AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-08-01, 06:24   Link #45001
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
*snip*
Is that from Volume 8?
Old 2013-08-01, 07:01   Link #45002
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
Is that from Volume 8?
The fake Volume 8 I created for April Fools. In the end, I planned to have all the girls join the student council temporarily. (Of course no work's going to be done...)
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 07:13   Link #45003
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author

So you wrote all that? Oh man...
Old 2013-08-01, 07:27   Link #45004
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Man, Teh_ping in the ff thread. I never thought I'll see this day.
Old 2013-08-01, 07:34   Link #45005
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author

This isn't the first time, though.
Old 2013-08-01, 07:39   Link #45006
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
Man, Teh_ping in the ff thread. I never thought I'll see this day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
This isn't the first time, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Those who don't fight will never survive.

Sorry, I just had a little fanfiction idea about a war to the death amongst the girls in Ichika's harem. But of course, you'll kill me if I start to write fanfiction (and I can't motivate myself to develop my own stories anyway)
Well, this was part of the fanfiction I planned 2 years ago, just for fun. Actually, I'm very interested in continuing what I wrote for AFJ.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 07:51   Link #45007
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

A war to death? Then guess that Ran would be the winner!
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 08:54   Link #45008
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

That's...actually damn good, Ping. I guess that translating the material gives you an intimate angle on the writing style that you can replicate far better than someone who glances over everything (like me).

...this gives me an idea... *gives shady glances left and right*
Old 2013-08-01, 10:48   Link #45009
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Teh ping's writing is easy to spot from Izuru's. teh ping's writing actually makes sense.
demino_hellsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 11:40   Link #45010
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)

Codename of my current IS fanfic idea is Amalgamation because I did say I was planning to combine the fanon together.....

Fanon-verse:

As of current date, there is actually no effective strategy in dealing with the Juggernaut known as IS other than using another IS. (Any new technology attempting to fight IS is still under development or too dangerous to use at the moment.)

The current strategy utilize by the military in the event of an IS war either crazy, suicidal or both.

- We-have-reserve (Zerg rushing):
Throw every single men at the IS to delay it as much as possible so that their own IS unit will arrive.

- Nuke those Father-F@#Ker:
which is actually an even worse idea considering that IS is capable of either taking out the missile or just escape from it. Even the missiles did manage to hit, it will most likely destroy half of the nation.

Not to mention, super weapons are single shot and expensive.

- Creating a Super Elite unit armed with experimental weapon, specialized in delaying IS (*cough*SilverBack*cough*):
Problem is such unit is effective in dealing with only 1 or 2 IS at once, add one more and the shit hit the fan.

Not to mention, the definition of "capable of dealing with one or two IS" is based on the assumption that the said pilots of ISes are not experience pilots who rank top 10 in Mondo Grosso.,,,

==

Then, there is an alternative solution to the problem: Using military drone to delay IS.

It solve the problem of wasting human lives just to delay IS and also capable of wearing down both the Pilot's stamina (both physical and mental) as well as draining the Energy of the IS, allowing their own IS pilot to have a greater edge against the enemy.

Then, there is a certain nation with an even daring idea: What if you only need just one human to control 5 drones at once? Which means that 5 people can control up to 25 drones at once compared to the 1 drone to man system of the current technology.

This begin the development of Project RIM
R.I.M. or RTSICIMUCAV* stands for:

RTS (Real-Time Strategical)
ICI (Intelligent Command interpreting)
MUCAV (Military Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle)

Through the use of a very advance Gaming AI, all it need just a single human player commander to guide a group of Drones (up to ten) at once via Real Time Strategy style.

However, paranoid people would like to point out that the whole idea sounds like the start of a Robot Apocalypse where the robots would rise up and rebelled against the humans. So in case of emergency, a certain organization is created to deal with any Rouge Drone threat (Yeah, that organization).

==

Extra note: Reason why Nemo is 20 is because he is 5 years older than the canon cast (the first year) but yet at the same time, 5 younger than the teachers.

Omake:

Ichika: You should date Maya, she seems pretty lonely and you are around her age...

Nemo: No way. I don't buy into her lies, there is no way a woman like Maya who has nice body and face, don't have a boyfriend. If there is nothing wrong with her appearance, there is definitely something wrong with her personality. May be she is the kind of woman who is into S&M....the hardcore kind.

Ichika*interrupted*: S&M?

Nemo *paused...because he realized that he shouldn't have said that*: Err.... Servant and Master! you know...the...... erm... woman wearing leather....hmm...tied up and.....erm...whip man as some kind of.....ahh... game thing?

Ichika *tried to imagine Maya in Dominatrix costume*: I.....just....totally can't imagine her doing that....

Nemo: "You clearly lack imagination....*pause* She is right behind me right?"

Ichika: "Actually, it's only Chifuyu-ne...I mean sensei."

Nemo: "what a reli....."

*Nemo was sent to the hospital once again, according to report, he was hurled out of the window.*

Last edited by agetreme; 2013-08-01 at 12:02.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 21:27   Link #45011
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

1) Damn it I'm liking IS-kun more than IS.

2) Teh_ping, now I have no idea when you're actually seriously translating stuff and not just making your own fanfic!

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 05:37   Link #45012
DarkJak2050

Alright, I know that this is the wrong thread, but after reading chapter 2 of Vol. 8, I'm beginning to remember why I felt deflatted after first seeing the images of that volume.

And Tatenashi's part in that chapter didn't really help much with it.

But despite that, I'm still able to come up with this...

Spoiler for Representative Candidate Images:

After writing that, I feel like it's more of an "add-on" to the last scene I posted a while ago, instead of a scene of it's own.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 05:39   Link #45013
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Dangan Ronpa has been giving me ideas :/ Meh, better kill that plot bunny quick.
DO IT! You know you want to!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 05:50   Link #45014
DarkJak2050

I got something from watching Claymore in my last post, but I couldn't get it all up because it's late at my end and I'm tired.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 07:19   Link #45015
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I just realized frakkin amazing this thread is for keeping the IS section on the front page with little to no activity on the officials side. O.o

On another note, just realized the only other guy I would ever saddle Chifuyu up with is another goofball kamen rider. "Fighting Doctor" Date Akira.
Old 2013-08-02, 07:21   Link #45016
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Teh ping's writing is easy to spot from Izuru's. teh ping's writing actually makes sense.
Cough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
On another note, just realized the only other guy I would ever saddle Chifuyu up with is another goofball kamen rider. "Fighting Doctor" Date Akira.
I think Chifuyu will end up whipping the other goofball he's usually with. But I definitely can see Orimura and Date meeting at a Kitsune Udon stall.

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 07:22   Link #45017
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demi
I just realized frakkin amazing this thread is for keeping the IS section on the front page with little to no activity on the officials side. O.o
Fanfiction has that kind of power.
Old 2013-08-02, 07:44   Link #45018
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@meister: you mean Gotou? Isn't he a police officer now?

@tyranid: nope, the level of shipping and chemistry I sense is on the level of "they should be in the sme series" comred to "I want them to meet"
Old 2013-08-02, 08:22   Link #45019
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

IS-kun: *latched onto Ichika's head with Ichika paying him no mind* Why do you guys have to 'exercise' constantly? Don't your frame specs retain their attributes?

Ichika: Well...not really. Organic tissue breaks down after a while and new ones are made to replace them - if they are replaceable. So they constantly have to be trained and maintained.

IS-kun: Seems like a waste of time to have an organic body, overall. There are almost no benefits...

Kyaa!

Girl 1: Ite~ *falls forward on her hands and knees*

Girl 2: Hey, what was that about?

Girl 1: I tripped on something, sorry...

Girl 2: ... you're so clumsy...

Both: *Sees Yamada-sensei running ahead* Are you girls okay? *even confined by her jacket, her chest bounced considerably*

IS-kun: ... I retract my statement...

Ichika:
Old 2013-08-02, 08:38   Link #45020
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Another day, another post. Just download Vol.8, but too tired to read it. Maybe tommorow.
Anyway, guess that since Vol.8 is out, a number of writers would continue their works. There are many unfinished story with potentials.
Also, has anyone done a Nanoha/I.S fic before?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest