AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-10-07, 05:18   Link #46521
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
And I wonder how many people having patient to read the novel? I'm just pure tired of the Ichika-hater and Charl-hyper. Seriously, that is sooooo short-sighted!

Anyway, does anyone wondering why are they still using printed books? Even in Vietnam, learning through a special digital device calling "ClassBook" with the primary students is now a common sight!
I read the Light Novels, mainly for reference material for my fic...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 06:38   Link #46522
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Fireminer
Japan is rather quirky, while techwise they're up there with nothing less than world superpowers, their digital market isn't quite extensive. There's many reason for this but mainly both the corporation and customer respect the market.

For the corporations physical maket are much, much more secure and profitable. For the customer, there's sense of self satisfaction for having nothing less than original product, and having physical copy of everything made it even more praiseworthy.

For example, shit like mini-album contain what? 3 song? 5 song? Yet they got sold like candies. Specifically for printing industries though: Japanese forest produce mostly soft wood (paper material) rather than hard wood (building material), as opposed to forest in Southeast Asia (like say, Indonesia, Philippines etc)
Old 2013-10-07, 06:47   Link #46523
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Fireminer
Japan is rather quirky, while techwise they're up there with nothing less than world superpowers, their digital market isn't quite extensive. There's many reason for this but mainly both the corporation and customer respect the market.

For the corporations physical maket are much, much more secure and profitable. For the customer, there's sense of self satisfaction for having nothing less than original product, and having physical copy of everything made it even more praiseworthy.

For example, shit like mini-album contain what? 3 song? 5 song? Yet they got sold like candies. Specifically for printing industries though: Japanese forest produce mostly soft wood (paper material) rather than hard wood (building material), as opposed to forest in Southeast Asia (like say, Indonesia, Philippines etc)
True, but OUT OF TOPIC?

I mean, learning is not for self-satisfactory. And beside, my Digi-Note that replace books is also a Student Pass, Visa Card, Phone,... and all sort of thing!
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 06:53   Link #46524
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

No, but text book are profitable while text book.pdf you can rip out of internet, probably illegal

New stuff does not always equal money flow

Forgot to add: Ichika in V8 is much, much dumber. To the point that I refuse to go past first chapter of that hentai NTR fantasy book (wish I'm joking)
Old 2013-10-07, 06:59   Link #46525
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
No, but text book are profitable while text book.pdf you can rip out of internet, probably illegal

New stuff does not always equal money flow

Forgot to add: Ichika in V8 is much, much dumber. To the point that I refuse to go past first chapter of that hentai NTR fantasy book (wish I'm joking)
I know, I know! It's not a surprise if Ichika snapped after all that ruckus.

Dude, it's 23XX - people doesn't use .pdf anymore! Heck, I might even make 96% efficiency solar panel, or auto-drive hovering taxis with fixed speed is 50km/h in city. Mostly
plaussible sci-fi.

I have a plan for that Volume: Rig up Ichika, Madoka and Chifuyu's brains together in order to find out about the Maverick Virus.

Oh, and another crazy idea: Using the Core to talking with the Death - or Souls if you prefer. Basic using the Core to amplified the remain Ki wave of Shinono Ryuuin.

Last edited by Fireminer; 2013-10-07 at 07:53.
Old 2013-10-07, 08:10   Link #46526
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Vent Draft!

Spoiler for Meteor:

Oddly enough, this was playing when I wrote this scene out.
Old 2013-10-07, 09:07   Link #46527
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Why the heck I was reminded about Zone of the Enders with that draft?

Also, finally found something cannon for Ichika! Just let Tabane get her hand on a EOS.

Also, in which caliber would IS-type vulcan use? Pretty sure that they would be HEAST, tungsen or depleted uranium.
Old 2013-10-07, 09:17   Link #46528
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Stratos
My expression

@ Miner
EOS is basically stripped down I.S. frame using alternative system instead of I.S. core, Tabane literally has no use on it.

Maya's gatling use tungsten (alloy)

------

Plot twist

Spoiler for TWIIIST:
Old 2013-10-07, 09:30   Link #46529
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

So, double-life hero, huh?

Finally decided this arrangement:

- Ichika: Taiko.

- Houki: Shakuhachi.

- Chifuyu: Samisen.

- Madoka: Koto.
Old 2013-10-07, 09:33   Link #46530
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Technically, that's alternate version of Gotanda

A war torn world resemble that of MuvLuv Alternative, I.S. never born yadda yadda...
Old 2013-10-07, 09:40   Link #46531
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Did anyone said: Muv-Luv?

Well, that is nice, seeing Gotanda alike to Shirogane. But have you play TDA3? That is gonna quite crazy!

Raijin, Fujin, Sujin,... What is next, Kinzokujin (Metal) or Iwajin (Rock)?
Old 2013-10-07, 09:48   Link #46532
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Nothing else, I choose them for thematic element.

I haven't played the game, but I read the manga. The overwhelming grimdark and LOLpolitic part made me irked, but the 'survivor of apocalypse' part is interesting at least.

In this Alternate universe, humanity is basically in the same situation as people in Shingeki no Kyojin, and Charles is basically the equivalent of Titan shifters
Old 2013-10-07, 09:53   Link #46533
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

If only Wavehawk or Alastor is here... They gonna give you a lecture about Muv-Luv.

Basically both Alternative and Unlimited leads to Hell... Waaaayyyy more darker than Attack on Titan. Like 200%!

Oh, and I want to ask: Does chest size is another part of Sister-inferior of Kanzashiki?

Just watch Kamen Rider Gaim episode 1... Hmm, better than I thought.
Old 2013-10-07, 10:00   Link #46534
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

The fact that it's well written and has engaging plot and characterization doesn't meant I have to like it.

And remember SnK is shonen so it can only go so far before breaking the boundaries (remember the loli slave market? Yeah). I know Unlimited manga is heavily bowlderized version of the original, at least (it's shonen too).

I don't think Kanzahsi feel inferior about her CHEST. Eras don't think Kanzashi is a loli while I did (I'm a man of graphic after all), but both of us agree that Kanzashi is quite stacked in proportion to her body.
Old 2013-10-07, 10:13   Link #46535
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, what could I say? "Like sister to sister"?

But an enternally complain about the girls: Too much Asian and European! Seriously, couldn't we have a Turkist? Imagine an Yandere Muslim...

Also, have anyone try to use Megaman Zero's hissatsu with Ichika? Simple but Ultra-powerful!

Chifuyu has the power to scare even the goverment, I say. It's quite surprise for how could Ichika stays far from a labatory now.
Old 2013-10-07, 10:15   Link #46536
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Also, what if we use Tesla Coils with Mysterious Lady?
Old 2013-10-07, 10:19   Link #46537
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)

I lower Vantier's maximum speed to highest speed possible for matter: Light-speed.

To sink the creator into despair.

Why despair? Our galaxy is measure in Light years. As in how long it will take for light to travel..... and if you check the chart.....yea..... it will take a very long time even when traveling at light speed.

I realized how scary is a space chart that show how insignificant you are compared to the galaxy can be.
Old 2013-10-07, 10:23   Link #46538
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

@agetreme: Kamen Rider Kabuto, where the Riders could travel in light speed and make everything go slower within a few second. Even could they reverse the flow of time with Hyper mode.
Old 2013-10-07, 10:23   Link #46539
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Also, what if we use Tesla Coils with Mysterious Lady?
Crispy, yum.

(specifically, you have to be a villain if you use something like that)
Old 2013-10-07, 10:27   Link #46540
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

- Madoka: Serve you right! Now you will never tainted my pure beloved Onii-chan again!

- Ichika: What are you doing?

- Madoka: Oh, nothing Onii-chan! I'm just frying some Tatar Steak!

(Believe it or not, Hamburger Steak comes from Germany, which they learnt it from the Russian, whom got the idea because of Tatar invasion.)

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest