AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-18, 14:14   Link #881
Midonin
Last Engage

More music is always appreciated. (And another point of comparison for the Comparison Diary.)
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 14:32   Link #882
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
According to this:
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-4027.html
There will be a new OP at ep14 called "CHANGE!!!!"
CANNOT WAIT.

Also, was this a real commercial used to advertise the iPod Nanos? wow lol

Old 2011-09-18, 15:21   Link #883
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
According to this:
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-4027.html
There will be a new OP at ep14 called "CHANGE!!!!"
Great, just another thing to look forward to. Not to mention its just going to be another Limited Edition CD I'm going to have to buy again like "READY!!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
CANNOT WAIT.

Also, was this a real commercial used to advertise the iPod Nanos? wow lol

Does it matter if its real or not? Its awesome, I think that says enough. But if it is real then I would've gone out and bought an iPod the day I saw it. Though I would've gotten a black one to match Makoto, as much as I like Yayoi I dont think I'd have bought an orange one so. In reality I have a Yukiho color iPod...not that I dont like Yukiho or anything. (though her name is kinda low on my iM@S favorite characters list...) Though ironically she is the only character that I've managed to get a 100/100 Producer ranking in the SP series...orz, the highest I could get with any other character was 98/100...
Old 2011-09-18, 15:32   Link #884
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

I don't really care if it's fake or not, I was just wondering.

btw, I'll take that red Haruka version.
Old 2011-09-18, 18:50   Link #885
jcdietz03

Image colors FTW.

Can someone tell me what it's like in the games when you decide to produce a new song?

The "if you sneeze, someone somewhere is saying something bad about you" joke - I laughed pretty hard at that one.
jcdietz03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 19:42   Link #886
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

Speaking of games, there will be a demo.
Old 2011-09-18, 20:59   Link #887
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Spoiler for Oktoberfest Kotori Otonashi:
Old 2011-09-18, 23:28   Link #888
shinku no kage

Quote:
Speaking of games, there will be a demo.
...a demo of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Spoiler for Oktoberfest Kotori Otonashi:
Thank you
Old 2011-09-19, 06:48   Link #889
jcdietz03

Well, there's an upcoming PS3 ver. of Idolmaster 2; the release date is 27OCT.
This news story says Bamco is planning a demo.
jcdietz03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 07:30   Link #890
shinku no kage

Oh, that...well I already knew about the PS3 version, I just assumed (or rather I was hoping) that he was talking about a new PSP, 3DS, or even a PSVita version of iM@S being announced.

...*sigh* I'm already sold on getting the PSVita after seeing some PSVita games announced during the 2011 TGS (like Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extended, Disgaea 3 Return, *blah*blah*blah) , if they announced iM@S for it then I'd just lose my mind. (@_@) And I have to buy a PS3 by next month too...haah. orz
Old 2011-09-19, 14:07   Link #891
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

Sorry for the confusion. And if a new iM@S game isn't coming out exclusively for the Xbox, MS is 100% doomed there.
Old 2011-09-19, 15:09   Link #892
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Quote:
Sorry for the confusion. And if a new iM@S game isn't coming out exclusively for the Xbox, MS is 100% doomed there.
MS was doomed the second they region locked their consoles. I might have never bought a PS3 if 360s could import.

Aside from that, it's exciting to hear a new opening is coming- it's not even a previous IM@S song, so that means more songs for the already ridiculously large pile.:P
Old 2011-09-19, 18:01   Link #893
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

That's true as well.
Old 2011-09-19, 22:57   Link #894
shinku no kage

Quote:
...I wouldnt go far as to say that they're "doomed", atleast not in Japan anyway. There are still plenty of developers making 360 exclusive games that are quite unique. And if all else fails they can always try the eroge market. As if that would happen. (as much as some people wish it would)

Besides, any region locked console is to be doomed at some point, along with certain type of people. I'd have spent a LOT more money if the PS2 was region free. LOL, to the point that I'd probably starve myself. The PSP is whats kept me alive for the last couple of years as a gamer. I'd give the DS a little more credit had not the touch screen on my DS gone out of whack. Otherwise I equally love the two. I'm not too thrilled about the 3DS yet. I may consider getting one at some point assuming some more of my favorite series, titles come out on it. Give us "THE iDOLM@STER 3DS" and I will seriously consider getting one.

...and since I'm still waiting on the new episode a random iM@S related rant.

Who made the decision on which characters appear in "THE iDOLM@STER SP" series? Miki and Takane should've been switched. Miki in "Wandering Star" and Takane in "Missing Moon". C'mon, Miki's full name is 井 美希 (Hoshii Miki) Hoshi = Star. And then there's Takane who...well, is always looking up at the moon. Not to mention...

Spoiler for Takane's secret(?):

Yeah, just some random rantings so dont really mind it. *sigh* I had one more thing I wanted to talk about before I came in here but now I forgot...hope it wasnt important.
Old 2011-09-20, 00:41   Link #895
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

PS3 ad.

Old 2011-09-20, 22:47   Link #896
Unknown Soldier
:D

I've had the PS3 version of IM@S 2 on preorder for months now. I don't need any previews, LOL.

Wait...Hatsune Miku costume and song? Is that included now?
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 01:18   Link #897
shinku no kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
I've had the PS3 version of IM@S 2 on preorder for months now. I don't need any previews, LOL.

Wait...Hatsune Miku costume and song? Is that included now?
Same thoughts here, why not save the excitement until the game comes out...wait!? WHAT!? A Hatsune Miku costume!!? *watches PV* OMFG!!

...and no, its not included, it said that its going to be a DLC, figures. *sigh* I've spent so much money on DLC for "THE iDOLM@STER SP", now I'm going to spend a small fortune on iM@S2. orz. I mean c'mon...its going to cost me a $100 just to buy the Blu-ray+"Gravure for You" 2 Disc set each time a new volume of the anime comes out.

Though its not a big surprise that this happened. They did an iM@S collaboration in "Hatsune Miku Project DIVA 2nd" so its not surprise that they did the opposite. LOL. Maybe they'll do some other collaborations like they did in iM@S SP when they did series like "Tales of the Abyss", "Tales of Vesperia", and "Macross Frontier". FYI, The costumes were of...

Tales of the Abyss: Anise

Tales of Vesperia: Estelle

Macross Frontier: Ranka (The orange dress)

..and if the pic doesnt display then:
iM@S SP catalog #13
iM@S SP catalog #14
iM@S SP catalog #17

Bad news if you wanted the Ranka outfit though, it was a limited time offer which ended back in March so even if you get the game now its too late.

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2011-09-21 at 01:32.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 02:36   Link #898
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Quote:
Bad news if you wanted the Ranka outfit though, it was a limited time offer which ended back in March so even if you get the game now its too late.
That is the cruelest thing one can do to another person. Next thing, you're gonna tell me Seikan Hikou was an available track until they took it out. ;_; Wait, Mako-chi covered that song in her character album.

Anyways, those outfits are win. Tales? Macross? IM@S? Hell yes.
Old 2011-09-21, 09:27   Link #899
shinku no kage

Hey, its only business. What reason besides trying to make money would they do such a thing? If there was any other reason then, yes, they are quite cruel. Then again...they did make the Puchi M@su accessories available only if you purchased the special outfit SET for each catalog, except for Piyo, which cost players a small fortune...especially before the anniversary sale when they slashed prices in half. (T^T) I mean come on...it was 1000yen for the outfit and 200yen for each accessory which means each set totals 1800yen, though now it only costs 900yen since they slashed the prices on most of the catalog items...now just multiply that by the number of Puchi M@su accessories (12 altogether) you wanted and- orz (thank goodness Komami and Koami was a set)

"Business is business", isnt that whay they say?

...and no, they didnt do any collaboration songs, as much as that would have been interesting. Personally I would've wanted to see songs like "Triangular", "Iteza gogo kuji dont be late", and "Lion" from Macross Frontier. As for the Tales of the Abyss the only notable songs I can think of that they could've done was "Karma" and "Tear's Song". Vesperia? Dont know, havent played it yet so...

There werent really any "new" songs in SP, though they do offer Remixed versions on a number of the songs, which surprsingly(?) cost 30yen each compared to the 150yen for any other songs. I think the only SP unique song was Yayoi's shopping song that she sings to you in the I-Dra = Idol Drama, its like a short skit with the characters you can watch...after buying it as DLC, figures

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2011-09-21 at 09:38.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 09:37   Link #900
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
There werent really any "new" songs in SP
Colorful Days, Kimi ha Melody, Madane and Overmaster were definitely new.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s