AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-04-25, 01:15   Link #1021
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
First up: SUPER SENTAI LET'S GO!

Then it evolves into a petting zoo. Really, plotlines aren't suppose to not make sense, Tsuzuki!

Our beloved vampire-ninjas are chilling on a hill... And again, why are ninjas so OP?

And I hear something like Trombe... while Azusa and Mio reunite?!

*CHUGS 2 BEERS to calm down*

And then, REVERSE TSUBAME GAESHI!!

That said, Dog Days has the pacing of a shonen anime. 4 episodes and we're still on Day 1?!

Well, data collection for fic done. Looks like the encounter between Bureau agents and the main characters shall be in that fort! And again, the Freelance Knights claim another page!
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 02:05   Link #1022
mangatron
Those glorious leggy's <3
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
lol NTR is strong with this thread. What have I done

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
You can join Yukikatron in the corner over there. :3
Corner? What corner? The world is round

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Good. Now I can have the cute little Eclair to myself.
Hey! Just because I want to get secret techniqued by Yukikaze doesn't mean I don't want some jump kickin' from my doggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
found some nice pictures of the fox girl if anyone wants to see.
Sure I want some. I went hunting yesterday but no dice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post
*silently left the scene while picking up Rico*
No love for the Millimeter? for that matter, I hardly see the Leon-sama fans. They sure got it tough with that 20 second appearance of hers in ep 04

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Our beloved vampire-ninjas are chilling on a hill... And again, why are ninjas so OP?
I had a laugh when the tough guy charged Yukikaze before she finished her intro, rare are these guys who don't stand around waiting for the other to finish talking and then when he goes skyward face down, and then at the height of his flight, he keeled over lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
And again, the Freelance Knights claim another page!
Don't think my 5 pages in a row record will be broken lol
__________________

She's not wearing a bra, right?
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, feeling very sick at the moment from my extremely bad luck...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 02:23   Link #1023
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fighting demons and the like
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
First up: SUPER SENTAI LET'S GO!

Then it evolves into a petting zoo. Really, plotlines aren't suppose to not make sense, Tsuzuki!

Our beloved vampire-ninjas are chilling on a hill... And again, why are ninjas so OP?

And I hear something like Trombe... while Azusa and Mio reunite?!

*CHUGS 2 BEERS to calm down*

And then, REVERSE TSUBAME GAESHI!!

That said, Dog Days has the pacing of a shonen anime. 4 episodes and we're still on Day 1?!

Well, data collection for fic done. Looks like the encounter between Bureau agents and the main characters shall be in that fort! And again, the Freelance Knights claim another page!
Right...next thing we know, d'Arquien activates Akatsubaki

So, this week's episode...
I'm a bit disappointed, Eclair and Cinque arrive to the fortress tired (how did that happen if their birds were doing the running and Ricotta provided artillery support), then doing that slow paced battle.

Instead of the slow-paced silliness, they could've made them fight for a bit and then use the "there's not end to them" card, ending up cornered.
But it seems it was all done to glorify d'Arquien and Yukikaze (was it even needed? They're pretty awesome)

And yeah, 4 episodes and still on day 1, quite a busy day it's being
I hope we'll be able to hear Milhi sing by the end of ep 5...

As for favorites, I'm still on Noir, but Ricotta and Yukikaze did pretty well this ep, and the team work was nice :3

That's it I guess, not much to comment on Gaul, but I have hopes for a great battle against Cinque in the next episode...seeing as they're going to be rivals and all.
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 02:31   Link #1024
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
So, this week's episode...
I'm a bit disappointed, Eclair and Cinque arrive to the fortress tired (how did that happen if their birds were doing the running and Ricotta provided artillery support), then doing that slow paced battle.
I wondered about this myself.. Maybe they magically exhausted themselves just running into the fortress?

Quote:
Instead of the slow-paced silliness, they could've made them fight for a bit and then use the "there's not end to them" card, ending up cornered.
But it seems it was all done to glorify d'Arquien and Yukikaze (was it even needed, they're pretty awesome on their own)
From episode 2... Shinku and Eclair showed some serious action going against Leonmitchelli.. But they had trouble with Godwin? Well the hundreds of troops near him could have made up for that? But Shinku and Eclair were barely showing action. Especially with the patty-cake patty-cake tap fight while Millhiore was watching.
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: TheEroKing
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 03:20   Link #1025
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Lol, I just noticed that Yukikaze is wearing a suspiciously familiar looking red jewel around her neck

Anyway according to her profile, it looks like both her and Shinku got along well right from the begining, that's nice.
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 04:51   Link #1026
darksassin
Is this dangerous??
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Unknown Void, M'sia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deconstructor View Post
Because you want to see Shinku lose. (I do too.) And you want to see what happens after he "dies." But most of all, we just want to see people die for real.

Actually, it's because you want Galette to have a way to counter the hero summoning. Even if Shinku loses, he can still get up and fight another day after some rest and magical anime healing. A little unfair (even for this anime!), having a respawnable hero summoned with no cost at all... there at least has to be some reward for defeating him.
I think there are some reward for defeating a "general", concidreing thw war is like a gameplay. Even if not a direct reward, when Leon-hime is defeated the score is large.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Right...next thing we know, d'Arquien activates Akatsubaki

So, this week's episode...
I'm a bit disappointed, Eclair and Cinque arrive to the fortress tired (how did that happen if their birds were doing the running and Ricotta provided artillery support), then doing that slow paced battle.

Instead of the slow-paced silliness, they could've made them fight for a bit and then use the "there's not end to them" card, ending up cornered.
But it seems it was all done to glorify d'Arquien and Yukikaze (was it even needed? They're pretty awesome)

And yeah, 4 episodes and still on day 1, quite a busy day it's being
I hope we'll be able to hear Milhi sing by the end of ep 5...

As for favorites, I'm still on Noir, but Ricotta and Yukikaze did pretty well this ep, and the team work was nice :3

That's it I guess, not much to comment on Gaul, but I have hopes for a great battle against Cinque in the next episode...seeing as they're going to be rivals and all.
They are tired probably because of the war a few hours before this "kidnapping" occurs, fighting with Leon-hime, "tagging" and touring the market/city, if only one day passed.
__________________

Last edited by darksassin; 2011-04-25 at 05:05.
darksassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 05:31   Link #1027
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Wait wait waaait what the HOMURA?!?!?!
Did u just say HOMURA???

*Homu hit you infinite damage by Witch form Moonlight Butterfly*

WHAT???*EXPLODES*

Well we are lucky that she didnt bring some modern weapons O_O

Anymore Madoka jokes the people in this thread may die from the attack shown above

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
Ayako-Himatsubushi need to put a bit more thought into the name TL I think. They keep translating that Knight trio as Genova, when they clearly say "genowazu" aka génoise -- a type of cake.

Eclair. Biscotti. Génoise. Ricotta. Etc... all types of food.
is Homura a food? if u say yes, get ready for an arrow or Moonlight Butterfly, or M249 and Grenades XD...remember the other "Homura" has half/full ability of ZA WARUDO(maybe)
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 05:34   Link #1028
mangatron
Those glorious leggy's <3
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lol, I just noticed that Yukikaze is wearing a suspiciously familiar looking red jewel around her neck
Uh oh, she is now the most powerful character in all of Doggy Land

I mean, I did it for 3 seasons straight, falling in love with a deadly ninja, and now I have to look out for a Starlight Breaker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksassin View Post
They are tired probably because of the war a few hours before this "kidnapping" occurs, fighting with Leon-hime, "tagging" and touring the market/city, if only one day passed.
And it's night time, when everyone is supposed to be sleeping, watching late night anime, etc... Or maybe the protected land has no rejuvenating power on the Hero! The plot thickens lol.

But really, Sink's first battle was merely him jumping around, and the fight against Leon-sama was 2 on 1, with him as a projectile General Grievous Goodwin is his first real opponent, but alas, that fight was never meant to be.
__________________

She's not wearing a bra, right?
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, feeling very sick at the moment from my extremely bad luck...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD

Last edited by mangatron; 2011-04-25 at 05:44.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 05:58   Link #1029
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lol, I just noticed that Yukikaze is wearing a suspiciously familiar looking red jewel around her neck
Unfortunately, magitama are very common amongst vampire-ninjas so...

But the possibility of a Heart type artefact... Might explain the origins of the Raging Heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Right...next thing we know, d'Arquien activates Akatsubaki
While playing a bass that she named Elizabeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Did u just say HOMURA???

*Homu hit you infinite damage by Witch form Moonlight Butterfly*
Tatsumaki transforms into the manliness mecha samurai ever to grace the screen.

Homura transforms into the tacticoolest magical girl ever to exist.

I can see... THE ENDING!!

*is erased from reality*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
But really, Sink's first battle was merely him jumping around, and the fight against Leon-sama was 2 on 1, with him as a projectile General Grievous Goodwin is his first real opponent, but alas, that fight was never meant to be.
I'd totally fund a dubbed Clone Wars with NORIO as General Grievous.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 07:26   Link #1030
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Well, data collection for fic done. Looks like the encounter between Bureau agents and the main characters shall be in that fort! And again, the Freelance Knights claim another page!
Bureau agents? is that the OCs?
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 08:09   Link #1031
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
(oh god, 4 pages of more waifu talk—make up your minds already)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Yes, Dog Days is actually Dota Days. They even have lanes and towers and whacked out champions.
And in tournaments the overpowered ones are banned, right?
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 09:39   Link #1032
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Bureau agents? is that the OCs?
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
And in tournaments the overpowered ones are banned, right?
Yes well I haven't seen any overpowered ones, just one very well-fed on one side and a few moderately leveled on the other.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 10:30   Link #1033
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Hey! Just because I want to get secret techniqued by Yukikaze doesn't mean I don't want some jump kickin' from my doggy
Too late. I am putting Ricotta on top of her and eating her whole, both milk and cherry and all.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 11:25   Link #1034
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
(oh god, 4 pages of more waifu talk—make up your minds already)
You know it never works out that way
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: TheEroKing
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 11:28   Link #1035
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
You know it never works out that way
Besides even when people have made up their minds they have to constantly confirm that they've made up their minds .
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 13:01   Link #1036
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Yukikaze Panettone (ユキカゼ・パネトーネ Yukikaze Panetōne) Voiced by: Kana Asumi Affectionately known as Yukki (ユッキー Yukkī), she is another freelance knight in the Knights of Biscotti who frequently works with Brioche. The leader of the Omitsu Squad, she looks upon members of the squad as brothers, be it dogs or foxes. She instantly got along with Shinku when they first met. Yukikaze makes use of agile movements in battle, as uses various weapons such as bare fists, tantō, bows, and etc. She admires Brioche a lot and addresses her with "Oyakata-sama" (My Lady), a very formal archaic form of speech used when one addresses his/her lord in the past.


Too late XD she "already" like shinku
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 13:39   Link #1037
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Besides even when people have made up their minds they have to constantly confirm that they've made up their minds .
Why do you even have to fight anyway, just do polyandry, that way it should be easier. Well, since you all never seem to “divorce” you’re all in that kind of relationship already; even though you don’t know it.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 18:11   Link #1038
mangatron
Those glorious leggy's <3
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Right...next thing we know, d'Arquien activates Akatsubaki
More like, if Brioche wants to replenish health, all she has to do is think about wanting to protect the Hero, then voila, glowing yellow HP recovery

*runs from the Hou-...* wait a minute, I'm the biggest Houki fan here, I'm not runnin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I'd totally fund a dubbed Clone Wars with NORIO as General Grievous.
That's something I want to see and hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
(oh god, 4 pages of more waifu talk—make up your minds already)
Waifu, is the code name for an anime viewer's highly special, super lovely anime girl. My purpose: to defend my waifu's purity against NTR, the ruthless, philandering viewers determined to ruin my world.

Uhm... Yo joe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Too late. I am putting Ricotta on top of her and eating her whole, both milk and cherry and all.
You're playing with your food again! And you symmetrically docked them too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Too late XD she "already" like shinku
But they haven't even met yet! At the rate their days go by, they might no even meet until the end of ep 05 lol.

But I can fix that ja, all I have to do is surround the Sink with a whole bunch of those "elite troops", in which he'll spend 8 episodes just tapping weapons with the enemy
__________________

She's not wearing a bra, right?
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, feeling very sick at the moment from my extremely bad luck...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 18:36   Link #1039
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
sorry but so far, everything said on Wiki has come true =\
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 18:40   Link #1040
mysterious
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: somewhere on earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post



No love for the Millimeter? for that matter, I hardly see the Leon-sama fans. They sure got it tough with that 20 second appearance of hers in ep 04
Dear your Pinkness of Moe, Queen of b!tch (pun intended )

You are losing the Moe competition fast to your other subjects. Please try harder next episode.

Sincerely,
From your loyal fan with lust, I mean love

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

I had a laugh when the tough guy charged Yukikaze before she finished her intro, rare are these guys who don't stand around waiting for the other to finish talking and then when he goes skyward face down, and then at the height of his flight, he keeled over lol.
Now that you mentioned it. I dont remember the last time when the enemy just attack the hero head on without waiting for them to finish their introduction line

Yukikaze is just awesome with the quick step attack and chop down from mid air.

Last edited by mysterious; 2011-04-25 at 19:10.
mysterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.