AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-18, 20:17   Link #8221
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I heard that Akatsubaki got a gun at some point? Was it due to second shift or did someone just hand her the gun? Or did the Akatsubaki develop one on its own without going into second shift or getting outside help.

thanks in advance to those who answer
It's actually called "Variable output Blaster Rifle" but shaped like a Crossbow, and constructed by [AkaTsubaki] itself to aid Houki in extremely-long range combat, it's called [Ugachi] (Thousand Pieces). The catch? It's recoil is so high that even at medium range, it's accuracy is bad. It does pack gigantic punch however...

@Eratas

Agreed.
Old 2011-11-18, 20:18   Link #8222
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Something like what Byaku shiki did during first shift: An AI voice just popped up and told her of the weapons initialization. Even she was surprised since she didn't know about it.

@ Zero - Maya's 21 right?
Old 2011-11-18, 20:19   Link #8223
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

wow, 12 pages have been added :O
Old 2011-11-18, 20:19   Link #8224
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - Maya's 21 right?
About 20-23, so 21 or 22 would be about right for a new teacher.

@Yachi Good morning.

@ Demino

Considering the name, seems like the power output can be adjusted (high power & recoil for short range and lower power/ recoil for longer range)
Old 2011-11-18, 20:22   Link #8225
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero and eratas: Thanks for the info! The LN's are getting more and more difficult for me to slug through now.

@ya-san: the power of boredom
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 20:23   Link #8226
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@zero and eratas: Thanks for the info! The LN's are getting more and more difficult for me to slug through now.
Pah, I hate everything after V4, I read it solely for info.
Old 2011-11-18, 20:23   Link #8227
Eratas123

@ Yachi - Did you see part of your fic re-write? It's on page 410.

@ Zero - Another thing, what's up with that dress she's wearing? It doesn't even look close to a uniform!
Old 2011-11-18, 20:27   Link #8228
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Hi guys! Just finished updating myself on what's newly posted.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 20:27   Link #8229
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: even at v3 it feels like the only character who was sane is being turned into another faceless being.

Am I the only one having trouble memorizing the girls' speech patterns and personal quirks due to lack of screen time and overabundance of introductions?
Old 2011-11-18, 20:28   Link #8230
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - Another thing, what's up with that dress she's wearing? It doesn't even look close to a uniform!
It's just casual dress, that's why Max ALSO doesn't use any uniform. Chifuyu never use such thing, her black suit is not uniform either (Ichika pick it for her ), but definitely more appropriate than casual clothing.

Quote:
@zero: even at v3 it feels like the only character who was sane is being turned into another faceless being.
Charlotte? She's been like that since then end of Volume 2, check it.

What I mean is, V4 gave us some insight about them despite technically being filler, V5 is trainwreck of cliche harem plot injected with aphrodisiac (no offense for those like it, personal bias and preference)

Quote:
Am I the only one having trouble memorizing the girls' speech patterns and personal quirks due to lack of screen time and overabundance of introductions?
You're not the only one.

@Rain Lol good morning (it's morning here in Southeast Asia)
Old 2011-11-18, 20:30   Link #8231
Eratas123

@ Rain - Welcome back Anything to discuss? Whether it be dark or crack, we're willing to listen.

@demino_hellsin - That's mostly because everyone's turning more and more Yandere like as the series goes. Not really much of a difference between them any more.

@ Zero - At least Max and Chifuyu are wearing suits! Yamada looks like she's about to go on a date wearing that thing!
Old 2011-11-18, 20:34   Link #8232
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - At least Max and Chifuyu are wearing suits! Yamada looks like she's about to go on a date wearing that thing!
Which also why she looks younger than she actually, even with suit like Chifuyu or Max, she would look 17-18 instead of 20s.
Old 2011-11-18, 20:45   Link #8233
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas and Zero:

I've been taking too much crack lately. So I've cooked up a new omake idea!

Name: Rules of Engagement

Plot: Across the river from the IS academy, a pagent is taking place. The prize, 37500 yen.

It's a couples pagent. The theme? Marriage. And the money is roughly 5 thousand US and/or Canadian.

The students of IS academy catch wind of this. The money is enticing, and so, the fight to find a groom takes over most of the academy, and it's open season on the guys of IS academy.

While all this is happening, Irish is wandering the academy before being abducted by Tatenashi, Kyuukai's reading over FRACTURE's rules of engagement to find his way out of this, and Ichika's being Ichika. So he ends up wandering in front of the largest group of girls.

Hilarity ensues.

And for the sake of crack, one other idea: Since Tatenashi wants the money, she'll do anything to win. Even dress up as the groom and stealing one of Kyuukai's suits. And since she decides Irish looks feminine enough... Crossdressing time!

And at the pagent, a wedding ceremony is one of the challenges... (little do they know, the ceremony is actually legit: it's a surprise to the contestants)

Sees Irish walk down the aisle*

Cracky, huh? Since Kyuukai's taken, and nobody wants to piss off Tatenashi, Ichika is the only option for the girls of ISA. So Ichika tries to get one of the guys to help him out.

Irish slams the door in his face.

Kyuukai hands Ichika a copy of FRACTURE's rules of engagement. Then slams the door in his face.

He's on his own, and every girl in the academy is after his head.

Let the crack ensue.
Old 2011-11-18, 20:46   Link #8234
StratoSpear
Sir Spiral Sallet

Currently uploading Chapter 9, since it's taking place after Silver Gospel and before August, where the novel picks up(I think...), not sure how it would fair.
Old 2011-11-18, 20:47   Link #8235
Eratas123

@ Zero - She doesn't look like she's in her 20's now! Wearing a suit would make her look older, she looks 16 wearing that thing.

@ Rain - How would Kyuukai react to seeing Koyomi having her first crush? (Without knowing who he is)

EDIT: You think Tatenashi can dress up as a dude with those pillows on her!? The judge would have to be blind not to see her as a girl!

Irish looks bishonen enough as long as he doesn't say anything in a pitch voice or drop his perma scowl/poker face.
Old 2011-11-18, 20:48   Link #8236
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Rain:

I hate to break your cracky bubble but thos boobs of her can't be hidden! Char's at the least moderate sized but Tatenahsi is a different kettle of fish!

@Eras

Ichika stated that Yamada look YOUNGER than he and his friends, she look like 14...except for the boobs who greatly compensated it, so she looks about 15-16, ans 17-18 with proper suit (like Max).

@ Stratos

From 7th July to early August, nothing happens in canon, fill it.
Old 2011-11-18, 20:51   Link #8237
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Zero: Kyuukai's suit has body armor under it. It'll make her bulkier (especially around the chest area), but a few thick plates of body armor is right under the fabric. It'll make her look like she's ripped.

That, and you guys underestimate the power of bindings.

@ Eratas: He would freak, trying to figure out who it was. Tabane would be supportive though, but at the same time scouring the world with her tech to find out who it is.
Old 2011-11-18, 20:54   Link #8238
StratoSpear
Sir Spiral Sallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post

@ Stratos

From 7th July to early August, nothing happens in canon, fill it.
Working on it~
Old 2011-11-18, 20:55   Link #8239
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

V
A
N
D
A
M

Online.

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 20:57   Link #8240
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I still can't help but think Jean(or was it Jeanne?) Claude whenever I read that name.

Tags
fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest