AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-09-28, 01:57   Link #46361
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO

There you go. Proof positive that the #$^%#!$^!%# who review on fanfiction.net don't read the fics they're reviewing.

Check the guest's comment. Read my fic. Do I see a disconnect here with what he's saying and what I've actually written?
http://www.fanfiction.net/r/9712161/
Old 2013-09-28, 02:34   Link #46362
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
There you go. Proof positive that the #$^%#!$^!%# who review on fanfiction.net don't read the fics they're reviewing.

Check the guest's comment. Read my fic. Do I see a disconnect here with what he's saying and what I've actually written?
http://www.fanfiction.net/r/9712161/
Yea, he obviously didn't read the story. He only read the title and decide that it is a crap.

Also, dude, its the internet.... The more type people you meet, the less hope you have for humanity.

So calm down and don't let the Trolls distract you from producing quality work.

Edit: On the other hand, you probably need a better title.... to prevent idiots from being distracted by it.

Like Fluffy little Sunshine or something.
Old 2013-09-28, 02:40   Link #46363
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Could be worse!

Lucky for me that anyone have enough patience to read through my works still have a grain of thought!
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 02:43   Link #46364
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO

I know I can delete the reviews and whatnot, but the annoying thing is I don't have time. When I'm on the net I'm usually posting on forums, writing fics, doing job searches/ rewriting my resume, and trying to keep from going nuts with life. The last thing I need is to read an Anonymous review criticizing my fanfic work without me having the opportunity to read the criticizer's.

I usually have no problem with people who say my writing is crap and I can read theirs. Because if they're good writers I obviously have to concede that they know what they're talking about when they say my writing is crap. But someone out of the blue, no name, no nothing, then says stuff and clearly doesn't even know what he's rambling about, that gets me.

...because it's just like work (I handle customer complaints. 98% of which are not even vaild complaints, like the one who wants to sue us because she broke a nail while switchign on her power).

Fireminer asked me why I haven't yet posted my Muv-Luv fic to FF.net. The simple reasons:
1.) I'm not done with it yet
2.) It's a fic with all OCs and none of the original cast. It's going to get slammed even before it starts.
Old 2013-09-28, 02:47   Link #46365
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

@agetreme: Hope and Desperate? Play Muv-Luv! Too bad that my reserve fund is depleted for The Day After 4!

@wave: Now I understand why you're crazy in fanfic... Your life must be messed up enough.
Old 2013-09-28, 03:39   Link #46366
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Spoiler:
The technology progression as well as the pilot list. Do note that some pilot transfer back and forth.

* Sarashiki Sister if they're born pure Russian, as in, the orphaned daughters of Sasha and Alexis
Old 2013-09-28, 03:42   Link #46367
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Another snip brought to you by the fabulous Fireminer!

"...19.58...19.59...20 minutes! Ichika Orimura, you've broken World Record of the longest breath-holding!

- WAHH!!! That is Awesome, Master Ichika! How could you do it?

- Simple, Charles! I practice everynight!

(Though bubble)

- UHHXIBMHAPM (Chifuyu, Madoka, Houki, LET ME OUT!!!)

- Umm...Stay still, I-chi-ka!

...Short story, Ichika got his face crushed under Houki's "assets", while his body was occupied by his sisters as a Teddy Bear...

...And should I mention they were naked?

(Reality)

- Thank you, Master! I will train myself in order to surpass you!

(Next Day)

- What do you mean my chest is not big enough!!! (BANG! BANG!)

- Forgive me, Laura! WAHHH!

- SILENCE! I must re-educated you for this, my "wife"!!!
Old 2013-09-28, 03:50   Link #46368
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Mark XXX: The generation of Evolution. Powered by the power that Ichika Orimura generate when he is presented with a series of erotic images. Plus his harem's reaction with this.

Warning: Sane and Insane Borderline
Old 2013-09-28, 04:31   Link #46369
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
- What do you mean my chest is not big enough!!! (BANG! BANG!)

- Forgive me, Laura! WAHHH!

- SILENCE! I must re-educated you for this, my "wife"!!!
- I don't think Laura is as conscious about her chest as Rinny is, but that last line...ROTFL
Old 2013-09-28, 04:46   Link #46370
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- I don't think Laura is as conscious about her chest as Rinny is, but that last line...ROTFL
She's less self-conscious and more about expressing great disbelief

Old 2013-09-28, 05:20   Link #46371
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)

Where Nemo live in ISA

Senior Janitor(that joker): ".... when Ecchika (A/N: As a foreigner, Nemo didn't notice it and pronounce Ichika as Ecchika ) is discovered as the first IS pilot, they need some place for him to live in so they convert this storage shed into a room.... But they later deem it as too inhumane and decide to give him a room in the dormitory instead.....or at least that is what was written on paper...

Nemo: On paper?

Senior Janitor(that joker): Yea... the truth is obviously they need more samples of male IS pilot so they put a guy in an all female dormitory and hope that *cough* nature would take its course....
Old 2013-09-28, 06:46   Link #46372
StratoSpear
Sir Spiral Sallet

I have been terribly busy with something as of late and now my brain is telling to animate my fic... When I'm still at planning stage for goodness sake D=

Anywho, what are the implications of having my OC Cadet participate in the Gospel interception alongside the CCs?
Old 2013-09-28, 07:07   Link #46373
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, here is the fixed version for you, age:

Spoiler for Fixed:
Old 2013-09-28, 08:01   Link #46374
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)

Wait....wait....wait

What is Chifuyu's role in the story?

Because I am kind of confused right now. The first impression that she give is: She is a student in the class (albeit one who is da Boss) but on the very next scene, she is an instructor.

What exactly are you trying to go for?

Edit: Also, how is Chifuyu older than Ichika if they are the same age?

Never mind, got some idea of it down after re-reading it again.

Last edited by agetreme; 2013-09-28 at 08:21.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 08:27   Link #46375
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

7 minutes!

Yes, yes. Chifuyu, Ichika and Madoka are a Triplet - born together. As of the tradition of Orimura's, they were trained since toddler in order to serve Phantom Task.

Shinono Ryuuin is an Ex-Agent of Shirasaki's. On his final field-mission, he rescued the 3 children, now 5. Tabane, whom had created the core as a mean to help Houki's heart disorder, wiped Ichika and Madoka memories, but spared Chifuyu as a return of her volunteer to field White Knight during White Night - which was caused by Phantom Task to force Tabane bring out IS. Her identity however was exposed. Bushfire Wars, Alaska Treaty and finally Mondo Grosso when she was 8. Ichika, Madoka and Houki got kidnapped when they were 10. After that, in fear of her brother's live, she left him and went to ISA as an Instructor - Don't forget that she has superbrain and Tabane's tutor. 6 years latter, the start of our story.

Well, an alternative name to this story is "Three Dragon and One Phoenix", you know?
Old 2013-09-28, 08:44   Link #46376
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)

Spoiler for Editted:

The (second) last part seemed to be copied and pasted from the original.

Your Narrator seems pretty perky.
Old 2013-09-28, 09:01   Link #46377
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Wait, you fixed the unfixed version, not my fixed version...

Oh well, just a bit copy, paste and everything will be fine! I'm really gracefull for your coporation - or more exactly, co-written.

And yes, this is just another Test, so of course I duplicated the original. My true masterpiece is the Code Geass fic, which I intend to start after Akito OVA has ended.

My writing... Notice that I never write in First-person View? You could say that I was influenced by my father's job of writing movie script.

By the way, when would you post Nemo's adventure on FF.net?
Old 2013-09-28, 10:03   Link #46378
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Wait, you fixed the unfixed version, not my fixed version...
Crap, I forgot that the document I had is the old version. (Actually copied and paste the text into a document so that I can read the whole thing rather than relying on the same window here.

Quote:
Oh well, just a bit copy, paste and everything will be fine! I'm really gracefull for your coporation - or more exactly, co-written.

And yes, this is just another Test, so of course I duplicated the original. My true masterpiece is the Code Geass fic, which I intend to start after Akito OVA has ended.

My writing... Notice that I never write in First-person View? You could say that I was influenced by my father's job of writing movie script.

By the way, when would you post Nemo's adventure on FF.net?
Ironing out fine detail.

Probably post it when I got the second chapter out.

Edit: Yea... the first chapter is actually done by now. Unexpectedly the first chapter smell fishy (Red variety).... which is good

Last edited by agetreme; 2013-09-28 at 10:36.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 16:25   Link #46379
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Done! Posted Chapter I! Couldn't do it without your help, Agetreme. So, thank you!
Old 2013-09-28, 21:09   Link #46380
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I am officially out of ideas for cake eater *pwah*
demino_hellsin is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest