AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-08-15, 20:24   Link #54421
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
YES I JUST IMPLIED MY ENTIRE FUCKING STRATOVERSE IS BEING COCKBLOCKED BY A STOCK ICHIKA!! AUGH!!!
- I'm seriously thinking that Dan should show up more, as Tsukkomi to Ichika's Boke. Yes, Dan's a moron, but at least he'd make a great foil. Not to mention the girls making Yaoi jokes when Ichika says he's more comfortable with Dan than the girls.

Dan: "Are you serious? They're trying to jump your bones and you don't get it?"

Ichika: "Well, jumping on my bones sounds painful. You could get a fracture. And they already have swords and guns, why would they need to jump--HEY, are you actually implying I should enjoy it?!?!?"

Dan: (facepalm)
Old 2014-08-16, 07:50   Link #54422
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- I'm seriously thinking that Dan should show up more, as Tsukkomi to Ichika's Boke. Yes, Dan's a moron, but at least he'd make a great foil. Not to mention the girls making Yaoi jokes when Ichika says he's more comfortable with Dan than the girls.

Dan: "Are you serious? They're trying to jump your bones and you don't get it?"

Ichika: "What part of that mean they want me?! They always been angry, all the time, how you could thing even that is way beyond me"

Dan: (facepalm)
Fixed that for you
Old 2014-08-16, 07:53   Link #54423
demino_hellsin
That one guy

it's still wrong.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 09:07   Link #54424
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Tasteless. Not a clue of cinnamon sugar and apple butter on a slighty burned slice of toast, trademark of Chloe. The same as with the 53% Arabica, 40% Robusta and 7% finest Barbancourt Rhum cup of coffee.

Her taste buds had been affected by the strees. Not a good sign. As Tabane was analyzing information in order of a resolution, Chloe spoke:

"Doctor, you better take a day rest."

"Absurd! There is still the new batch of data from Byakushiki, the gyrostabilizer of Akatsubaki, and how to restrain Madocchi from taking Kuroshiki out and wreck the former two."

"You could use GLaDos to process the feedback. Leave the gyro and Kuroshiki to me."

(Note: GLaDos (General Linking [b]a[b/]nd Directive overdrive system): Tabane's latest pet project, a quantum computer capable of infiltrating and taking over ever man-made sattellite system and issues false data, thus manipulate the information structure the way Tabane sees fit.)
Something is still not right.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 09:13   Link #54425
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
it's still wrong.
- It's so wrong it's right.
Dan: "But seriously, there ought to be ONE girl in that entire school who's hot and wants to be with you that won't try to kill you!"

Ichika: "Dan, have you had to live with thousands of girls watching your every move every day. Girls who have giant guns, swords, and other painful things that they can stick into you if they even slightly feel like injuring you?"

Dan: "...no?"

Ichika: "The horror...The horror...The horror......"

Dan: "It can't be that bad!"

Ichika: "Imagine if you had a dozen girls like your sister surrounding you!!!"

Dan: (turns white) "...O--kay, that would be very, very very bad..."
Old 2014-08-16, 09:41   Link #54426
demino_hellsin
That one guy

read Zero's edit. Think=\=thing
Old 2014-08-16, 09:56   Link #54427
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Think=\=thing
- Okay, I don't get it,.
Old 2014-08-16, 10:23   Link #54428
demino_hellsin
That one guy

after rereading his post, neither do I.
Old 2014-08-16, 20:58   Link #54429
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO

Not really. I mean, you could thing that thing with the thing...nevermind, it's take too long to explain.

...Hangover. Never a good think.
Old 2014-08-17, 00:20   Link #54430
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

*looks at everyone confused*

Quote:
"Nee-chan...."

"I've decided" she said, "We're going to move away"

"...aa"

Chifuyu looked at her depressed brother, its been days since his kidnapping, but he had yet to recover.

Deep down, Chifuyu knew it's not because the trauma, but rather, the feeling of helplessness. Ichika is not weak, he hadly weak. He's too strong for his own good, and that's why the moment his strength seems insufficient, he seem at lost at everything.

And so, she slapped the back of his head mercilessly. Caused him to yelp in pain, hair away from outright crying.

"If you feel useless, then make yourself useful. If you feel weak, they train yourself to be stronger. To accept one's weakness is just as important as acknowledging one's strength. We're going to start a new, so..."

Ichika couldn't read it, but he could feel it. He's the only one feel this bad, his sister definitely did as well.

And so, he mans up and continue his lunch, faster than ever. He decided, by the time he finished eating, he will do anything not to make her disappointed again.

Never again.

As he put his spoon on the plate, he asked, "Where are we going?"

"England" for the first time in months, he saw what could be explained as very faint smile, something most people would easily miss. "How good is your English, by the way?"
Hurrr
Old 2014-08-17, 00:49   Link #54431
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Still not done with the GBF idea?
Old 2014-08-17, 00:58   Link #54432
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Nope, chapter got wiped out again

I hate when it happened, tend to kill at least 1 week worth of writing.
Old 2014-08-17, 01:02   Link #54433
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Technical problem or what?

You better wait until season 2.
Old 2014-08-18, 21:42   Link #54434
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

Is there a place for me to post GBF fics?

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 22:03   Link #54435
demino_hellsin
That one guy

ff.net or the gundam fanfic thread. Not that there's much traffic in either. Maybe here if you can corelate GBF and infinite stratos.
Old 2014-08-18, 22:46   Link #54436
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

Gunpla Idols x Idol stratos collabo? This idea is too awesome to be written!

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 02:08   Link #54437
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Just go ahead and revive the fanfic thread, no one will complaint

When I first came to animesuki f=108, it's halfway dead already
Old 2014-08-19, 13:05   Link #54438
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

The door swished open, allowing her entry to the spacious training area - her personal training area. She walked in and set her towel and water down on the table, unzipping her sports jacket. For months she kept up her training regimen in virtual secrecy. If her little brother knew just how difficult her own training was in comparison to a regular student's, he'd have a fit. Pulling off the sweatpants, she stood straight, clad in a white IS jumpsuit. She settled down to stretch her limbs for a good twenty minutes before taking a break to drink water.

She then walked over to a rack with several pieces of equipment that looked a lot like old Uchigane armor, which they were. She had the mechanics fashion her special weight gear made from the frame of an Uchigane that she destroyed while testing it. In total, they added anywhere from 15 to 25 kg, depending on the setting that she placed them on. She chuckled as she began to fasten the weighted 'armor' onto her forearms, shoulders and shins - Ichika would collapse at the mere thought of being weighted down with these for his physical training. Although, to be honest, physical strength didn't really translate to an IS well since it depended on the frame's constitution and the Core's power output. Learning how to adjust one's movement while in an IS was the key.

She finished attaching the weights and rotated her arms a bit, feeling the familiar weight settling down over her body. She then slowly performed several akkido kata, letting the resistance of the weight add to the difficulty of remembering the proper movements. From there, she did a few punching and kicking drills before taking out the Uchigane katana that she used for her weight practice.

Twice a week, she did this, according to the training schedule that she came up with. While weight training didn't really matter to an IS pilot, she still kept it up due to the fact that she didn't have an IS at the moment. No, she had one... but she couldn't use it and the only other IS core that she could use was now in her brother's care.

After ten minutes of sword drills, she replaced the Uchigane katana and also took off the weights. Relief flooded her body as she drank her water and sipped at a sports drink before moving on to her last station. She found out early on that the commercial punching bags did not last long against her so she had five punching bags modified and reinforced to 150 lbs each that were forced to take the brunt of whatever frustrations she decided to visit upon them. They were holding up pretty well, especially since she had them filled with a gel substance that hardened on impact of any kind. The five bags were arrayed in a '+' formation. With a solid kick, she bent the bag at a near perfect 55 degree angle before the hardening properties kicked in and stopped her shin. Pushing off with her balancing foot, she struck the bag with a three-punch combo that left it swaying violently. She side-stepped past the first one and nailed the one in the middle of the group with a vicious back kick. She attacked the one to the left with an elbow-backhand jab-elbow-knee combo before getting out of the way of the swinging bags. She kept it up for 3 minutes before calling it quits, letting the towel soak up the beads of sweat that dripped from off her body.

Being the 1st Brunhilde was no easy task.
Old 2014-08-19, 21:38   Link #54439
demino_hellsin
That one guy

You guys ever designed a house for your characters before? Like seriously design one?
Old 2014-08-20, 03:13   Link #54440
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

There's such a thing as rule of conservative detail

You only describe something if it's relevant, so if it's a household slice of life story, you'll likely describe a lot a bout that house. A story filled by red herring just confuse people, so plan it during the story conception.

My greatest weakness aside from grasp on language seems to be my inability to do exactly that. As if all my character living in featureless void or something.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2014-08-20 at 03:35.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest