AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-19, 01:27   Link #1
Luna-lari
Sleeping in my Grave

Location: In a little hicktown where I'm trapped foreever ;_; I miss the city. . .
Send a message via AIM to Luna-lari Send a message via Yahoo to Luna-lari
Post ._0 oro?

T.T I realy, truly, absolutely, positively, without a second doubt, to inifnity and beyond (^^ dude! It's Buzz-ness!) HATE Bit Torrent. I mean realy! I try and download a single file and it complains in huge red letters that *in squeaky vioce* Don't have the right file. . . I HATE YOU, BIT TORRENT! WHY MUST YOU MAKE THIS SO FREAKIN' DIFFICULT, I ASK!?!

Anyway, enough mubo-jumbo! I'm here to ask if y'all are havin' the same prob' as meh. It states that: ERROR (10:36 PM)- problem getting response info-[Emo 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Documents and Settings\\Owner\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files\\Content.IE5\\XDODIJ8\\[SuYu]_Hack_Gif_[DVD][10D617C7].avi[1].torrent'

God, that was one annoying thing to type it up. I hope I got it right and I hope guys enjoy the stupidity of my typing it all up. God, I hate this program. Anywho, one one of y'all can help me out, I'd realyt appreciate it, 'cause I'm dying to watch the 28th episode of .hack//Sign, download the .hack//UDEDEN, and (mainly) .hack//GIFT episodes .

Oh yeah, and one more thing. . .I LIKE CHICKEN!

Y'all reply now, yeh hear?

Last edited by Luna-lari; 2003-11-19 at 01:29. Reason: 'cause I'm dumb =^.^=
Old 2003-11-19, 01:31   Link #2
Esperchld
Photographer

They are all liscenced, you will find no help here (hopefully). Episode 28 was kinda ok, and Gift was horror of horrors. However, the solution to your problem is simple, but I won't help you since you are using it to get liscenced anime.
Old 2003-11-19, 03:24   Link #3
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Yeah. Very simple...

This problem has a very simple solution. I won't just come out and tell you what it is, as a mild protest against the downloading of licensed anime, but I will suggest that if you read the sticky posts in the Playback Help Forum or the FAQ at www.AnimeSuki.com you should be able to find the answer in two shakes of a cat's tail.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread