" ass pull trope that often happens. Unless it's something like Kiss x Sis where it's just meant to be smut and nobody gives a shit anyways.

Avatar and Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480 (Stormbluff Isle)
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2013-05-13 at 05:38.
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 05:27   Link #553
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Siscon is basically the extreme version of the desirable of the desirable little sister due to feelings of closeness or more rarely, the older sister. It might be some kind of wish fulfillment to people that don't actually have siblings since actually having them ruins the fantasy completely.
There are nieces and cousins.....
Old 2013-05-13, 05:59   Link #554
Haikea

I'm quite neutral towards incest unless there is breeding. It is a biological fact that inbreeding has higher risks for genetic disorder. Incest is something which has happened all the time in the history regardless of social status. There should be more discussion about incest instead hiding this aspect of human mind. People can never learn to understand and deal with their feelings, if some parts of reality are simply covered. Some might not be able to process these things, but it doesn't mean everyone are the same.
Old 2013-05-13, 13:22   Link #555
Konakaga
Yuri Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Konakaga Send a message via Skype™ to Konakaga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
I don't know man. Particularly for say -- Hentai Ouji -- incest just doesn't belong there.
You're complaining about siscon sister in a mostly comedy series first of all, and second given their family history it makes more sense than a lot of other recent series pushing.

While OreImo has felt bad when it pushes for it; Sword Art Online though was definitely the worst offender, I haven't talked to my brother/cousin for 2 years since he was stuck in a Virtual world, and now somehow I am in love with him! Seriously how does that even work.
Konakaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 13:31   Link #556
Archon_Wing
Sisyphean Crusader
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
To be fair, very little about SAO's female characters make any sense, especially as the series progresses. Of course, every female is magnetically attracted to God mode Kirito-kun and all characters must make way for him so it does do a number of their personality.

Avatar and Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480 (Stormbluff Isle)
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2013-05-13 at 13:44.
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 14:15   Link #557
relentlessflame
Administrator
*AnimeSuki Site Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Sword Art Online though was definitely the worst offender, I haven't talked to my brother/cousin for 2 years since he was stuck in a Virtual world, and now somehow I am in love with him! Seriously how does that even work.
For what it's worth, it is explained in story...

Spoiler for SAO/ALO:
Old 2014-01-20, 11:30   Link #558
Archaeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18 View Post
It's actually only some American & European being weird. Marry with your cousin is quite common in the majority of the world.
No,it's not.

Incest is just disgusting. I'm against incest in anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
I assume it because otaku are too shy to approach stranger but if it's their own sister they feel more confident and realistic, thus siscon fetish born inside them.

Last edited by Archaeon; 2014-01-20 at 11:49.
Archaeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 11:44   Link #559
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
No,it's not.

Incest is just disgusting. I'm against incest in anime.
Well, the LEADERS (i.e. Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses etc.) of europe commited incest in the last 500 years regularily. Just a "funny fact". In no way this is supposed to be my opinion on that. I actually do not have an opinion, as I never really thought about this matter. I DO find this whole matter interesting as a topic for some serious discussion though.
Old 2014-01-20, 11:54   Link #560
Archaeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Well, the LEADERS (i.e. Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses etc.) of europe commited incest in the last 500 years regularily. Just a "funny fact". In no way this is supposed to be my opinion on that. I actually do not have an opinion, as I never really thought about this matter. I DO find this whole matter interesting as a topic for some serious discussion though.
But it mostly between cousins right,not sibling who have same father and mother.
Archaeon is offline   Reply With Quote