AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-10-29, 17:23   Link #5021
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
Just assembled the new computer. May start on the VNnow.
Unfortunately, we cannot do much to help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
So, Meister has Louise as well in his fic? ?_?
Well, dunno? He kinda just absorb her and adapt it to his own fanon like usual. We haven't even develop her yet and he already made a backstory....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
My question is, does "Representative Cadet" and "Representative Candidate" mean the same thing, or are they seperate?

Cause I'm confused as hell about these two terms.
That's because they're interchangeable, it was caused by different translator, but means exact same thing.

The same problem plaguing about the invisible shield that I.S. use, whether it's energy shield/ energy barrier/ I.S. Shield/ I.S. barrier/ Invisible barrier....
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-10-29 at 18:01.
ZeroXSEED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 19:03   Link #5022
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
@Zero: I see...In other words, I am still lost. xD Technically, I have a back story about her hatred for males, but if meister has one, I'll take a look at it.

@Eratas: Sure, you can use Louise.

At this rate, my brain will fry with all these Oc names flying from here and there.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 19:05   Link #5023
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
How'd a kid become the boss of Praxidike?
- I can name three examples of this in Anime: Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass), Light Yagami (Ceath Note), and Agito Makimura (Guyver). So whil it's a bit of a stretch, it's not like it hasn't beemn done before.

Also, that kid would have to be a master manipulative bastard to be able to pull it off and not get overthrown by someone more capable, charismatic, or ambitious.
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 19:13   Link #5024
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
@Zero: I see...In other words, I am still lost. xD Technically, I have a back story about her hatred for males, but if meister has one, I'll take a look at it.

@Eratas: Sure, you can use Louise.

At this rate, my brain will fry with all these Oc names flying from here and there.
Really? I'm already confused by the time agetreme roll out his OC.

Anyway, in Babylon's fanon Louise is not a smug man hater, she's a deadpan closet shotacon.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 20:18   Link #5025
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
In a fit of utter uncreativeness, I finally got a title for my fanfic series.

IS / Gaiden

(IS Slash Gaiden)

...I know, lame. (goes back to suffer silently with hay fever and man-flu)
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 20:22   Link #5026
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
That's because they're interchangeable, it was caused by different translator, but means exact same thing.

The same problem plaguing about the invisible shield that I.S. use, whether it's energy shield/ energy barrier/ I.S. Shield/ I.S. barrier/ Invisible barrier....
Thanks man... And..

Fanfic spotted!

The Fusion

Oh, did you find the time to read my fic Zero?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 20:26   Link #5027
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Delusion world
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Well I could, though in my fic:
1)'Athena Bouclier' in the fic's title means "Minerva's Shield", which refers to the Minerva deterring drone attacks. (So her name would be different)

2)He, alongside Jinrai, defected from Praxidike as of Chapter 5 upon learning Gerald's true intent. Jinrai knew it all along, modifying the Minerva accordingly and eventually breaks the news to Inami during then.

3)Jinrai was the one who created the Minerva from scratch and Inami has been piloting the Minerva since its prototype stages along the span of 3-4 years until the fic begins. (which is also the duration where Inami was separated from his childhood friend, Tsurugi)

4)As of now, Gerald runs Praxidike along with a handful of engineers bent on bringing down the IS.(The drones killed two who attempted to defect along with Jinrai, as mentioned in Chapter 5 as well)

Spoiler for Stuffs:



Also, almost done with Chapter 7 :3
Too bad then.... I will be changing her name too.

She will be Bertha.

How about the appearance of the character as Mid-season upgrade?

----

Suggestion of Linking the two Universe:

The creator of the drone in the original is the same creator of the drones in my universe.

He joined Praxidike because he thought that they share goal of bring chaos into the world (through the breaking down of IS system).

Probably betrayed/back-stabbed Gerald because he is sick of keep making Clones of IS. If he rise to power, the drones will upgrades and become better (Justification for the Characters to get better/upgrades.....).
__________________
Ara Han
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 20:30   Link #5028
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Thanks man... And..

Fanfic spotted!

The Fusion

Oh, did you find the time to read my fic Zero?
Actually, the don't mean the same thing. "Representative Candidate" means that they were chosen but they can easily be replaced if they find someone better, hence why they are Candidates. "Representative Cadet", on the other hand, are people who have already been given the position permanently due to their skill. The five heroines are candidates while Tatenashi is a cadet
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 20:32   Link #5029
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Fanfic spotted!

The Fusion
- Read it, reviewed it, thought it had potential, just needs to work on his pacing.

And DAMN YOU BOX YOU GAVE ME ANOTHER PLOT BUNNY FOR A FANFIC!!!

A scientist produces powered suits piloted by males to compete with the IS. Obviously, the experiment is an utter failure. BUT......some girls at IS academy take a liking to the boys that piloted these machines--and then deign to sneak them into the school. Not that the boys agreed.

High-concept in a Nutshell: Camille Vidan, Heero Yuuy, Setsuna F Seiei and Kira Yamato turn up at IS Academy. Yes, it's a comedy.

...I know. Shoot me now while ther'es still time.
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 20:36   Link #5030
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Read it, reviewed it, thought it had potential, just needs to work on his pacing.

And DAMN YOU BOX YOU GAVE ME ANOTHER PLOT BUNNY FOR A FANFIC!!!

A scientist produces powered suits piloted by males to compete with the IS. Obviously, the experiment is an utter failure. BUT......some girls at IS academy take a liking to the boys that piloted these machines--and then deign to sneak them into the school. Not that the boys agreed.

High-concept in a Nutshell: Camille Vidan, Heero Yuuy, Setsuna F Seiei and Kira Yamato turn up at IS Academy. Yes, it's a comedy.

...I know. Shoot me now while ther'es still time.
*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

There, I just saved all our lives

Side note - It sound's like a good idea and since you'' be writing it I'll be looking forward to it.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 20:37   Link #5031
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
While the story has an OK start, I have to admit it has a WEAK summary/synopsis, and I am not sure I may follow the chapters, because it just feels like Second Chance with a possible Stu on top.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 20:40   Link #5032
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
While the story has an OK start, I have to admit it has a WEAK summary/synopsis, and I am not sure I may follow the chapters, because it just feels like Second Chance with a possible Stu on top.
- That's hwy I said it has potential--if he can work out and flesh the character out more deeply it could turn out pretty damn well. If not...
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 20:40   Link #5033
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Actually, the don't mean the same thing. "Representative Candidate" means that they were chosen but they can easily be replaced if they find someone better, hence why they are Candidates. "Representative Cadet", on the other hand, are people who have already been given the position permanently due to their skill. The five heroines are candidates while Tatenashi is a cadet
Ah, that sure clears things up. Thanks for the info, it'll be a help later on.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 20:44   Link #5034
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Delusion world
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
At this rate, my brain will fry with all these Oc names flying from here and there.
Come to think of it.....

Age's current OC list:

Main characters (tentative):
Cetus
Qiya

The Core Trio (will not change...much):
Ayara
Yuu and Yuu's Sempai (yes, she will still remain nameless)
Talia and her mad scientist parents

Additional (Generally fix but might change in the future):
Amami
Octans
Cipher Winter
The Bitch Trio

Forbidden Core story characters:
Kaila Pyxis
Black Dragon Knight
Goddess of Victory?(Cipher's story exclusive)

Linking to other story (Change depending on the original writer's feedback):
Bertha (To Stratospear's Universe)

Crap, I do have a long list after all......
__________________
Ara Han
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 20:49   Link #5035
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Come to think of it.....

Age's current OC list:

Main characters (tentative):
Cetus
Qiya

The Core Trio (will not change...much):
Ayara
Yuu and Yuu's Sempai (yes, she will still remain nameless)
Talia and her mad scientist parents

Additional (Generally fix but might change in the future):
Amami
Octans
Cipher Winter
The Bitch Trio

Forbidden Core story characters:
Kaila Pyxis
Black Dragon Knight
Goddess of Victory?(Cipher's story exclusive)

Linking to other story (Change depending on the original writer's feedback):
Bertha (To Stratospear's Universe)

Crap, I do have a long list after all......
I'm just using the OC's from the list and from some of the other authors, I don't really have the creativity to make my own.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 20:59   Link #5036
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Hawke - When do you plan to do the Gundam x IS fic?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 21:03   Link #5037
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I'm just using the OC's from the list and from some of the other authors, I don't really have the creativity to make my own.
Adding to that, I also have to remember Eratas' as well.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 21:09   Link #5038
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Adding to that, I also have to remember Eratas' as well.
What do you mean?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 21:34   Link #5039
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Adding to that, I also have to remember Eratas' as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
What do you mean?
Irish, who else?

I have no intention about putting our OC in the spotlight anyway, at best they're at the same level of screentime as Ran & Dan. They'll be more important when the plot calls it...

So, list of our OC so far
> Iori Senbei (Iori Kirishima), co-creator of I.S. and Shinonono Tabane's Sex Buddy childhood friend & rival scientist (at least Tabane claimed so)
> Joshua O'Brien (Yoshio Orimura) errand boy representative of General Dynames USA for Kirishima Japan.
> Louise D'Napoloeon (miki-miki?) Char's childhood friend of sort, Representative Cadet of France (therefore at the same level as Tatenashi)
> Amalia Celirea, hard working Representative Candidate of Spanish.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 21:41   Link #5040
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Irish, who else?

I have no intention about putting our OC in the spotlight anyway, at best they're at the same level of screentime as Ran & Dan. They'll be more important when the plot calls it...

So, list of our OC so far
> Iori Senbei (Iori Kirishima), co-creator of I.S. and Shinonono Tabane's Sex Buddy childhood friend & rival scientist (at least Tabane claimed so)
> Joshua O'Brien (Yoshio Orimura) errand boy representative of General Dynames USA for Kirishima Japan.
> Louise D'Napoloeon (miki-miki?) Char's childhood friend of sort, Representative Cadet of France (therefore at the same level as Tatenashi)
> Amalia Celirea, hard working Representative Candidate of Spanish.
I'm putting all three male OC's with the same amount of screentimr since each of them do things that the others can't. Ichika and Kyuukai can fight IS units head on while Irish can't. On the same vein, Ichika can't kill people since he wasn't trained to while the other two can do it without hesitation. Irish just tends to he more trigger happy and believe murder is the best solution.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
crack, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, incest-wank, is fanon, ocs, techwank, wincest, x-over ideas

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.