AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-09, 18:57   Link #6901
Eratas123

From Volume 5:

"Dunoa, do some target practice. The target is this idiot in front of me"
Old 2011-11-09, 19:00   Link #6902
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: The segment looks good!

Of course, the two don't have to get along. But you should still have a reason for the two to be slightly unfriendly with each other.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 19:00   Link #6903
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
From Volume 5:

"Dunoa, do some target practice. The target is this idiot in front of me"
Hmm, Chifuyu used yandere!Char, how dirty. But then again, the punishment is question is based on rule of funny and not legal. (Seriously)
Old 2011-11-09, 19:05   Link #6904
Eratas123

@ Zero - After he meets Tatenashi and becomes late for class. Chifuyu basically told Charlotte to start shooting at him.

@ Rain - The reason's already there. Tabane turned his alarm clock invisible for some experiment and he never liked her since.

People think there's ho-yay between them though. The constant arguments and "in your face" fights tend to make people think of an odd couple.

Side note - Kyuukai has no scars here right? Irish inly has white hair due to an experiment gone wrong by Tatenashi.
Old 2011-11-09, 19:10   Link #6905
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - After he meets Tatenashi and becomes late for class. Chifuyu basically told Charlotte to start shooting at him.
Yah I knew, hence why I said it's per rule of funny (Char is DAMN JEALOUS at the time). Then again it maybe just Chifuyu's method of mischief....or maybe to cover her own jealously?

But seriously though. Do you see Ichika & harem being shot after Gospel incident? nope. She gave him an assignment (this is how official punishment go), besides, running 10 laps (~20 km) isn't something hard considering I.S. ability to boost your stamina and that's not counting it's RUNNING ability.
Old 2011-11-09, 19:16   Link #6906
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: And then Kyuukai starts shooting at those people who make the couple comments with his airsoft gun.

Anyway, he's got a few scars for a reason I will explain. The reason he's with Tabane is because of a robbery gone terribly wrong. He was left orphaned at the age of 6, parents brutally murdered. Ryuu (who's alive at your call) is a police officer residing over the district that Kyuukai lived in, and offered to take care of him instead of sending him to a police station. Tabane was already married to him, and they officially adopted Kyuukai.

Kyuukai has a long scar on the left side of his neck where a robber tried to slit his throat before being shot. He also has scars on his hands from grasping at broken glass.
Old 2011-11-09, 19:21   Link #6907
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Yah I knew, hence why I said it's per rule of funny (Char is DAMN JEALOUS at the time). Then again it maybe just Chifuyu's method of mischief....or maybe to cover her own jealously?

But seriously though. Do you see Ichika & harem being shot after Gospel incident? nope. She gave him an assignment (this is how official punishment go), besides, running 10 laps (~20 km) isn't something hard considering I.S. ability to boost your stamina and that's not counting it's RUNNING ability.
You forget, she made them run WITHOUT the boosters. Cecilia and Houki can attest to that.

@ Rain - Um....I'm trying to take out most of the dark backstories. Cecilia's parents are alive for example, Irish is happily adopted by Yamada. Can you think of a more lighthearted backstory?
Old 2011-11-09, 19:21   Link #6908
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

No one saw Scene 4?

Anyway, I'm thinking of swapping it out. While it introduces some characters, I think they can appear later in the story, not now. Perhaps more Karon would be good... But I need more research material...

*grumbles about not saving Star Driver on his HDD*

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 19:23   Link #6909
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas:... Car accident then, that was my other option, the scar on his neck would be from broken metal, and the scars on his hands would still be from climbing around broken glass.

If that's too dark, have him be an amnesiac, he doesn't have to remember any of it. All he has to remember is that his parents loved him, and that Tabane and Ryuu still love him like he was flesh and blood.
Old 2011-11-09, 19:25   Link #6910
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Meister truth to be told I was too confused to read it properly, sorry. But thank god I get the general Idea.
Quote:
You forget, she made them run WITHOUT the boosters. Cecilia and Houki can attest to that.
But I said nothing about booster, would the 'booster' in question covers Byakushiki's skating plates and Schwarzer Regen's dash wheel which can go few hundred of kilometers per hour? Besides, I.S. capability of running and leaping (and by that I mean ON FOOT) is nothing to be underestimated.

But that argument is useless, because we came into conclusion that Chifuyu IS competent, but has black sense of humor.
Old 2011-11-09, 19:30   Link #6911
Eratas123

@ Meister - I must've missed it.

@ Rain - That'll work. Another reason Yuriko doesn't get along with Kyuukai is because his mother hacks the school database to get him out of trouble for using the airsoft gun on people. These two tend to be frenemies on any verse.

Kyuukai gets in trouble whenever he smacks Yuriko though. It looks like he's beating up somebody way younger than him.
Old 2011-11-09, 19:35   Link #6912
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: The reason he's not straight up expelled for bringing a "weapon" to school... Have it so that even though he's a gun nut and "organized arms" (mercenaries, armies, any kind of armed force) buff, he aspires to be a police officer, or a member of the JSDF.

That, and he runs an airsoft club along side being a member of the kendo team due to his grandparents influence. So while he's doing kendo, he'll try to persuade Houki to visit her sister more, and while he's doing the airsoft club, he'll be getting closer to Laura, who's (maybe) a member.
Old 2011-11-09, 19:38   Link #6913
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Meister truth to be told I was too confused to read it properly, sorry. But thank god I get the general Idea.
Quote:
@ Meister - I must've missed it.
No harm done; its being dropped from the movie release. Maybe it'll be included as a BD extra.

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 19:44   Link #6914
Eratas123

@ Rain - Overachiever ain't he? Ah well, I'll need your help to write his segment anyway. Don't expect him to be as famous as in HOTM

Kyuukai does know about the fact that Yuriko has been forced to cross-dress before. As prrof that they're not really enemies, Yuriko trusts him enough to keep it a secret. This leads to some lulz when he has to cover for Yuriko and people assume "she's" his girlfriend. Both of their reactions are what you'd expect.

@ Zero - That means I'll do a rule of funny punishment.
Old 2011-11-09, 19:49   Link #6915
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Wait until their friends ask for a kiss as proof of their "relationship".
Old 2011-11-09, 19:55   Link #6916
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: Wait until their friends ask for a kiss as proof of their "relationship".
Ho-yay to the max Cue Kyuukai chanting "I'm not gay" like a survival mantra, Tabane's gonna make things worse. Yuriko is chaste so he doesn't really care. I might make a small draft on that later

I assume you already know what he looks like as a she right?
Old 2011-11-09, 19:55   Link #6917
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

That wouldn't end well...
Old 2011-11-09, 19:58   Link #6918
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: How worse?

Kyuukai would probably be close to shooting himself with his gun at that moment, or knocking himself out.

Anyway, genderbent Yuriko is basically genderbent Accelerator, right?
Old 2011-11-09, 20:01   Link #6919
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
Kyuukai would probably be close to shooting himself with his gun at that moment, or knocking himself out.
Brain Bleach, nuff said.
Old 2011-11-09, 20:02   Link #6920
Eratas123

@ Rain - Yup! His name is even bent accels.

@ Zero and Rain -

If she doesn't know the truth.

Tabane: Mommy's so proud! Her little baby's growing up so fast! So.....how did the kiss feel?

If she knows.

Tabane: Um.....Kyuu can make his own choices. Mom will always support him no matter his tastes!

Tags
fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest