AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Old 2006-02-15, 20:37   Link #61
Access

http://www.envirosphere.com/search.p...aa%21&include=
78 episodes total, so I guess not.
Access is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 00:31   Link #62
SnowDragon01

I'm a translator and if raws are around, I would be willing to help the group that never finished the project.
SnowDragon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 02:08   Link #63
Maceart
Doremi-fansubs founder
*Fansubber

Animeone I think was still working on it...

AIR 2005! Kanon 2006! CLANNAD 2007-2008! Planetarian OAV/Movie 2010?
Maceart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 02:39   Link #64
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maceart
Animeone I think was still working on it...
Their last release of Daa! Daa! Daa! was on 2005-07-02. That was 7 months ago!! And their previous release was 3 months before that...

This project is pretty much dead.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 13:05   Link #65
Macnown

I don't think its dead yet.
They said they have restarted the project.
http://search.blogger.com/?as_q=daa&...ot.com&x=0&y=0
Macnown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 18:00   Link #66
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

They posted that anouncement on January 1st... That was a month and a half ago.

Well... if they really meant it, then they should have more Daa! Daa! Daa! out any day now. Or perhaps their effort died.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-07, 06:00   Link #67
Cal-Reflector

Daa! Daa! Daa!

A new thread for an old series (2000): "Daa! Daa! Daa!" is a show that appears simple and unrefined at first glance, but gradually draws (or abruptly grabs) the viewer in with its light-hearted humor and heart-warming episodes.

Many shows are in the business of trying to be "cool," these are your Hellsings, your Slam Dunks, most of your Mecha shows and Bleach. Daa!x3 is in the business of fun, and it succeeds in spades as it is the funnest show I have ever watched, doing so in a completely clean way so as to win double honors as the most Family-Friendly (and at the same time entertaining) show I've ever seen; Daa! Daa! Daa! is where comedy, family, romance, and fun converges.

This show is presently available on fansub.

Detailed screenshots, brief plot and character outlines can be found here:
http://www.xanga.com/Cal_Reflector
Old 2006-03-07, 06:32   Link #68
Zappster

There's already a thread on this anime here. Something must be wrong with the search because when I tried searching for it I got no results at all for "daa!" or "daa! daa! daa!".
Zappster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-07, 06:36   Link #69
Cal-Reflector

Right, thanks, will wait for mod to delete this thread and shift my comment to the new one.
Old 2006-03-07, 06:38   Link #70
Cal-Reflector

Reviving the thread for the sake of an old but fantastic series: "Daa! Daa! Daa!" (2000) is a show that appears simple and unrefined at first glance, but gradually draws (or abruptly grabs) the viewer in with its light-hearted humor and heart-warming episodes.

Many shows are in the business of trying to be "cool," these are your Hellsings, your Slam Dunks, most of your Mecha shows and Bleach. Daa!x3 is in the business of fun, and it succeeds in spades as it is the funnest show I have ever watched, doing so in a completely clean way so as to win double honors as the most Family-Friendly (and at the same time entertaining) show I've ever seen; Daa! Daa! Daa! is where comedy, family, romance, and fun converges.

This show is presently available on fansub.

Detailed screenshots, brief plot and character outlines can be found here:
Old 2006-03-07, 10:38   Link #71
GHDpro
Administrator
*AnimeSuki Site Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappster
There's already a thread on this anime here. Something must be wrong with the search because when I tried searching for it I got no results at all for "daa!" or "daa! daa! daa!".
That's because of the minimum word length. Search only works on words longer
than 4 characters. The reason for that is to keep the search index down to size.

Of course, there is still the Series Discussion Index

On topic: Chris is my favorite character from Daa!Daa!Daa too. She's voiced by
the same seiyuu as Yoshino from Maria-sama ga Miteru btw. And yes I would
love it if somebody (AonE preferbly) would continue subbing this show someday.
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-08, 00:33   Link #72
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHDpro
That's because of the minimum word length. Search only works on words longer
than 4 characters. The reason for that is to keep the search index down to size.

Of course, there is still the Series Discussion Index

On topic: Chris is my favorite character from Daa!Daa!Daa too. She's voiced by
the same seiyuu as Yoshino from Maria-sama ga Miteru btw. And yes I would
love it if somebody (AonE preferbly) would continue subbing this show someday.
Her Seiyuu is also one Nishizawa Momoka from Keroro Gunsou. That character is, personality wise, literal identical twins with Chris. The ability to go from wound up high-up octane to utterly girly is impressive.

