AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-11-06, 08:02   Link #6421
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Because for the past few anime, I've been writing harems, so for ISOC, since I had a female OC protagonist unlike the previous one, I decided to create a reverse harem for a change.

Its quite a challenge, as I have been digging into shoujo manga and my friends for ideas.

She and her IS are fused together. She comes from the reality where Three Diagram exists after all. As Silver Karon, Three Diagram's AI and Core exists within her, turning her body into that of an evolving IS. This is further augmented by her ISper abilities, which accelerate evolution, which in turn accelerate her own ISper powers' evolution further. AN existence created by reason that defies all reason.

She can summon weapons to use like a normal IS, but that would only be using a femto percentage of her full power.



Good news! Hopefully the new scene of Vandam II will be out today.
Is there anything stronger than her!? She sounds like a physical God. Thw only one who can beatbher would be Commander Shepard (If you know who he is)

Side note - Looking forward to it!
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 08:03   Link #6422
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Elysium
Cautious, she doesn't really run in blind. She basically stays on defensive, waiting for her opponent to attack because that split-second moment is where the opening occurs for her to strike.

Being an athlete, she can survive against opponents who uses guns just as well. Needless to say, she has the basics of everything when it comes to defense.
__________________
"You cannot be bad at watching a movie. You cannot be bad at listening to an album.
...But you can be bad at playing a videogame, and the game will punish you and deny you access to the rest of the videogame."
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 08:07   Link #6423
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Cautious, she doesn't really run in blind. She basically stays on defensive, waiting for her opponent to attack because that split-second moment is where the opening occurs for her to strike.

Being an athlete, she can survive against opponents who uses guns just as well. Needless to say, she has the basics of everything when it comes to defense.
Thanks, it'll help with the fight. Both are cautious in a fight but Tsurugi has reach while Irish has flexibilty. You also have to remember that she's not completetly sane at this point.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 08:11   Link #6424
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 346Pro
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Is there anything stronger than her!? She sounds like a physical God. Thw only one who can beatbher would be Commander Shepard (If you know who he is)
Yup there is. Every other being called a god. And I suppose Gensokyoians. After all, I cameo her in the weirdest and most wonderful settings where power levels are immeasurable.
__________________
白露型駆逐艦の4番艦、夕立です。第三次ソロモン海戦では、けっこう頑張ったっぽい★?
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 08:13   Link #6425
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Yup there is. Every other being called a god. And I suppose Gensokyoians. After all, I cameo her in the weirdest and most wonderful settings where power levels are immeasurable.
So Irish trying to swat her is like a be trying to attack a lion. Can she alter reality too?
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 08:13   Link #6426
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Elysium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Thanks, it'll help with the fight. Both are cautious in a fight but Tsurugi has reach while Irish has flexibilty. You also have to remember that she's not completetly sane at this point.
Then Irish would have to be a wee bit more careful...

The slightest hint of her boyfriend's name or any attempts to hurt him(even if it's misunderstood) might cost Irish dearly.
__________________
"You cannot be bad at watching a movie. You cannot be bad at listening to an album.
...But you can be bad at playing a videogame, and the game will punish you and deny you access to the rest of the videogame."
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 08:21   Link #6427
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Then Irish would have to be a wee bit more careful...

The slightest hint of her boyfriend's name or any attempts to hurt him(even if it's misunderstood) might cost Irish dearly.
Why would he hurt Inami? The fact that he's avoiding trying to kill her should make it obvious that he at least cares about Inami's mental sanity. Though she'll probably bring up an incident with him, Inami and a maid outfit (Don't ask) which would make her even angrier.

@ Koomi - Anything to say?
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 08:24   Link #6428
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 346Pro
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
So Irish trying to swat her is like a be trying to attack a lion. Can she alter reality too?
Right now, her powers allow her to escape the limits of reality, but take no one with her. So no she cannot change reality, but reality cannot harm her.


I really don't want to be talking so much about a creature who has no place in IS-canon though...
__________________
白露型駆逐艦の4番艦、夕立です。第三次ソロモン海戦では、けっこう頑張ったっぽい★?
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 08:33   Link #6429
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Right now, her powers allow her to escape the limits of reality, but take no one with her. So no she cannot change reality, but reality cannot harm her.


I really don't want to be talking so much about a creature who has no place in IS-canon though...
Technically, all our characters and changes have no place in Canon unless the author suddenly says so. What makes Silver so odd?
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 08:37   Link #6430
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Elysium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Why would he hurt Inami? The fact that he's avoiding trying to kill her should make it obvious that he at least cares about Inami's mental sanity. Though she'll probably bring up an incident with him, Inami and a maid outfit (Don't ask) which would make her even angrier.
Exactly

It doesn't have to be Irish that's the one hinting bad stuffs about Inami. Tsurugi herself might bring up something hilarious about Inami, causing Irish to maybe snicker or chuckle and she'll still snap.

(Though this only occurs because she's insane)
__________________
"You cannot be bad at watching a movie. You cannot be bad at listening to an album.
...But you can be bad at playing a videogame, and the game will punish you and deny you access to the rest of the videogame."
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 08:45   Link #6431
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Exactly

It doesn't have to be Irish that's the one hinting bad stuffs about Inami. Tsurugi herself might bring up something hilarious about Inami, causing Irish to maybe snicker or chuckle and she'll still snap.

(Though this only occurs because she's insane)
He wouldn't snicker. He'd get defensive and Tsurugi would assume that meant he had feelings for Inami (using insane troll logic).
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 08:46   Link #6432
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Elysium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
He wouldn't snicker. He'd get defensive and Tsurugi would assume that meant he had feelings for Inami (using insane troll logic).
I really, sincerely hope that fight ends with a draw.
__________________
"You cannot be bad at watching a movie. You cannot be bad at listening to an album.
...But you can be bad at playing a videogame, and the game will punish you and deny you access to the rest of the videogame."
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 08:50   Link #6433
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Adding something to Riselle :

Transformation : Void Form
Trigger : Near death scenario / K.O and critical condition
Effect : Starwright, which is originally white and yellow, dulls out to become grey, and the yellow portions become reddish orange. A staff slots out from the backpack of the IS, when attached to Blind Horizon, it becomes a warp scythe named Catharsis. Also, the Moonfangs more murderous, targeting vital parts of the enemies if they are human and seek to dismember them rather than disable them. The Moonfangs can also be "leashed" onto her left hand, turning it into a lethal bladed instinct chainwhip. Subsequently, the Izayoi Crystal Knives can be constructed by simply brushing any part of the IS against blood, be it Riselle's or someone else's.

Her eyes blank out as the IS takes over her brain's strategic functions and fights on her behalf, albeit with an intent to massacre and destroy rather than seek the defeat of its enemy.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 08:54   Link #6434
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
I really, sincerely hope that fight ends with a draw.
Only because he's trying to do a non-lethal takedown instead of his usual pragmatic fighting style. He'd tell Inami to deal with his girlfriend on his own next time.

@ Heart - It sounds like the venom suit
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 09:01   Link #6435
HasuMasu
サイアク、トキメキ、ヘンシン、コクハク
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: プールなんですよ
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Adding something to Riselle :

Transformation : Void Form
Trigger : Near death scenario / K.O and critical condition
Effect : Starwright, which is originally white and yellow, dulls out to become grey, and the yellow portions become reddish orange. A staff slots out from the backpack of the IS, when attached to Blind Horizon, it becomes a warp scythe named Catharsis. Also, the Moonfangs more murderous, targeting vital parts of the enemies if they are human and seek to dismember them rather than disable them. The Moonfangs can also be "leashed" onto her left hand, turning it into a lethal bladed instinct chainwhip. Subsequently, the Izayoi Crystal Knives can be constructed by simply brushing any part of the IS against blood, be it Riselle's or someone else's.

Her eyes blank out as the IS takes over her brain's strategic functions and fights on her behalf, albeit with an intent to massacre and destroy rather than seek the defeat of its enemy.
That does sound a lot like the blacksuit.
__________________
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 09:06   Link #6436
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Elysium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Only because he's trying to do a non-lethal takedown instead of his usual pragmatic fighting style. He'd tell Inami to deal with his girlfriend on his own next time.
Irish: Next time, deal with your girlfriend on your own!

Inami: Sure, no problem.

Irish(mentally): I wonder if you could say that again after seeing what I just went through
__________________
"You cannot be bad at watching a movie. You cannot be bad at listening to an album.
...But you can be bad at playing a videogame, and the game will punish you and deny you access to the rest of the videogame."
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 09:12   Link #6437
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 346Pro
Age: 29
Silver Karon is odd because she's appearing way before she's supposed to appear. That would mess a lot of things up.


Also...

Spoiler for Infinite Stratos Vandam II:
I decided to be a little more lighthearted here.
__________________
白露型駆逐艦の4番艦、夕立です。第三次ソロモン海戦では、けっこう頑張ったっぽい★?
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 09:18   Link #6438
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Stratos - Sounds about right.

Meister - Is Karon nine here? Also, does this still take place in space?
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 09:21   Link #6439
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 346Pro
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Meister - Is Karon nine here? Also, does this still take place in space?
Yes, she's nine, but looks, and acts, like 6. Really tiny girl.

No, this was an actual naval base and the ships are really sea-borne ships. Forget everything that has been written before, this new fic shall be a new start.

Action will start in a while, just needed to introduce some characters.
__________________
白露型駆逐艦の4番艦、夕立です。第三次ソロモン海戦では、けっこう頑張ったっぽい★?
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 09:23   Link #6440
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Yes, she's nine, but looks, and acts, like 6. Really tiny girl.

No, this was an actual naval base and the ships are really sea-borne ships. Forget everything that has been written before, this new fic shall be a new start.

Action will start in a while, just needed to introduce some characters.
Some RL-xp here, but the base doesn't have waters deep enough to dock an aircraft carrier. It has to weigh anchor offshore, but I can't tell you how far.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.