AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-11-11, 17:54   Link #7301
falcolobo
The Third Runner
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: In my house
I'm a happy man, she said yes...as pathetic as my confession may have been.

What is the condition for IS auto activation? Can hormonal stress levels (like blushing) cause one to activate? Like say that the Ichika in my Fanfic (the one with the IS core imbedded), is extremely teased by Tatenashi, can his close proximity with the IS core make him autoactivate Byakku shiki in response to his stress levels?
__________________
falcolobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 18:04   Link #7302
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
I'm a happy man, she said yes...as pathetic as my confession may have been.

What is the condition for IS auto activation? Can hormonal stress levels (like blushing) cause one to activate? Like say that the Ichika in my Fanfic (the one with the IS core imbedded), is extremely teased by Tatenashi, can his close proximity with the IS core make him autoactivate Byakku shiki in response to his stress levels?
Stress level and sense of fear may cause that, notice that Ichika summoned ByakuShiki about fraction of a second before Yamada crashed, notice usually he took SECONDS to call ByakuShiki.

Edit: Yay, I missed your first statement, sorry. Congrats!
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 18:11   Link #7303
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Falco - Doesn't it auto activate to protect the user? Since you're using an IS core in hiz body, it would probably auto-activate.

Side note - Congratulations!
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 18:39   Link #7304
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Apparently people think I should make the Ichika x Laura story a full AU fic. What the hell? Didn't think people would actually like that segment.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 18:42   Link #7305
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Apparently people think I should make the Ichika x Laura story a full AU fic. What the hell? Didn't think people would actually like that segment.
I told you the new style is better, besides, Laura is the second most popular Heroine, the first would be Charlotte and the third would be either Houki (anime only watcher) or Tatenashi (LN only reader)

EDIT: now I suddenly to make a spin-off of your story...where Ichika is drafted into army...but I can't find any convincing reason why he should be, and Chifuyu will prevent it, any suggestion
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 18:44   Link #7306
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I told you the new style is better, besides, Laura is the second most popular Heroine, the first would be Charlotte and the third would be either Houki or Tatenashi (for LN reader)
Then I have to make sure not to f-up Tatenashi's segment or her fanboys would kill me. I STILL have no idea what I'll do or if I should make the ending more risque.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 18:50   Link #7307
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quick question, Chifuyu's 24 years old in Canon, right?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 18:50   Link #7308
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
As popular as Tatenahsi is in universe, she's either third or fourth favorite so no worries, Tsundere Houki is so classically cliche she's very popular herself.

That aside, any suggestion for spin-off?

@Jak, yes, 24, Tabane too
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 18:54   Link #7309
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
How about something like AITSU? Drafted because he can pilot an I.S?
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 19:07   Link #7310
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
How about something like AITSU? Drafted because he can pilot an I.S?
I mean before the 'Ichika can use I.S.' stuff, well, maybe he was knew to able to use an I.S. before and was targeted....in short, making Ichika a child soldier.

Seems like I had to kill that certain bunny.

*KA-KLAK*

This is Zero to SaintX and Wavehawk, request backup to kill a certain plot bunny....yes, thank you.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 19:13   Link #7311
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I mean before the 'Ichika can use I.S.' stuff, well, maybe he was knew to able to use an I.S. before and was targeted....in short, making Ichika a child soldier.

Seems like I had to kill that certain bunny.

*KA-KLAK*

This is Zero to SaintX and Wavehawk, request backup to kill a certain plot bunny....yes, thank you.
Um....there are already three child soldiers in the archive. One is mature for their age (Kyuukai), one is psychopathic and suicidal (Irish), one is bitter and has PTSD (Jak's OC's) and the last one is cheerful and innocent (Inami). Adding more would mean you have to make you're own version of Ichika again.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 19:18   Link #7312
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Um....there are already four child soldiers in the archive. One is mature for their age (Kyuukai), one is psychopathic and suicidal (Irish), one is bitter and has PTSD (Jak's OC's) and the last one is cheerful and innocent (Inami). Adding more would mean you have to make you're own version of Ichika again.
Well, definitely less-cheerful than Inami, but much less dark than other three. Oh that's the bunny! Hello thar!



*BANG!* *BANG!*

Mission accomplished.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 19:19   Link #7313
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Um....there are already three child soldiers in the archive. One is mature for their age (Kyuukai), one is psychopathic and suicidal (Irish), one is bitter and has PTSD (Jak's OC's) and the last one is cheerful and innocent (Inami). Adding more would mean you have to make you're own version of Ichika again.
Uh, I count four:

Kyuukai
Irish
Eric (Hot Shot)
Inami
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 19:26   Link #7314
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Zero - So that means you won't make it?

@ Jak - It was a typo, sorry.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 19:27   Link #7315
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - So that means you won't make it?
Can't think of logical reason, so I won't.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 19:28   Link #7316
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Wake up this mornign cranky and needing lots of water.

and something oily to eat, but I didn't buy any food. Damn.

On top of that, no Char whatsoever in my dreams. But a lot of gaint robots screaming shounen manga magical attacks and kung fu. No, no. I can't use that in iny fic. I don't want to. Argh.

I should stick to vodka. Sake and Barley whiskey are not good sources for inspiration.


...goes to buy some asprin. Lots of sprin
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 19:30   Link #7317
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
^ Hangover eh? Poor you.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 19:33   Link #7318
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
* Still not old enough to drink*
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 19:34   Link #7319
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Angst: Teenager's self-inflicted injury.

Hangover: Adult's self-inflicted injury.
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 19:36   Link #7320
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Good thing I have neither Can't say the same for my characters though
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.