AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-11-10, 21:46   Link #7121
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - Cell regeneration? Is Karon human? How would that affect her and where the hell did they get it in the first place?
In my fanon, at the 10 year mark, IS derived technologies are starting to appear in increasing frequency, because the Alaska Treaty demands that such research be shared. Faster maglev trains and better computers being just some of them. Cell Regenerator Equalizers are special chambers within state tertiary hospitals that use the same systems that help an IS protect its pilot to accelerate stem cell division and direct the body's healing, allowing otherwise-lethal trauma or disabling injuries to be fully recovered from.

Such units are limited because of the cost to build and operate them, so there's a long waiting line. But in Singapore, or in SEA in general, connections help.

I inferred its existence from the speed at which Cecilia and Rin recovered from getting bashed around by Laura.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 21:48   Link #7122
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
@ Jak: I'll keep that in mind.

@ Eratas: Sure! Though it would be funny to see if the guys have quirks that happen to them while they're drunk. For example, Akira when drunk is more honest to the point he cannot lie, and Kyuukai acts surprisingly more calm, almost subdued. He's more meek, easily startled, and like his brother-figure, is more open to tell the truth on whatever is asked of him.

Also, he'll DO whatever is asked of him. Which is why he once woke up in Laura's bed, half naked, missing a chunk of his memory and having a hangover from hell while two scantilly clad girls hang from both of his arms.

But he's still a virgin of course.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 21:54   Link #7123
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Rain - I made a small draft on it about 200 pages ago. Everybody acts OOC

Ichika - Acts like a sad drunk and wishes he could get a girlfriend

Irish - Acts very irrational and constantly says retarded things. Also has no restrictions when it comes to crossdressing.

"Charles" - Speaks very loudly and constantly blurts out the fact that he's a girl. Nobody listens and tells "him" to shut up.

You can expect everyone's gonna get in trouble come morning though. The fact that they're all hammered isn't gonna be easy to hide.


@ Meister - Sounds interesting I wish I had something like that in Shadow.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 21:56   Link #7124
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
@ Eratas: And then comes Chifuyu Punishment Time...

I think cracky things will happen, very cracky things. That, and Kyuukai might avoid punishment because hides his breath with enough mouthwash to bleach a tree. It would be funny to read how the rest of the gang tries to get their way out of their situation.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:00   Link #7125
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
In my fanon, at the 10 year mark, IS derived technologies are starting to appear in increasing frequency, because the Alaska Treaty demands that such research be shared. Faster maglev trains and better computers being just some of them. Cell Regenerator Equalizers are special chambers within state tertiary hospitals that use the same systems that help an IS protect its pilot to accelerate stem cell division and direct the body's healing, allowing otherwise-lethal trauma or disabling injuries to be fully recovered from.

Such units are limited because of the cost to build and operate them, so there's a long waiting line. But in Singapore, or in SEA in general, connections help.

I inferred its existence from the speed at which Cecilia and Rin recovered from getting bashed around by Laura.
Oh, wai! Can I use this crack?

In my planning, the advancement of nanotechnology indeed bleeds directly to medical science.

Aside from making microscopic surgery possible and/or easier (such as treatment of cancer) medicines also became even more potent (to the point that hair-loss treatment became so effective that nobody is bald except by choice).

Every freaking single of medicine and health supplement contains word 'Nano' in it's package or label. The same goes to cosmetic as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Rain - I made a small draft on it about 200 pages ago. Everybody acts OOC

Ichika - Acts like a sad drunk and wishes he could get a girlfriend

Irish - Acts very irrational and constantly says retarded things. Also has no restrictions when it comes to crossdressing.

"Charles" - Speaks very loudly and constantly blurts out the fact that he's a girl. Nobody listens and tells "him" to shut up.

You can expect everyone's gonna get in trouble come morning though. The fact that they're all hammered isn't gonna be easy to hide.


@ Meister - Sounds interesting I wish I had something like that in Shadow.
Correction, Ichika wailed that he want the girls to left him because he doesn't want any girlfriend yet, and said that Chifuyu is enough.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:02   Link #7126
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
The same goes to cosmetic as well.
That may be the reason why there are no ugly girls in any of the IS universes! Or in the entirety of most anime for that matter.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:04   Link #7127
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
That may be the reason why there are no ugly girls in any of the IS universes! Or in the entirety of most anime for that matter.
A little technobable solves anything, doesn't it?
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:06   Link #7128
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Rain - No one escapes! Their actions were recorded the previous night. Everyone has different "executioners"

Kyuukai - Tabane

Ichika - Chifuyu

Irish - Maya

"Charles" - Chifuyu as well.

If you're wondering what they did. It involves a lot of ho-yay, embarassing confessions and a viral video that make's Yaoi fangirls faint when they see it.

The way they woke up isn't any better.

Ichika - On the same bed as "Charles". Cue harem barging into the room.

Kyuukai - On Laura's room, sleeping in the same bed.

Irish - Tatenashi's bed. No upper clothing for some reason.

@ Zero - I'll add that in! Though the wording is ambigous enough that no one can tell if he means in a romantic sense or a platonic one.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:12   Link #7129
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
@ Eratas: Kyuukai already sleeps with Laura ocassionally (no 18+ stuff though), so he won't feel bad about that.

What he will feel bad and seriously regret is the video. Have it so that Koyomi found it on the internet and showed her mother.

Then have Tabane go ballistic for seeing her baby "poison" himself and others, not to mention her daughter witnessing the whole thing.

Kyuukai has more control when drunk. He becomes meek and subdued and loses a large chunk of his confidence. You could also have him pronounce his love for Laura and the fact they sleep together. Though the rest of the world doesn't need to know that they don't do it per say....

Chaos. I envision chaos in our protagonists future.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:17   Link #7130
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Rain - The confessions are more on the embarassing experienes like Ichika saying his first kiss was accidentally with Chifuyu and Irish mentionsn he had to act like loli bait for a pervert to get more info.

The viral video is ho-yay to the max since they're more touchy feely when drunk and the red faces don't help anything.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:18   Link #7131
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - I'll add that in! Though the wording is ambigous enough that no one can tell if he means in a romantic sense or a platonic one.
That's actually what I mean, Ichika said that because with Chifuyu alone he's feeling overwhelmed, that he doesn't have enough strength and time to deal with a girlfriend.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:20   Link #7132
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Zero - Which means Chifuyu gets more rivalry points from the rest of the girls Chifuyu's gonna go ballistic on him come morning.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:21   Link #7133
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
@ Eratas: Then at the very least have Kyuukai admit to hiding a stash of nekomimi ero-books under his bed.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:22   Link #7134
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: Then at the very least have Kyuukai admit to hiding a stash of nekomimi ero-books under his bed.
And eyepatched little girl, such as Jubei-Chan Doujin. Lolicon +1
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:23   Link #7135
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Rain - You got it! I'll even add that he keeps a picture of Laura wearing the pajamas umder his pillow. How would Tabane punish him though? Ichika does the usual laps while Irish gets grounded (stripped of his weapons) by Maya.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:31   Link #7136
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
@ Zero: That too.

@ Eratas: Kyuukai won't be stripped of his weapons, because he really does need them, but he will be stripped of a few things.

Dignity will be one. Imagine, what if Ichika's harem and the rest of IS Academy get to have a butler at their beck and call? That's right. Kyuukai will be an on loan servant to whoever signs up for his services. The service lasts for a day, of which they can have Kyuukai do whatever they want.

Second will be his pride. Tabane's going to write up a novel containing all Kyuukai's little quirks from his childhood and post them up on the internet as an anonymous writer.

And last but not least: Laura's reaction and what he can salvage of their relationship. Of course, they'll still be dating, as Kyuukai spends more time looking at that one photo than most of his "collection". He'll be asked to burn it (The collection, but he'll keep that photo as a mercy), but he just hides it in his armory, taking peeks at it occassionally when he gets to work in his workshop.

He gets at least one reprieve, doesn't he?
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:38   Link #7137
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Rain - That'll work All the other protags will be screwed over too. The butler thing will apply to all 4 of them in order to pay back any property damage for the previous night. The 4 butlers of IS academy

All the others include: Ichika being rumored to possible be gay or a sis-con, Irish getting harassed for being loli-bait and forced to dress as a maid, and Charles getting glares from all the girls.

@ Zero - Anything you can add?
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:40   Link #7138
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Oh, wai! Can I use this crack?

In my planning, the advancement of nanotechnology indeed bleeds directly to medical science.

Aside from making microscopic surgery possible and/or easier (such as treatment of cancer) medicines also became even more potent (to the point that hair-loss treatment became so effective that nobody is bald except by choice).

Every freaking single of medicine and health supplement contains word 'Nano' in it's package or label. The same goes to cosmetic as well.
Be my guest.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:42   Link #7139
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - Anything you can add?
Something like Ichika asked Irish to 'shop' a picture of younger Chifuyu with I.S. academy uniform aside current him? At that time, Ichika is so smashed that his logic goes backward.

Oh god, how the hell the draft become THIS cracky?
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 22:44   Link #7140
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Something like Ichika asked Irish to 'shop' a picture of younger Chifuyu with I.S. academy uniform aside current him? At that time, Ichika is so smashed that his logic goes backward.
Alrifht then! He'll need to get a picture of Chifuyu first though.

Side note - How about the punishments? Ichika gets of pretty easy compared to the others.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.