AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-04-10, 14:00   Link #461
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Our Hero is an idiot, but I think most have already seen enough idiots in other series. Hell isn't the one guy with many girls ALWAYS an idiot? Why can't we have a smart one for once! But than again that would probably be a hentai...
Why? Were you under the impression that girls like smart guys ?

In the first place, smart guys will never find themselves in these situation because they'll never do that one stupid thing to change their life. For example, if Ichika was smart, he would have found his exam hall just fine, but he would never end up in an All girls school.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-04-10 at 14:27.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 14:28   Link #462
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Hell isn't the one guy with many girls ALWAYS an idiot? Why can't we have a smart one for once! But than again that would probably be a hentai...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Why? Were you under the impression that girls like smart guys ?

In the first place, smart guys will never find themselves in these situation because they'll never do that one stupid thing to change their life. For example, if Ichika was smart, he would have found his exam hall just fine, but he would never end up in an All girls school.
Katsuragi Keima would like to have a word with you two....
__________________

On Simple Solutions: "I bought the airline. It seemed neater."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 14:43   Link #463
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Katsuragi Keima would like to have a word with you two....
Keima has his own brand of idiocy too!
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 14:48   Link #464
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Keima has his own brand of idiocy too!
But to him, it pretty much is "All according to keikaku."

Note: keikaku means plan.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 14:50   Link #465
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 37
So, because he doesn't seem to be willing to spend time with all those girls, because he apparently cares for those who left behind in his own world, after getting abducted into this one, makes him a retard or a idiot?

Would you rather see him hump those girls right after he met them? Is this the scenario you would like to have seen?

"What's that, Princess? You're grateful that I helped you win that battle? Well, if you really want to thank me, how about you and me doing it 'doggy style' tonight, in my room? Hey, you know what? That Captain of the Guard, you know, the girl whose boobs I felt? Have her come too. I'm sure she has the hots for me, so it's only fair that I get to hump her too, right?"

Seriously, most of these guys are clueless or purposely distant towards these girls for a reason. Some are genuine idiots, but not ALL are.
__________________
Lord of Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 14:53   Link #466
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
So, because he doesn't seem to be willing to spend time with all those girls, because he apparently cares for those who left behind in his own world, after getting abducted into this one, makes him a retard or a idiot?

Would you rather see him hump those girls right after he met them? Is this the scenario you would like to have seen?

"What's that, Princess? You're grateful that I helped you win that battle? Well, if you really want to thank me, how about you and me doing it 'doggy style' tonight, in my room? Hey, you know what? That Captain of the Guard, you know, the girl whose boobs I felt? Have her come too. I'm sure she has the hots for me, so it's only fair that I get to hump her too, right?"

Seriously, most of these guys are clueless or purposely distant towards these girls for a reason. Some are genuine idiots, nut not ALL are.
... I really don't think it's the reason Shinku's called an idiot.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 16:14   Link #467
hoarfrost
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Shinku is obviously fighting for the wrong side...

I'll probably drop this and come back occasionally for Leon pics. This is way too young for my tastes.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 16:16   Link #468
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
No matter who you side with, you get either a drinking festival or a rockin' out loud concert. They're all winners.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 16:18   Link #469
hoarfrost
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
I meant he's fighting for the wrong princess. But yeah.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 16:38   Link #470
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Eh. He'll get more excuses to grope grapple with Leonmichelle by fighting for the dogs...
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 16:39   Link #471
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarfrost View Post
I meant he's fighting for the wrong princess. But yeah.
Well first to summon and first to get claiming rights . Clearly the other one is a bit too smart to use something with questionable ethics like summoning/kidnapping people to fight your wars.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 16:45   Link #472
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well first to summon and first to get claiming rights . Clearly the other one is a bit too smart to use something with questionable ethics like summoning/kidnapping people to fight your wars.
Is she now… We don’t know yet.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 18:33   Link #473
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Whatever happened to sniffing her b...
So... once Sink face-pantsus one of them, he has to marry her?

You know... That's definitely going to happen somewhere down the line...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oh right that... Kinda slipped my mind- I mean, if it was Millhiore (I got to keep using her name less I forget again) that got groped I would totally had exclaimed it.
We got distracted by Twin Bird Strike, but the process made me think of a reverse Sonic Move. Even both parties didn't seem to mind at first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't know, after three seasons of Nanoha I can't imagine this turning out that way...

...THEN again, maybe it's because after 3 seasons of Lyrical "This train is going nowhere" Nanoha that Tsuzuki is at last allow to release his inner desire demon for Shota-Loli love affair(s).
I don't mind this! I don't mind this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Obviously they're not doing a very good job- In the Interview with Mamoru, aside from blasting apart Eclair's clothes, Shinku seems to find himself peeking at Millhiore bathing.

...It's a pinch indeed.
And you thought walking into the class president at the karaoke lounge was bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
So, because he doesn't seem to be willing to spend time with all those girls, because he apparently cares for those who left behind in his own world, after getting abducted into this one, makes him a retard or a idiot?

Would you rather see him hump those girls right after he met them? Is this the scenario you would like to have seen?

"What's that, Princess? You're grateful that I helped you win that battle? Well, if you really want to thank me, how about you and me doing it 'doggy style' tonight, in my room? Hey, you know what? That Captain of the Guard, you know, the girl whose boobs I felt? Have her come too. I'm sure she has the hots for me, so it's only fair that I get to hump her too, right?"

Seriously, most of these guys are clueless or purposely distant towards these girls for a reason. Some are genuine idiots, but not ALL are.
One of the reasons is that this kid is THIRTEEN YEARS OLD. I recalled being repulsed by the female population at that age. Cooties or something.

This example is so true. Indeed, having that kind of lead is a smart jerk, not a smart nice guy which would have been a more appropriate opposite typical nice guys in a harem situation. Someone with a bit of morals won't have that kind of thought, or at least seem to whack it out of his head.

Anyway, he's only thirteen! Sink's in it for high adventure and the girls are just the road-side flower or distraction. Give him a while to evolve some penis. That's being realistic.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 18:43   Link #474
Forsaken_Infinity
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: United States of America
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to Forsaken_Infinity
Keeping this. This is just too awesome to skip.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 19:59   Link #475
Therion
マテリアルS
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: California
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikoo View Post
Claimin this one. Yay.
__________________
Therion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 20:44   Link #476
Sekirei07
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Houston
Age: 26
I honestly want to make a drinking game out of this series. A shot for every Nanoha reference one sees. Clothes, weapons, names, looks, theme's etc. etc.

Prime example is Leon's outfit being an altered version of Subaru's.
__________________
Pedo-Kuch approves
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 00:01   Link #477
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
As well as keeping track of how long before the ineveitable girl in a glass vat scene
__________________
Old McDonald had a farm...Eyey Eyey O...And on his farm he had a Khzithak...Eyey Eyey O...With a ARHHFAHHAAAAAAAAARRRGIIIAAA HELP AAAUUU HELP! IT'S GNAWING OFF MY...
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 01:17   Link #478
alu546
y prime
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The South
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to alu546
Well favorite heroine = Eclair.

Its funny though, i was leaning toward one of the two princesses as of episode 1, now i dont think anyone can outdo her.
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 01:34   Link #479
chickdigger802
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
This is probably some of the worst shows I've ever seen.

But the fighting is surprisingly fluid. When was the last time there was good staff fighting? That anime with the woman and the kid?

Not sure if I'll follow this, but...
chickdigger802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 01:45   Link #480
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
I honestly want to make a drinking game out of this series. A shot for every Nanoha reference one sees. Clothes, weapons, names, looks, theme's etc. etc.

Prime example is Leon's outfit being an altered version of Subaru's.
Pink princess totally into the main boy? Chug a beer. Main boy uses a staff and long jacket? Chug a beer. Multidimensional world? Chug a beer. Not!Subaru? Chug a beer. Nana Mizuki? Chug a beer. Butt capes abound? Chug a beer. Patterned naming of characters? Chug a beer. Beams, booms and busts? Chug a beer. Beams and booms blast up everything but leaves the bust intact? Chug a beer.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.