AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-22, 05:40   Link #3821
DarkJak2050

It's a sign that Eric's having a problem with his past. He's been having nightmares about it and it could affect him later on. Unless if he gets some help.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 05:42   Link #3822
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)

Quote:
And he held back, which is why the Uchiganes overpowered him so easily. (He doesn't really wanna hurt the girls either but that's just a minor factor)
Even if he didn't hold back, I doubt he would win though.....it is a literal zerg rush (with varying skill level) +1 (Tamahagane is in the rush).

Still working on Main character. What kind of gender would be good?

Male (like a rising hero in a difficult society where everything is against him)

Female (logical choice so as to make Ichika and male pilots special)

Gender is important because the relationship with others will change...

For example: Cecilia will look down on male character, spit at his face, kick him, step on him but yet if the character is female, she is most likely to be on a better term (might even be friends).

=====

Idea dump: (possible preview?)

Extra character, other than the main character:

Chifuyu: "What is Tabane up to this time?"

??? : "Because Houki has no friend...and Tabane can't accompany her.....so Tabane gave her one."

The character is female and has bunny ear accessory. Personality-wise, similar to Tabane.
Old 2011-10-22, 05:47   Link #3823
HasuMasu
サイアク、トキメキ、ヘンシン、コクハク
*Author

So here it is, for comparison's sake
I wrote a 1st-person version of the
draft I previously posted.

Spoiler for ...:

I would very much like to hear your
comments regarding this, I'd also
like to hear which one you like better,
as I'll be starting on the actual fic soon
enough, I appreciate it.

EDIT: Epically ninja'd.

Last edited by HasuMasu; 2011-10-22 at 09:09.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 05:49   Link #3824
Eratas123

@ Jak - That is common in real life too. Soldiers often have breakdowns and I even heard of an incident from my teacher that a soldier who experienced a relapse killed his entire family before commiting suicide.

I chose child terrorist cause there are many real life cases and it's easy to find a list of their problems.

@ Treme - Male OC's most likely can't be IS pilots unless you find a REALLY good reason as to why they can pilot an IS.

Females can work too and they tend to have an easier time being accepted by the fandom.

As for the "???" character, how about a cyborg? It would make sense for Tabane to "build" a friend for Houki.

@ Box - That's even easier to understand than the previous When will you post it?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 05:58   Link #3825
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Even if he didn't hold back, I doubt he would win though.....it is a literal zerg rush (with varying skill level) +1 (Tamahagane is in the rush).
While his odds of winning are somewhat unfavorable against the Uchiganes. it would be a stalemate at worst since Inami's proficient in various forms of melee combat. Not to mention he knows how the Minerva works inside out as he's been piloting it since its prototype stages.

Unless of course if he's up against a pilot who has had countless combat experience with the Uchigane, then yeah... He'll lose.
Old 2011-10-22, 05:59   Link #3826
DarkJak2050

Oh snap, if my one of my OCs and Cecilia meet or have a little "run-in", who knows what might happen.
Old 2011-10-22, 06:05   Link #3827
Eratas123

@ Stratos - How many exactly can he take before he's overwhelmed? I'm curious about this.

@ Jak - Most likely a blood bath.
Old 2011-10-22, 06:13   Link #3828
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - How many exactly can he take before he's overwhelmed? I'm curious about this.
Depends on the pilots' skill and what IS they're using.

If we're still onto the subject of the Uchiganes:
- Newbie pilots: You'll need a squad of them to bring him down.

- Moderate pilots: Probably about 3-4.

- Skilled pilots: 2
Old 2011-10-22, 06:19   Link #3829
DarkJak2050

Well, either way, it ain't gonna be pretty...
Old 2011-10-22, 06:21   Link #3830
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Depends on the pilots' skill and what IS they're using.

If we're still onto the subject of the Uchiganes:
- Newbie pilots: You'll need a squad of them to bring him down.

- Moderate pilots: Probably about 3-4.

- Skilled pilots: 2
Better than mine

Newbie pilots - 2 or 3

Moderate - 1

Skilled - 1 and only if he's lucky (i.e easy to piss off like Laura)

@ Jak - If it was gonna be pretty then it wouldn't be a grimdark fic right?
Old 2011-10-22, 06:35   Link #3831
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

For another perspective, if any of you guys have played Armored Core: For Answer, the Minerva fairs against early 3rd Gen IS units like how White Glint does against NEXTs.