You know, I wonder why this show was never licensed. Is it because its family friendly so they thought no one would want to watch it? Kamichu's won some sort of distinction from an award so that ought to be picked up some time, but then, Daa! Daa! Daa! is even more family oriented than that.
Old 2006-03-08, 00:47   Link #73
Kaoru Chujo
Sakura Ayane

Nice to see this enjoyable show being talked about. I just learned that Miyu's seiyuu, Nazuka Kaori, also did Lala Ru in Here and There, Then and Now, and is appearing in three current shows: she's Eureka in Eureka 7, Erisu in Canvas2, and Miho in noein.
SAKURA Ayane 佐倉綾音 age 20. Dream Eater Merry; Hotarubi no Mori e (movie) Hotaru; Joshiraku Buratei Marii; NakaImo Miyabi; Kokoro Connect Yui's sister; Vividred Operation Akane; Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki (movie) Ladylee; Aiura Mei; Love Lab "Eno"; il sole penetra le illusioni Fuyuna; Eccentric Family Kaisei; High School DxD New Gaspard; Kimi no Iru Machi Asuka; Non Non Biyori Natsumi; Tokyo Ravens Suzuka; Engaged to the Unidentified Nadeshiko; Pretty Rhythm All Star Selection: Prism Show Best Ten (movie) Ayami, Rinne; Selector Infected Wixoss Yuzuki; Dragonar Academy Silvia; Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Kokoa; Knights of Sidonia Mozuku.
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | spring 2014 previews | spring 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Nisekoi |Nobunaga the Fool | Wixoss | Isshuukan Friends | Brynhildr in the Darkness | Kanojo ga Flag wo Oretara | Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to | Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san | Soul Eater Not | No Game, No Life | Is the Order a Rabbit? | Nanana's Buried Treasure | Mekakucity Actors | Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei | Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou | Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Knights of Sidonia | Black Bullet
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-08, 00:53   Link #74
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
Nice to see this enjoyable show being talked about. I just learned that Miyu's seiyuu, Nazuka Kaori, also did Lala Ru in Here and There, Then and Now, and is appearing in three current shows: she's Eureka in Eureka 7, Erisu in Canvas2, and Miho in noein.
My jaw nearly fell off when I realized that Renton and Eureka from Eureka 7 share the same seiyuu with Kanata and Miyu.

Yes, this is definitely an overlooked gem. I blieve some one described it as the best Chiched anime ever, to which I agree in part, in that it keeps things simple, but executes the simple things well. I'm going to do everything I can to share this show with others, and to that end....

Once more, detailed screenshots and commentary for those few who may happen to stumble upon this little thread and are interested.
Old 2006-04-22, 19:36   Link #75
x_misyel_x

hello im new here. im a big fan of Daa! Daa! Daa! do you think they will finish the series?
x_misyel_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 06:06   Link #76
Macnown

Who AonE??
I hope they do, i want to know what happens in the end if Miyu and Kanata end up together . (No manga spoilers or everything plz)
Well AonE have stalled this for about 10 months now
Macnown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-02, 21:37   Link #77
Starlight_20

This anime is one of my favorites! It reminds me of Hime-chan's Ribbon and other cute shoujo anime!! Does anybody know where I can buy the rest of the episodes 58-End on DVD?
Starlight_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-21, 08:35   Link #78
HCFandLCM

I perfectly agree with everyone that this series is just an excellent one. I have been chasing after it crazily for the past four years. Recently, i just picked up the habit of bt-ing animes and luckily found the first 57 episodes subed by AnimeOne. I am really greatful. Yet much to my surprise, the original (Japanese) version has a lot of scenes that I have not seen before. It soon becomes clear to me that the broadcasting company in my country has deleted a lot of important scenes (for example, the first kissing scene of Miyu and Kanata, such an important scene!!!). I was so upset. I really hope AnimeOne would continue working on it. AnimeOne staff, Gambette!!!!
HCFandLCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 06:08   Link #79
underthewaves

daa!3x is VERY good! i love this series... how I wish the remaining episodes would be released, but then again all we can do is wait...
underthewaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 21:25   Link #80
Conan-kun
AonE & A-Kingdom Editor

We have released episode 58, and hopefully more episodes soon. We are really sorry that it's taken so long for just one episode but know that we are still working on it.

Thanks for all your patience and enjoy ep 58!

Edit: Forgot to mention something. We were approached by a group a few months ago about helping out with DDD. What we really need help with is Edit and possibly Typesetting. The rest we are okay on. Please contact me on IRC if you're still interested in helping out with DDD. Thanks!
Conan-kun is offline   Reply With Quote