AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-03-22, 23:55   Link #1
Sai
apathetic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: teaching kaoru how to play GO
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to Sai
Bounty Predictions *spoilers*

How much do you think some people's bountys are that havent been said? I really wanna know what Shanks, Ace, Whitebeard, and uhhhhh some of Whitebeard/blackbeard's crew
__________________

*Follower of Sladism*
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-23, 02:38   Link #2
Big Hungry Joe
Baku Baku Man
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 31
Hmm, I'd like to know what special skills Shanks has. But I'd say he'd be around the 50-60 million Beli mark. That Sea King sure was scared of him. Maybe he's special skill is giving people the evil eye.

Whitebeard would have to be around the 200 to 300 million Beri mark seen as
Spoiler:
but he isn't one of the Shichibukai, maybe because he's too old or refused.

And as for Ace, that guy is one bad ass with an awesome Devil Fruit power. Around 100 -150 I'd say.
Big Hungry Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-23, 10:01   Link #3
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hungry Joe
Hmm, I'd like to know what special skills Shanks has. But I'd say he'd be around the 50-60 million Beli mark. That Sea King sure was scared of him. Maybe he's special skill is giving people the evil eye.

Whitebeard would have to be around the 200 to 300 million Beri mark seen as
Spoiler:
but he isn't one of the Shichibukai, maybe because he's too old or refused.

And as for Ace, that guy is one bad ass with an awesome Devil Fruit power. Around 100 -150 I'd say.
You smoking weed my mate?? The current shichibukai bounty's are 300 something around that and you are telling me Shanks 50-60 million? thats the most stupid post ever Whitebeard 200-300? you mad?Ace 100-150 you again mad??Even crocodile had 81 million before he joined Shichibukai and Luffy has 100 million berri, how in the hell you can even thing about Shanks having lower bounty then him. They are scared of them they don't even send the shichibukai to fight him. Plus whitebeard lost against Gold D. Roger but lived! Well why lived don't know(maybe became friends or something alike)

Well anyways I think Shanks and Whitebeard has some around 1 billion berri, ace i think like 400 million.
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-23, 10:18   Link #4
Sethi
StormRider
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portugal
Big Hungry Joe that post was just Hilarious, Shanks Bounty 50-60 Million, WhiteBeard 200-300 Million, and Ace is even greater than Shanks with 100-150 Million, while the Shichibukai have like 200 Million up.
I think it's more around:
Ace - 350-400 Million(he's WhiteBeard 2 Captain and everyone seems to know him so he must be real dangerous)

Shanks - 600-700 Million(As far as we know Shanks is pretty much the 2 most feared pirate in the world, besides a Rookie from his team had like 94 Million so you can imagine what is bounty must be)

WhiteBeard - 800 Million - 1 Billion(The one person that tied with The Pirate King in a fight and Currently the Greatest Pirate in the world)

BlackBeard - I don't even know if he has a bounty nobody seems to know the guy if he had a huge bounty then everyone in Mock town would stay clear from him.
__________________
-------- Child's Of The Street Ride With Death Wish ---------

----------------- Your Wings Are Weeping -----------------
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-23, 10:51   Link #5
Big Hungry Joe
Baku Baku Man
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 31
Ok, my figures were a little conservative. But come on! To earn a bounty of One Billion Beli Whitebeard would have had to nuke half the planet! Donquixote Doflamingo has an almost god-like devil fruit power, but only a bounty of 340 million Beli. Sure, mine might have been a low, but yours are probably a bit too high.

However thats a good point about Shanks. I overlooked that bit about Rockstar. But still, there's no real indication as to how big he is in the pirate world.

Also remember the main reason Luffy's bounty is so high is because the Marines wanted him taken out before he could become a much greater threat. And I also assumed that 300 - 400 million Beli would be the max bounty given to a single Pirate, because if a Shichibukai wouldn't have had a bounty so high before becoming one, then not many others would.

Last edited by Big Hungry Joe; 2004-03-23 at 11:04.
Big Hungry Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-23, 11:07   Link #6
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
well its 1 billion around it plus Shanks is great The world leaders shit their pants when they heard Shanks and Whitebeard were gonna meat. Plus don't underestimate shanks.Read the manga or whatever, well if you still think Shanks is not the biggest deal then you don't understand the manga.
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-23, 11:15   Link #7
Big Hungry Joe
Baku Baku Man
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 31
Now what we're talking about here is extremely subjective. Maybe the reason they fear Shanks and Whitebeard is because they are dangerous pirates who couldn't be bought unlike the other Shichibukai. But 1 Billion Beri is a huge bounty, and so far the indications of their power and influence have been vague.

And I have read the manga, and I'm not having any trouble grasping it.
Big Hungry Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-23, 11:25   Link #8
Sethi
StormRider
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portugal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hungry Joe
Now what we're talking about here is extremely subjective. Maybe the reason they fear Shanks and Whitebeard is because they are dangerous pirates who couldn't be bought unlike the other Shichibukai. But 1 Billion Beri is a huge bounty, and so far the indications of their power and influence have been vague.

And I have read the manga, and I'm not having any trouble grasping it.
1 billion may be a huge bounty but it's WhiteBeard we are talking about here, a pirate that tied with Gol D. Roger said by the mangaka itself that was the strongest person in the world not to mention the greatest pirate and has more than 20 years in the pirate business has being the strongest and without being caught, every single person that we saw in the manga that ears the WhiteBeard name gets completely scared, Buggy didn't even want to touch Ace when he was sleeping because he was WhiteBeard mate, isn't that enough indication of their power and influence?? Also if they are dangerous pirates that can't be bought don't you think the marines would put some huge Bounty on them to see if they can catch them faster.
__________________
-------- Child's Of The Street Ride With Death Wish ---------

----------------- Your Wings Are Weeping -----------------
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-23, 11:33   Link #9
Big Hungry Joe
Baku Baku Man
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 31
Heh, true. But originally my intent was not to go too far out on a limb. Guess I was too conservative. I guess we'll find out sooner or later, if at all.
Big Hungry Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-23, 11:44   Link #10
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
well the idea of Shanks not being uber strong like Whitebeard is not right. They are at the same level, they both are the most feared pirates so they must have the highest bounty of all.
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-23, 12:17   Link #11
Vicious
merely a ghost
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Age: 26
Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
I agree with Shanks having 400-500 milion bounty, and Whitebeard with a 600-700 milion bounty. The only one who should have had a 1 bilion beli bounty is Gold Roger. He was the King of Pirates, after all. 1 billion is too much for Shanks.

About Ace? I'd say 200-300 milion beli. Nothing more than that. He's famous, but not as famous as a Shichibukai.

And Sethi-san, Buggy didn't recognize Ace was a member from the White Beards until he saw his tatoo.

How about Mihawk? I'd give 400-500 milion to him too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
well the idea of Shanks not being uber strong like Whitebeard is not right. They are at the same level, they both are the most feared pirates so they must have the highest bounty of all.
They indeed are the most feared pirates in the whole world. But you're wrong by saying they're "at the same level". We don't know if Shanks is equally strong as White Beard, and there's no fact that leads us to believe that yet. You're just assuming that without any proofs, Nine Devil-san.

And no, Shanks isn't the biggest deal. The Marine indeed wants to keep him from meeting White Beard. However, the biggest deal for them right now would be Dragon. He wants to make a revolution that may take down the Marine, so he's feared by the "big bosses".
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-23, 12:39   Link #12
Sethi
StormRider
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portugal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
And Sethi-san, Buggy didn't recognize Ace was a member from the White Beards until he saw his tatoo.
Buggy didn't recognized him, but the others did and when they said they were going to kill him in his sleep that this was their big chance to be known, Buggy said no that against WhiteBeard men no matter what happens they must not fight
__________________
-------- Child's Of The Street Ride With Death Wish ---------

----------------- Your Wings Are Weeping -----------------
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-23, 17:24   Link #13
Dual247
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
personally, i think both shanks and whitebeard would be around the 400-500 million belli range. still, i would like to get at least some hint of both of their powers since their greatness is speculation at this point. ace certainly deserve the bounty of 300 million or greater considering how great his powers seemed. the way he easily annihilated the billionaires are proof of his prowess. flame on!!

Last edited by Dual247; 2004-03-23 at 17:28. Reason: didn't mean to post this, had spoiler, so now if took it off, delete this post if possible
Dual247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-23, 17:25   Link #14
Dual247
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
personally, i think both shanks and whitebeard would be around the 400-500 million belli range. still, i would like to get at least some hint of both of their powers since their greatness is speculation at this point. ace certainly deserve the bounty of 300 million or greater considering how great his powers seemed. the way he easily annihilated the billionaires are proof of his prowess. flame on!!

btw, how do you guys put spoiler tags. not knowing how to do so makes my posts seem quite retricted.
Dual247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-23, 17:59   Link #15
Sai
apathetic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: teaching kaoru how to play GO
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to Sai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dual247
personally, i think both shanks and whitebeard would be around the 400-500 million belli range. still, i would like to get at least some hint of both of their powers since their greatness is speculation at this point. ace certainly deserve the bounty of 300 million or greater considering how great his powers seemed. the way he easily annihilated the billionaires are proof of his prowess. flame on!!

btw, how do you guys put spoiler tags. not knowing how to do so makes my posts seem quite retricted.
You dont need to put spoiler tags in this thread since i put spoilers in the title.... but you do it like this [SPO7LER] blah blah blah [/SPO7LER] cept put an I where the 7s are
anywaaaaay I think White beard should be around 700-900 million Ace should be 400-500 million Shanks should be 600-800 million but i wanna see blackbeards skills since he was really good in real life i wonder how strong he'll be in the manga
__________________

*Follower of Sladism*
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 00:00   Link #16
darkspy123
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Leaked bounties!!

Gol D. Roger --- 7.2 Bil
White Beard --- 2 Bil
Shanks -- 1.4 Bil
Dragon -- ??
Ace -- 470 M
darkspy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 18:45   Link #17
Rainbowman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: 1431 Highland Drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai View Post
How much do you think some people's bountys are that havent been said? I really wanna know what Shanks, Ace, Whitebeard, and uhhhhh some of Whitebeard/blackbeard's crew
Technically Blackbeard had no bounty when he joined the shichibukai. But if he was to be revoked after his visit to Impel Down for recruitments, I would estimate around 100 million. The one bounty I would want to know is that of the Shichibukai Mihawk. He is the only member of the Shichibukai whose bounty is yet to be revealed.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 19:19   Link #18
paradox13
zzz
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Dragon should be close to 800 mil.

I'm guessing WB is 650-700, whilst Shanks should be around 400.

I'm guessing Aces is around 300, considering how he drew with Jimbei and he never becamse a Shichi.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
paradox13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 21:35   Link #19
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
^You have really low bounties. Ace only gets 300 million? Dragon only 800? If Shanks isn't at least a billion I will be a little upset. And Whitebeard and Dragon better both be well over a billion.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 21:59   Link #20
zaner
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hungry Joe View Post
Ok, my figures were a little conservative. But come on! To earn a bounty of One Billion Beli Whitebeard would have had to nuke half the planet!
If i May He has the power to do that sorry to say it he has as sengoku said the most powerful devil fruit in exsistance
zaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.