The Silver Gospel is a special case. While it is also a 3rd Gen IS unit, its' irregular form of ranged attacks can prove to be too much for the Minerva unless Inami could somehow get within melee range.
Old 2011-10-22, 06:39   Link #3832
Eratas123

Quote:
For another perspective, if any of you guys have played Armored Core: For Answer, the Minerva fairs against 3rd Gen IS units like how White Glint does against NEXTs.
I remember for answer So he's like the player character? The skilled pilot with the average unit?

Irish would be like Raiden from the metal gear series during his debut.
Old 2011-10-22, 07:14   Link #3833
Eratas123

@ Meister

Just some more questions for Max's draft.

1. Does anybody love/ have a crush on him? If there is I'll include her in.

2. Does Browning like him at all or just troll him? I know you said you're just teasing everyone but I have to change it according to this.

3. Doall the teachers get along with him? Particularly Chifuyu and Maya.

Also, I posted first part of Irish's SWC date, please give a review/tips for improvemeny if you can.
Old 2011-10-22, 07:26   Link #3834
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
I remember for answer So he's like the player character? The skilled pilot with the average unit?
Naw.

Like I said, he's like the White Glint. That white AC that is believed to be powerful enough take on just about any other same-gen ACs in one-to-one combat.

If Inami was like the player's character, he'll be able to take on the canon character's IS units(except the Akatsubaki) all at once... Which is impossible with Minerva's current capabilities.

...and that's still not factoring in the mysterious Karin system yet.
Old 2011-10-22, 07:32   Link #3835
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)

@StratoSpear: the joke tournament is large than a squad.....

Quote:
@ Treme - Male OC's most likely can't be IS pilots unless you find a REALLY good reason as to why they can pilot an IS.

Females can work too and they tend to have an easier time being accepted by the fandom.

As for the "???" character, how about a cyborg? It would make sense for Tabane to "build" a friend for Houki.

@ Box - That's even easier to understand than the previous When will you post it?
The ??? character has already been decided. It is not a cyborg but yes, Tabane "built" her for Houki.

==========

Found on the beach of ISA, the new character is a girl suffering from retrograde amnesia. She pilots a Teal color unknown IS, nobody know her origin.

Her name is Qiya/Riya (might merge the character with Amami depend on reaction to her name...)

Her motif is water and her IS's motif is Sea Dragon.

Personality-wise... (subject to change though)
She is has a negative opinion of others. She expect nothing from others and do not expect anything in return. She tend to be a little sarcastic (assuming that it is not an understatement).

If you really pissed her off, expect her to be a venom spitting demoness. However if you are nice to her, she will try to play nice too but admittedly, she had a limit too, push her too far and you get the usual Venom spit from her.

She don't like cute things or people acting cute.... Tabane and Karon get on her nerve.

No matter how much affection you throw at her, she will not reflect it back (No love from her).....because she is really that dense.....Following her water motif: it's like dropping a rock into the ocean and waiting for it to hit the ocean bottom.

Quote?:

"Yeah right, more like Fallen Angels to me...."

"Heh. Tabane is acting too young for her age....and her old age is starting to show..."
Old 2011-10-22, 07:32   Link #3836
Eratas123

Quote:
Naw.

Like I said, he's like the White Glint. That white AC that is believed to be powerful enough take on just about any other same-gen ACs in one-to-one combat.

If Inami was like the player's character, he'll be able to take on the canon character's IS units(except the Akatsubaki) all at once... Which is impossible with Minerva's current capabilities.

...and that's still not factoring in the mysterious Karin system yet.
Karin system? it's been a while since I read Athena Boucelier so I'll need a reminder

Could you read my latest post for SWC? I feel like it's not very good

@ Treme - Can I include her in Octans date? She sounds like she'll be a barrel of laughs (Lord knows what'll happen once she meets people like Irish and Yuu.)
Old 2011-10-22, 07:43   Link #3837
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

My sequel, no, Part 2 of Where have you been? Chapter 1 is done! I'll just need to clean some errors of it before I publish it. It's kinda short and not as good as what you will expect since I really suck it prologues.
Old 2011-10-22, 07:45   Link #3838
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
My sequel, no, Part 2 of Where have you been? Chapter 1 is done! I'll just need to clean some errors of it before I publish it. It's kinda short and not as good as what you will expect since I really suck it prologues.
I'm sure it'll be fine All of us here are trying to get better in our writing

Side note - Do you have any suggestions for Charlottes daydream? I'm afraid I'm not very romantic
Old 2011-10-22, 07:48   Link #3839
HasuMasu
サイアク、トキメキ、ヘンシン、コクハク
*Author

^ LIES!!!
Old 2011-10-22, 07:50   Link #3840
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
^ LIES!!!
What do you mean? Just look at daydreams and my SWC date drafts, the romance is pretty bad

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest