AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-05-23, 02:26   Link #43921
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Cauterization, basically you weld the open arteries shut with heated metal pricks/pin

Problem is it's bad in the long run for many reason that using lots of cloth and bandages just better by magnitude because of following reason

> Raise the chance of infection
> Slowing down regeneration and possibility of permanent damage
> Not done properly, more harm than good
Hmm, good to know.

Now, I long had some ideas on upgrades for Brian's Flak Cannon. When it gets up to a certain upgrade, it'll probably take on new names for it. Here are some names I've thought of as his Flak Cannon gets upgraded:

Flak Cannon >>> Alloy Blaster >>> Tera Blaster
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 02:30   Link #43922
Eratas123

How physically strong is Laura anyway? She had no problem mandhandling Ichika and those robbers, so is the agumented with more than just her genes?
Old 2013-05-23, 02:33   Link #43923
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Gunblade
Valvrave is.... to be honest just a dolled up gundam show, doesn't meant it's bad, it's really excellent. But just like any gundam x I.S. crossover... I.S. are too out of place, tech and style wise.

@ Eras
Good genes lead to naturally solid muscle, she IS stronger than she look, but not 'car throwing' strong like raiden. Best portrayal she use judo flip to defeat a muscular soldier (possibly battle instructor) in the flashback, impressive, but what made it look ridiculous is the fact that Laura do that to a man twice her own weight, without much effort.

Strength wise, she probably rank around 'very well trained soldier'. On the other hand, she should possess actual inhuman speed because of her build...
Old 2013-05-23, 02:37   Link #43924
Eratas123

Then why is she so thin? The military probably wouldn't care about making her appearance 'cute'. They would've muscled her up.
Old 2013-05-23, 02:38   Link #43925
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Then why is she so thin? The military probably wouldn't care about making her appearance 'cute'. They would've muscled her up.
Ask Izuru...
Old 2013-05-23, 02:41   Link #43926
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Failed template, maybe

However, by modern doctrine, you WANT your soldier as small as possible without being ineffective. Laura has strength of a muscular adult, at the same time, she has agility exceeding any normal human, with smaller profile like that she's an excellent black ops material. Uber strength doesn't mean anything when you're not bulletproof and is a lumbering target.
Old 2013-05-23, 02:45   Link #43927
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Failed template, maybe

However, by modern doctrine, you WANT your soldier as small as possible without being ineffective. Laura has strength of a muscular adult, at the same time, she has agility exceeding any normal human, with smaller profile like that she's an excellent black ops material. Uber strength doesn't mean anything when you're not bulletproof and is a lumbering target.
And soon she'll put Wesker from the Resident Evil franchise to shame...

Old 2013-05-23, 02:48   Link #43928
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
@ Gunblade
Valvrave is.... to be honest just a dolled up gundam show, doesn't meant it's bad, it's really excellent. But just like any gundam x I.S. crossover... I.S. are too out of place, tech and style wise.
Yeah, but only a good fanfic writer could have done this. Yet I have no idea how will that work
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 02:53   Link #43929
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I'll bring typical SEED crossover with 00, for example:

Quote:
Murrue: "How... how machines like these exist without us knowing?"

Setsuna: "... you do not deserve the name of Gundam"

*Celestial being curbstomp ZAFT for whatever reason*
Balance in crossover is so important that sometimes writer skewed to hard on one side, biggertons or plot power. So yes, confidence and skill is needed badly.
Old 2013-05-23, 02:57   Link #43930
Eratas123

You know, i stopped caring about Gundam once the series creator confirmed that all the Gundams take place in the same verse: Which means that, for whatever happens through all their struggles, some idiot's going to start genociding again or some world ending catrophe's going to happen at some point. I believe there's a Gundam where all but a last branch of Humanity got wiped out, meaning SEED, SEED Destiny, 00, and others were ultimately pointless.
Old 2013-05-23, 03:01   Link #43931
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Red face

Quote:
I'll bring typical SEED crossover with 00, for example:

Balance in crossover is so important that sometimes writer skewed to hard on one side, biggertons or plot power. So yes, confidence and skill is needed badly.
If that would be me, it`ll give a head ache(hey I still have the memory lost condition because of bus accident..so I dont know any yet)

Too bad, I`m planning to do a crossover but not a IS crossover for now because I am out of country
Old 2013-05-23, 03:22   Link #43932
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
You know, i stopped caring about Gundam once the series creator confirmed that all the Gundams take place in the same verse: Which means that, for whatever happens through all their struggles, some idiot's going to start genociding again or some world ending catrophe's going to happen at some point. I believe there's a Gundam where all but a last branch of Humanity got wiped out, meaning SEED, SEED Destiny, 00, and others were ultimately pointless.
It's Moonlight Butterfly that resets everything.
Old 2013-05-23, 03:59   Link #43933
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
Thus mixed reaction and broken base, the goddamn mustache gundam is not even in my watch list because it's so ridiculous I couldn't care if it's "end of all canon"

It's also apparent that anything made after it is AU. So yeah, we can agree to disagree.

@ Gunblade
Oh yeah, how was the therapy? I hope you got better

That aside, you don't have to hold yourself back. Even if the fic don't work, as long as you having fun while at it, write it.
Old 2013-05-23, 05:48   Link #43934
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ack! the inspiration for cake eater 3 is lost in the wind T_T

Why don't we have more Natasha art? @_@?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 05:53   Link #43935
Eratas123

No offense, but Natasha's a nondescript American woman; nothing unique or jawbreaking. Just look for a blond-haired anime woman and you're set.
Old 2013-05-23, 05:57   Link #43936
demino_hellsin
That one guy

true... but I could say the same for the old art of the rest of the girls. Basically same face and generally same body type. Only change is hair. And then general body type set between kiddy and adult.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 07:36   Link #43937
StratoSpear
Sir Spiral Sallet

I'm totally blocked. Guess now would be a good time to shift my attention to SAO fanfic...
Old 2013-05-23, 13:26   Link #43938
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:

@ Gunblade
Oh yeah, how was the therapy? I hope you got better

That aside, you don't have to hold yourself back. Even if the fic don't work, as long as you having fun while at it, write it.
It`s fine I guess..I only remember the names of my friends(but not the faces..So I have to get my class picture once Im back *shrugs*

Your suggestion will or might work hehe..I have to create some sort of arcs there but it takes a bit of planning
Old 2013-05-23, 17:50   Link #43939
DarkJak2050

Okay, I'm starting to run out of ideas. Even though I have canon to start off with.

Some suggestions would be nice.
Old 2013-05-23, 20:10   Link #43940
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Might I suggest conspiracy again?

The boys 'heard' PT will attack a military base and decided to intervene (V6 arc yo)

Their reckless action backfire and had them branded as terrorist (or at least risky individual). This, of course, because the boys is supposed to be dead in the first place.

Tags
fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest