AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 54 58.70%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 18.48%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 17.39%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 1.09%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.09%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.09%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 2.17%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-01-18, 18:32   Link #141
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 33
Now this episode really was full of win! 10/10
Clearly the best episode so far, not only because of playing in Italy, but mainly because of Orsola!

Beginning was already nice, with Touma first whining about how unfortunate he is... (but hey, he got to dance with Mikoto!)


...and then he wins a one week trip to Northern Italy - Chioggia, to be precise. I've added a map shot for those who don't know where it is.


Once arrived, the Italian of the VAs was surprisingly understandable... the subs, however, had some really grave errors there


That he saw Agnese naked back then has made the rounds really fast


After meeting Orsola and finding Index again, the two girls take a break, and Touma starts wandering around. Now what may be behind those two doors?
The reason why he didn't knock is probably that his secret desire to see Orsola and Index naked was stronger

Spoiler for nsfw pics and what they actually said:
__________________
Himeji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 19:09   Link #142
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Now this episode really was full of win! 10/10
Clearly the best episode so far, not only because of playing in Italy, but mainly because of Orsola!

Beginning was already nice, with Touma first whining about how unfortunate he is... (but hey, he got to dance with Mikoto!)


...and then he wins a one week trip to Northern Italy - Chioggia, to be precise. I've added a map shot for those who don't know where it is.


Once arrived, the Italian of the VAs was surprisingly understandable... the subs, however, had some really grave errors there


That he saw Agnese naked back then has made the rounds really fast


After meeting Orsola and finding Index again, the two girls take a break, and Touma starts wandering around. Now what may be behind those two doors?
The reason why he didn't knock is probably that his secret desire to see Orsola and Index naked was stronger

Spoiler for nsfw pics and what they actually said:
Nice...smiley

The amakusas were talking about when touma saw kanzaki, not agnese
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 23:05   Link #143
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Ok... something I don't get... how come the ship didn't dispell from Touma touching it?
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 01:17   Link #144
eiyuu99
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
The reason is mentioned a few pages back.
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 03:22   Link #145
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
If you're a fan of Index, you would probably know how Stiyl's Innocentius does not dispel in one sweep of the Imagine Breaker. (It is also shown again in Second Season Episode 13.)
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Summer 2014: Hanayamata, Rail Wars!, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Sabagebu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Hanamonogatari.
Autumn 2014: Log Horizon S2, Amagi Brilliant Park and Fate/Stay Night (2014).
Excited for Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign?


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 36. Completed: 214. Plan to watch: 33.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 23:54   Link #146
Dr. Casey
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tennessee
Age: 27
"What a great morning!" - Misaka Mikoto
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 02:48   Link #147
DRAGUN H.E.X.
DAT Shiny Gunpla~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: brunei darusalam
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to DRAGUN H.E.X.
did anyone get the Legend of the Glass Fleet anime joke from this ep?
__________________
TRANSFORMERS
MACHINE ROBO
DIAROBO
GYROZETTER
DRAGUN H.E.X. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 17:23   Link #148
HandofFate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
when is Index gonna get a new set of Bishop(?) clothes?

Even when its all paper-clipped like that, it doesn't offer her the protection its suppose to right?
__________________
...
HandofFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 17:42   Link #149
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
when is Index gonna get a new set of Bishop(?) clothes?

Even when its all paper-clipped like that, it doesn't offer her the protection its suppose to right?
Considering how often both her and Touma does the naughties, I think it would be a waste to keep sending new clothes over...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 00:24   Link #150
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
did anyone get the Legend of the Glass Fleet anime joke from this ep?
I think everyone is more affected with Assassin's Creed jokes than the Garasu no Kantai ones...

*cough*cueEziofromnowheresavingTouma'sbutt*cough*
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 01:18   Link #151
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
Quote:
*cough*cueEziofromnowheresavingTouma'sbutt*cough*
More like Touma becoming Ezio's counterpart himself.
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Summer 2014: Hanayamata, Rail Wars!, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Sabagebu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Hanamonogatari.
Autumn 2014: Log Horizon S2, Amagi Brilliant Park and Fate/Stay Night (2014).
Excited for Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign?


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 36. Completed: 214. Plan to watch: 33.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 04:03   Link #152
antigone
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
no Mikoto = bad episode
__________________
i don't get it.
antigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 08:58   Link #153
Mic
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bangkok
Quote:
Originally Posted by antigone View Post
no Mikoto = bad episode
Is that so ?
Mic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 18:40   Link #154
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Academy City
Quote:
Originally Posted by antigone View Post
no Mikoto = bad episode
Yes, because we should all expect to see Mikoto in every episode of a show named To Aru Majutsu no Index.
__________________
SuzushinaYuriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 20:06   Link #155
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Yes, because we should all expect to see Mikoto in every episode of a show named To Aru Majutsu no Index.
Thats the whole point, but... just don't feed the troll.
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 16:18   Link #156
Syntron
Shiny Hardware
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
A little late but whatever. Ep14 was just painfull to watch for me, especially the last part with the ship out of glass.

The Good:
- New ED Song, better then the last one.
- Backgrounds are high quality as usual.
- Index beeing useful. This is a first!
- Fanservice.

The Bad:
- Leaving Academy City for Italy. This means endless magical nonsense in the name of the Whatever Church of Idontcare.
- Toumas misfortune. Well, if he is sooo unfortunate, why did he win a holiday trip to Italy, get to bring his sidekick with him for free and got to walk into TWO naked girls, again. Id say he is the luckiest man alive.
- The script. Again. My biggest gripe with index from start to finish. The. Terrible. Script. Index just doesnt know or care if it wants to be a plot driven shounen harem action comedy or a relaxed slice of live animu. I'd say its trying to be the former, very hard, but half the episode is again wasted on slowly "getting there" by slice of live scenery porn. And Then. And... Then... When its finally time for some superpower action... oh my god. The script just falls apart. The worst assassination attempt i ever had the questionable honor to watch. The next minutes consist of an LSD induced hallucination of wtfamijustwatching.jpg
- The entire script relies on coincidences now. Well, thats an improvement, to be fair...

The Ugly:
- No new OP, explaination? I want a new song by Mami!!! I want I want I want! NOW!

Verdict: 3/10 Bad
__________________
Syntron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 16:23   Link #157
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntron View Post
A little late but whatever. Ep14 was just painfull to watch for me, especially the last part with the ship out of glass.

The Good:
- New ED Song, better then the last one.
- Backgrounds are high quality as usual.
- Index beeing useful. This is a first!
- Fanservice.

The Bad:
- Leaving Academy City for Italy. This means endless magical nonsense in the name of the Whatever Church of Idontcare.
- Toumas misfortune. Well, if he is sooo unfortunate, why did he win a holiday trip to Italy, get to bring his sidekick with him for free and got to walk into TWO naked girls, again. Id say he is the luckiest man alive.
- The script. Again. My biggest gripe with index from start to finish. The. Terrible. Script. Index just doesnt know or care if it wants to be a plot driven shounen harem action comedy or a relaxed slice of live animu. I'd say its trying to be the former, very hard, but half the episode is again wasted on slowly "getting there" by slice of live scenery porn. And Then. And... Then... When its finally time for some superpower action... oh my god. The script just falls apart. The worst assassination attempt i ever had the questionable honor to watch. The next minutes consist of an LSD induced hallucination of wtfamijustwatching.jpg
- The entire script relies on coincidences now. Well, thats an improvement, to be fair...

The Ugly:
- No new OP, explaination? I want a new song by Mami!!! I want I want I want! NOW!

Verdict: 3/10 Bad
Wow, then you shouldn't watch this show anymore.
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 17:02   Link #158
Syntron
Shiny Hardware
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Wow, then you shouldn't watch this show anymore.
Yeah i had stopped watching allready, but then i had nothing better to do and gave it another go because the Mikoto arc had been so good that maybe... I really need to wait for Railgun II. Srsly i should stop watching this, youre right.

Ill watch Rio Rainbow instead.
__________________
Syntron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 17:21   Link #159
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntron View Post
Yeah i had stopped watching allready, but then i had nothing better to do and gave it another go because the Mikoto arc had been so good that maybe... I really need to wait for Railgun II. Srsly i should stop watching this, youre right.

Ill watch Rio Rainbow instead.
waiting fo railgun 2 is useless. Also, wow you must have nothing better to do than watch rio rainbow. I have not heard or read one good review of that show.
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 17:23   Link #160
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
^

He's just baiting, don't bite.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.