AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-06, 03:10   Link #44321
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Delusion world
So it is something like this:

End of Event 1 >> (Some meeting at some location)>> Event 2 Part 1?

Example: After the end of a mission, your characters took the heli and gone off. Meanwhile they are traveling to their next mission, a bunch of higher-up are having meeting somewhere else?
__________________
Ara Han
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 03:40   Link #44322
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Yes, it's like that.

And as for your example... My guys are not in combat in Chapter 1 of Phase 2.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 05:52   Link #44323
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Oh dear god.

People, whatever you do, do NOT write an IS fic when watching the @$&#^ing Red Wedding sequence from Game of Thrones. Just...don't. All the wrong things will pop into your head, and none of them are funny in the lest.

There are limits as to how grimdark you can make a series. This just takes it over the cliff edge with a rock tied around your neck.
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 06:58   Link #44324
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Oh right

I've been told about that in Spacebattles.com, then again, anything related to Song of Ice and Fire never been cheerful.

Thanks for the heads up
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 09:37   Link #44325
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Spacebattles is good when you want to read up on Zero no Tsukaima
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 10:35   Link #44326
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Delusion world
Quote:
Yes, it's like that.

And as for your example... My guys are not in combat in Chapter 1 of Phase 2.
It is just an example anyway.

I have to suggestion:
Suggestion 1: Fleshing out your character a little, showing them doing their own stuff and end the day with a bang (minor plot which can be easily resolved)

or go Avenger and had them sitting on a table just..... doing their own stuff. (Buddies in the combat but.... not really friend in normal life due to different interest)

Suggestion 2: Probably after a mission and they either going to have a debrief or just finished it.

=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Spacebattles is good when you want to read up on Zero no Tsukaima
Really? Any good Suggestion?

=

I am a little slow (may because I am both tired and stress up at the moment) but I finally see how Attack on Titan work out in IS-verse.

The Equipment was grappling because Jet-pack aren't exactly safe (point to note: if you run out of gas, you are most likely to fall to your death). Which means that the wearer also wear glove to protect their hands from rope burn (in case of an emergency).

The Sword is coated with Anti-Energy beam and the coating can wear out so they need lots of blade to replace the blade.

No energy shield.... because those people in Attack on Titan drops like flies anyway....err..... I mean, the technology isn't that advance yet so one-hit from IS most definitely = instant kill.

=
Throwing out random idea:

After playing Fire Emblem..... (actually still playing it but having a break because I can't decide on Nowi or Tiki).

I think Ichika's children would always inherit his Denseness skill and also one their mother's trait.

To make things extra icky, the child is always a girl.

Probably from a bad future too.
__________________
Ara Han
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 10:39   Link #44327
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
I am writing an Ichika quest fic there, so for the time being no draft.

Quest fic is like a text RPG, with multiple choices.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 10:53   Link #44328
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
I'm writing the next to final chapter for "This Means War!". Hopefully I can finish it.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 11:11   Link #44329
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Congrats, is this your first completed mini-series?

A sample of my new venture

Quote:
Anyway, the homeroom have started.

What. The. Hell.

You see this... woman, well, you are sure she's an adult, but almost refuse to believe it. She's shorter than most of the student here, and possess great pair of assets that really look out of place.

Her name is Maya Yamada

This is not good, she walked closer to you, eyes bulging wide in a mix of curiosity and wonder



Maya: "Orimura-kun, you look red, are you sick?"

> No, thank you for kindly asking, Sensei
> No, there are no problem, Sensei
> No, I am troubled by your beauty, sensei
Yeah, weird. Quest either end epically (fail or otherwise), or creating a god sue, or a combination of both.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 11:23   Link #44330
Strigon 13
Electrosphere
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Why do you want to know?
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Congrats, is this your first completed mini-series?

A sample of my new venture

*snip*

Yeah, weird. Quest either end epically (fail or otherwise), or creating a god sue, or a combination of both.
I sense Date A Live vibes from it.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic131508_1.gif
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 11:28   Link #44331
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Isn't that similar to Kaminomi or something? Just with much less meta MC?

Anyway, unlike writing fanfic, action is taken based on consensus. So it's far from impossible for Ichika to be completely OOC, and this will bleed to other character as 'character development' kick in.

The key is not to stay accurate, but having maximum fun and hilarity.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 14:03   Link #44332
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Delusion world
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Isn't that similar to Kaminomi or something? Just with much less meta MC?

Anyway, unlike writing fanfic, action is taken based on consensus. So it's far from impossible for Ichika to be completely OOC, and this will bleed to other character as 'character development' kick in.

The key is not to stay accurate, but having maximum fun and hilarity.
Probably a few multiple same option for fun? Implying that he can't dare not and will not anything about it?

Especially things involving Chifuyu?

Punch Chifuyu?
Nope
NO!
Nah.
=

For IS oc story, it's going nowhere at the moment so I am mostly focus working on other fic instead.
__________________
Ara Han
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 14:27   Link #44333
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Probably a few multiple same option for fun? Implying that he can't dare not and will not anything about it?
Something like this actually. Although this one is with Cecilia.

Quote:
> Why not? I apologize for missing your introduction back then
> What? Please introduce yourself first.
> Maybe later? And who I am speaking with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
For IS oc story, it's going nowhere at the moment so I am mostly focus working on other fic instead.
Which fandom?
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 17:15   Link #44334
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
It is just an example anyway.

I have to suggestion:
Suggestion 1: Fleshing out your character a little, showing them doing their own stuff and end the day with a bang (minor plot which can be easily resolved)

or go Avenger and had them sitting on a table just..... doing their own stuff. (Buddies in the combat but.... not really friend in normal life due to different interest)

Suggestion 2: Probably after a mission and they either going to have a debrief or just finished it.
The Avenger idea's out the window because my guys are like brothers to each other (both in combat and normal life).

As for that first one, I think I might take a part of that.

By the way, have you even read Phase 1 of my Fic?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 04:19   Link #44335
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Ichika quest turned out to be popular, although I can't be surprised, it's basically the closest thing to I.S. visual novel/dating sim

Anyway, will post another draft as soon as I update FF.net archive, IDK about when.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 04:33   Link #44336
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I've been told about that in Spacebattles.com, then again, anything related to Song of Ice and Fire never been cheerful.
- I'll say. Could you imagine: How bad would a situation be to cause Chifuyu to break down in tears?
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 04:39   Link #44337
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- I'll say. Could you imagine: How bad would a situation be to cause Chifuyu to break down in tears?
Have Ichika refuse to call her onee-chan ever again :/ She would break down immediately. Either that or have him say "I want to date Madoka/Tabane/Insert anyone she doesn't like here".
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 05:02   Link #44338
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- I'll say. Could you imagine: How bad would a situation be to cause Chifuyu to break down in tears?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Have Ichika refuse to call her onee-chan ever again :/ She would break down immediately. Either that or have him say "I want to date Madoka/Tabane/Insert anyone she doesn't like here".
Eras got a point, but I think what hawke said is extreme amount of despair.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 05:15   Link #44339
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Sempai - "Chifuyu.....anego."

"My little brother's being corrupted!"
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 05:24   Link #44340
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Eras got a point, but I think what hawke said is extreme amount of despair.
Ichika being held hostage by Byakushiki and forced to use Setsura to blow his own brains out in front of Chifuyu and all the other girls.
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.