AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-06-18, 12:04   Link #2101
Manic
real men love pink

sounds like a crappy ending coming up, I was hoping he'd stay or someone would go back with him.

Promise is prolly along the lines of he promised he will return someday or that he will remember all of them
Old 2011-06-18, 12:07   Link #2102
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
lol Leon is such a kitten, how could i even think anything else. She even made the cat face XD

If only Sink was as bad ass as Heero from Lunar 2 Eternal Blue. who fights and defeats the creator of both worlds, (they fight until the creator finds him worthy) and he goes to safe and bring back the main chick. oh.. and is super freakin hard to beat since you're by your self.

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2011-06-18 at 12:17.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 12:36   Link #2103
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
>_> someones paying waaay to much attention to a certain area
When a person is the only moving object on screen, you look at the person; and when the camera is specifically angled to show straight up the skirt, you're going to notice. That said, I don't even have to look at that area to on some shows notice that something doesn't seem right, the skirt seems to fly way too high or the camera goes way too low for them not to show. Especially in a show where many characters have demonstrated a great tendency for panty shots.

I'm not surprised the hero's not like the guy from EB. It takes a lot of guts to face a superdimensional being in order to go to an alien place to keep your girl company for eternity. Somehow I suspect something's going to turn up and Cinque will find that some of the restrictions are breakable. There is always a way, especially when the rules say there is none.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 12:43   Link #2104
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
When a person is the only moving object on screen, you look at the person; and when the camera is specifically angled to show straight up the skirt, you're going to notice. That said, I don't even have to look at that area to on some shows notice that something doesn't seem right, the skirt seems to fly way too high or the camera goes way too low for them not to show. Especially in a show where many characters have demonstrated a great tendency for panty shots.
pfft, nothing compared to rosario to vampires tendencies XD
Old 2011-06-18, 18:07   Link #2105
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
lol Leon is such a kitten, how could i even think anything else. She even made the cat face XD

If only Sink was as bad ass as Heero from Lunar 2 Eternal Blue. who fights and defeats the creator of both worlds, (they fight until the creator finds him worthy) and he goes to safe and bring back the main chick. oh.. and is super freakin hard to beat since you're by your self.
Lol! You can't compare Hiro since there are real baddies in EB and it was in the epilogue when he goes through all sort of thing to get to Lucia. Here there are no ancient ruins to go through and search... but of course who knows there might be something Shinku can do because it's obvious everyone would love to have him back and same thing for Shinku. But wow, Lunar EB. I'm still so upset no one made a remake of that game. I personally liked it more than Silver Star (not that it was bad).

Hell yeah the Shinku and Milly moments in this episode. Also hell yeah Leon's cat and squirming face! Also more screentime for Rico! A fun episode I think although nothing much happens.

Rosario + Vampire anime? Loved the manga but couldn't watch the anime due to soooo many panty shots. Am I watching an anime or a panties exhibition show?
Old 2011-06-18, 18:23   Link #2106
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Was I the only one who felt really sad wen Rico was crying? ;_;

If I was sink in that situation.. you couldnt GET me to go back XD
Old 2011-06-18, 18:44   Link #2107
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

Ugh... I feel like... crap...
Need to vent this frustration out...
*runs League of Legends*
Seriously, crappy ending coming up... shiiiii-
Old 2011-06-18, 18:49   Link #2108
Midonin
Last Engage

Every cloud has a silver lining. The best a hero can hope for before they die (or cease to exist, as the case may be), is that they left a legacy. To inspire others. Even if the current generation, who lived through the war eventually has litters of their own, we'll be certain Yukikaze and Brioche will be around to spread the Legend of Izumi. A man who descended from the heavens and touched all he met, finding new ways to use the power of the land to carve out a bright future for everyone. The myth may fade into legend, the legend into memory, but he will become an ideal, a goal for people to strive towards, knowing somewhere, in the back of his mind, tucked away beneath athletic training schedules and time spent with Rebecca, that simply doing the job because he loved doing it was worthwhile.

The title of "Hero" encompasses many things. Even if the heroes are no longer there, that is not to say they can't inspire.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 19:08   Link #2109
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

its said that everyone in the world the hero is summoned to will forget about him...

So if he goes back, Memory gone! he pretty much never exsisted.
Old 2011-06-18, 19:19   Link #2110
Midonin
Last Engage

I thought only his memory would be erased - those of his summoners, friends, et. al. would remain. I'm not taking back the monologue, though.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 19:21   Link #2111
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Eh.. we'll have to wait and see

Either way, its gonna suck.. hopefuly not. But i still have fanfics
Old 2011-06-18, 19:44   Link #2112
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

All Sink needs is Milly's hair ribbon. That'll solve the memory problem, as did Fate and Homura.

DD season 2 could always use the reverse neuralyzer in MIB2 as well... I believe in Rico.

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 19:53   Link #2113
Peanutbutter

Someone needs to fix the size of the fox.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 20:35   Link #2114
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
Someone needs to fix the size of the fox.
Seriously, at one time its large and then its small again, its like its reacting to Yukki's......................ears
Old 2011-06-18, 23:48   Link #2115
liro
Super Driver

Spoiler for 12:
Old 2011-06-19, 00:18   Link #2116
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Something yuri/yaoi fans need to know... in this land, petting can mean anything XD those avys are adorable XD I dont want it to be considered to be yuri, I want it to mean shes a adorable catgirl who loves to get petted XD

...god damn she reminds me of my old kitten i had back in stuart florida, she kept jumping on my lap to get petted.. would hardly EVER stop trying... Me being a guy thats impossible to be a ass to cats kept giving in...

>< i cant help but stare at the pictures XD their so adorable DX no.. too adorable!.. AAHHH MY BRAIN!

and tis stupid pet care commercial keeps getting me down with the baby kitty with a cast on its leg that looks hurt ;_; I just wonna grab it through the screen and love it

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2011-06-19 at 00:33.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 01:48   Link #2117
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep12:
Old 2011-06-19, 03:03   Link #2118
Enternal

Wow I really loved the bath part as well. I was always sort of bothered that Shinku was always calling Milhi "himesama" so it was great to see that she wanted him to call her by her name and nickname although she's not forcing him to change how he's currently addressing her. It's funny that he decided to keep calling her "himesama" although it seems to be a pun of some sort so I don't really understand.

But yeah, that scene with Leo is just adorable! Also the scene with Rico wasn't bad either since I never would expect such expressions and emotions from Rico since she always smiling and crazy.
Old 2011-06-19, 07:20   Link #2119
Loner
Lurking In the Darknes...

No matter what spell or restriction tries to prevent Cinque from returning, it will be no match for the power of "the profits we can get from making a sequel".

Seriously, though, the restrictions mentioned are for using Millhi's Hero Summoning spell in reverse; they haven't said they'll be enforced on ANY method of taking a person to and from Earth.

And just because his memories might not be allowed to go with him back to Earth, that also implies they'll return to him if he comes back. ("Here, you left these." "Oh, NOW I remember you!!")

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
1. By signing this contract, you hereby agree to the terms and conditions therein.
2. You are not allowed to disclose any happenings to unaffiliated parties during this time.
3. Any knowledge gained is the sole property of the state.
4. If at any time you depart, anything from this time stays here :
In other words, "What happens in Biscotti stays in Biscotti." So basically, Biscotti is the interdimensional version of Las Vegas?

EDIT: BTW, for those who are complaining about the little fox spirit's size not being consistant, remember that since he is a fox SPIRIT his body CAN change size. His being larger now could easily be explained by the fact that he's getting stronger in recovering from his injury, therefore his spiritual strength is reflected by the size of the physical body that is being produced by it.

Last edited by Loner; 2011-06-19 at 08:04.
Loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 08:10   Link #2120
Seiryuu

One thing, when it says he can't take anything from Flognar back with him, does that mean he also can't LEAVE anything with them? Imagine Rico's dilemma if he finally gives her his cell. She can either take it apart and see how it works, or keep a device that will allow them to communicate with Cinque. And of course obtaining that kind of connection would create some real potential to see outside of the basic conditions. Also, does every nation summon in the same way, and do the restrictions on one nation or person's summon hold universally, or might it be possible for Leo or someone else to drag him back again?

Whichever way, as stated, so long as they get enough profit from this the value of Dog Days B's will easily shatter any laws and restrictions. Or perhaps it reverses somehow and one of them decides to find a way to transport themselves into his world, and introduce the miracles of Flognar power and furball combat to our war-weary planet.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen