AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-22, 06:52   Link #8901
Eratas123

@ Zero - ......Whipped
Old 2011-11-22, 06:53   Link #8902
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - ......Whipped
Definitely whipped, Chifuyu, of all people facepalmed at it.
Old 2011-11-22, 06:56   Link #8903
Eratas123

@ Zero - Why is it that all the OC's are whipped? Irish, Kyuukai, Iori, Yoshi, Inami, and Maximillian are pretty much butt monkeys whenever they're in a relationship.

@ Box - Asked a question in the previous page.
Old 2011-11-22, 06:56   Link #8904
demino_hellsin
That one guy

does class 1-4's teacher have a name?

EDIT: thank you
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 06:57   Link #8905
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I think another teacher is mentioned in LN, but not sure, it's definitely not class 1-4's homeroom teacher.

Quote:
@ Zero - Why is it that all the OC's are whipped? Irish, Kyuukai, Iori, Yoshi, Inami, and Maximillian are pretty much butt monkeys whenever they're in a relationship.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but whipped male OC = -30 Stu points, and that aside, all girls in the I.S. verse are dominatrix in nature. The guys just need to push them down at correct times and robbed the pants of relationship from the girls.
Old 2011-11-22, 06:57   Link #8906
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author

Her age is a woman's secret, as for class 1-4's teacher, no, her name has not been revealed.
Old 2011-11-22, 06:58   Link #8907
Eratas123

@demino_hellsin - You think anybody other than class 1-1 is actually given screentime? Even Rin's class is ignored.

@ Box - Not even a guess?
Old 2011-11-22, 07:00   Link #8908
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author

Quote:
@demino_hellsin - You think anybody other than class 1-1 is actually given screentime? Even Rin's class is ignored.

@ Box - Not even a guess?
I'm just kidding, she's 18 years old.
Old 2011-11-22, 07:05   Link #8909
Eratas123

@ Zero - So between a child terrorist, a combat engineer, a male prototype IS pilot, an armor pilot, a teenage teacher and a super genius not even one actually gets equal saying? Man, relationships in the IS verse suck!

@ Box - She looks like she's older than that Oh well, please read her chapter when it comes out I'm also making one for Tabane, Maya, and Byaku-shiki personification a.k.a Imouto-shiki!
Old 2011-11-22, 07:11   Link #8910
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author

Quote:
@ Zero - So between a child terrorist, a combat engineer, a male prototype IS pilot, an armor pilot, a teenage teacher and a super genius not even one actually gets equal saying? Man, relationships in the IS verse suck!

@ Box - She looks like she's older than that Oh well, please read her chapter when it comes out I'm also making one for Tabane, Maya, and Byaku-shiki personification a.k.a Imouto-shiki!
Box: "Saying a woman looks older than her age, you really do have a death-wish, Era-chan."
Era-chan: "IT's okay, I could always ask help from <Ren>, and I'm not Era-chan!!"
Box: "Waa~ Era-chan so tsundere, but no no, <Ren>'s corpse is mine."
Mike: *loads shot-gun*
Vicky: *forever-alone...*
Old 2011-11-22, 07:15   Link #8911
Eratas123

@ Box - I wouldn't ask help from <Ren>! I'm not suicidal enough to do that! Besides, what can Chelsea do? I have a knife and a shotgun.

Side note - Please don't all me with "chan" I experienced puberty late so I had a bit of "dude looks like a lady" and my voice turned oddly high pitched whenever I spoke Jap when I was younger. I still smack my friends when they add that honorific on me.
Old 2011-11-22, 07:16   Link #8912
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

So Earatas has 2 berserk button

1. Called Tsundere
2. Called with -chan suffix.
Old 2011-11-22, 07:17   Link #8913
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author

Quote:
@ Box - I wouldn't ask help from <Ren>! I'm not suicidal enough to do that! Besides, what can Chelsea do? I have a knife and a shotgun.

Side note - Please don't all me with "chan" I experienced puberty late so I had a bit of "dude looks like a lady" and my voice turned oddly high pitched whenever I spoke Jap when I was younger. I still smack my friends when they add that honorific on me.
See, I already wrote it in line with your back-story.

On a more serious note, I on the other hand, experienced early puberty, which is why my friends often make fun of my manly beard.
Old 2011-11-22, 07:17   Link #8914
StratoSpear
Sir Spiral Sallet

Quote:
Define "butt monkeys".

Because after the events of Chapter 9, Inami doesn't really let anyone have a free shot at him.
Old 2011-11-22, 07:19   Link #8915
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
So Earatas has 2 berserk button

1. Called Tsundere
2. Called with -chan suffix.
And I ended up using both in a single post.
Old 2011-11-22, 07:22   Link #8916
Eratas123

@ Zero - Being called a girl as well annoys me. Though that might be because my friends tend to be rowdy and I'm more of the voice of reason (AKA, the nanny). Hanging out with a lesbian and her telling me she's jealous of some of my looks also tends to be bad for one's masculinity.

@ Box - All I have is a small mustache that I shave. I take over my mom more than my dad

On topic: @ Zero - Who are the confirmed pairings in sacred twins?

@ Stratos - The constant abuse he gets makes him a butt monkey. Irish has the constant misunderstandings, Kyuukai has having an Ice queen for a girlfriend and 4/5 of Maximillian's LI's end up hurting him one way or another.
Old 2011-11-22, 07:24   Link #8917
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Define "butt monkeys".

Because after the events of Chapter 9, Inami doesn't really let anyone have a free shot at him.
Of course we said it in humorous tone, the guys will be manly when they have to, either the condition is serious enough and the girls don't look it that way, or the girls went overboard with their feeling of superiority (because the guys let them that is). Ichika didn't let Rin have a free shot in Sacred Twins either.

The guys just feel didn't need to argue, and winning argument just not worth the effort (Irish is not a sexist and can hit hard regardless of the gender of his target, for example, but he chose the best option, being silent, that and he's put on a tight leash).

Confirmed Pairing: Ichika and Madoka, Charles and Laura, Dan and Utsuho, the rest is whether Blitz and I can get a conclusion or not, but probably Tabane with Iori and Chifuyu with Yoshi.
Old 2011-11-22, 07:27   Link #8918
StratoSpear
Sir Spiral Sallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Of course we said it in humorous tone, the guys will be manly when they have to, either the condition is serious enough and the girls don't look it that way, or the girls went overboard with their feeling of superiority (because the guys let them that is). Ichika didn't let Rin have a free shot either.

The guys just feel didn't need to argue, and winning argument just not worth the effort (Irish is not a sexist and can hit hard regardless of the gender of his target, for example, but he chose the best option, being silent, that and he's put on a tight leash).
Ah, guess I can sit with that.

Just that after Chapter 9, if Cecilia decides to throw another Megaton Punch, she might be on the receiving end... of a bokken.
Old 2011-11-22, 07:31   Link #8919
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Ah, guess I can sit with that.

Just that after Chapter 9, if Cecilia decides to throw another Megaton Punch, she might be on the receiving end... of a bokken.
Inami: "DO YOU REMEMBER WHO BROKE MY FACE?!"

*Swing bokken*

Cecilia: "Kyaaa!!"
Old 2011-11-22, 07:33   Link #8920
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Irish retaliates with a knife Good thing his partner is there to stop him or he'd be in a LOT of trouble.

@ Zero - Irish and Tatenashi, Ichika and Harem, Kyuukai and Laura, Akira and Natasha, Squall and Autumn, Utsuho and Dan.

Tags
fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest