AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-22, 08:15   Link #8941
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
If Rong is separated from Ichika's room, would it be safe to assume that they would separate the two in class as well?

EDIT: I mean they would both be kept in different classes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ demino_hellsin - Why is he even in class? He can't pilot so the school wouldn't place him there.
I think him being in class is fine, the class of course not all about I.S. remember? Not that Rong need to study or anything, but it'll be even weirder if he wasn't in any class, what's his reason for being there?

Him being different class on the other hand is good, plus you have chance to highlight the other and more rooms for OC, preferably Class 1-2 (Rin's) or Class 1-4 (Kanzashi).

Your problem is actually how you introduce Rong, I don't know how to fix that told you the truth. Had they kept Rong is a terrorist as secret from the students, then all is fine and dandy.

Quote:
@ Zero - Do you think any of the girls having an erotic daydream is OOC.
Char was hoping for erotic dream, if that's OOC then I'll eat my keyboard.

Quote:
@ Meister - .....MILF. Those soldiers are desperate, aren't they?
Hush, that's definitely forbidden word-

*Shot by Chifuyu*
Old 2011-11-22, 08:15   Link #8942
StratoSpear
Sir Spiral Sallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
It was requested that Rong not be singled out. For practicals, he is to use his AE. However he has to pass on the first few classes because the AE was undergoing final modifications to be "safe"
If you're able to pull this part decently, I might just about refer to it for my planned sequel fic as well. (If you permit so, that is. )

While Inami still holds private training sessions with Tsurugi and that only Chifuyu knows about it aside from the couple themselves, I just know that somehow, someway, someone will just have to bump into one of their sessions... where things will start to go haywire.
Old 2011-11-22, 08:21   Link #8943
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author

Btw, MILF means "Moro Islamic Liberation Front".
Old 2011-11-22, 08:21   Link #8944
Eratas123

Why is MILF a forbidden word now?

@ Zero - IS academy has about 450 students and the school knows Rong was a former terrorist so they wouldn't place him in a room. The chairman is smart enough not to place students at risk unless he knows they can handle it (Tatenashi).

Side note - But what about Kanzashi and Tatenashi? I already know Charlotte's a covert pervert.

EDIT: @ Box - Where did that come from?
Old 2011-11-22, 08:25   Link #8945
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: I'm rewriting the whole thing so back to chapter one. I'm keeping the whole, Rong introducing himself as a terrorist. But I'll try to do so in a way where he's absolutely nervous and the class thinks he's joking. The teachers and staff are trying to keep it quiet.

@eratas: Now that I think about it, singling him out won't only cause America to start wailing. America would actually want that, because it would keep other countries from getting data on the AE. In short, every country but America would be the one ISA has to say "shove off" to. Because it may be weaker than the IS but it's the next best thing. With only 467 originals world wide I imagine people would want something that is not limited production, even if it does suck a lot but can at least scratch IS. :|... this is under the assumption that Tabane won't suddenly decide to say "Hey guys! Free IS for everybody! For men and women!"

@stratos: I am very bad at execution, but I think the idea is doable. I don't mind you using it but it's best to practice
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 08:27   Link #8946
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author

Quote:

@ Zero - IS academy has about 450 students and the school knows Rong was a former terrorist so they wouldn't place him in a room. The chairman is smart enough not to place students at risk unless he knows they can handle it (Tatenashi).

Side note - But what about Kanzashi and Tatenashi? I already know Charlotte's a covert pervert.

EDIT: @ Box - Where did that come from?
Here in the Philippines, the MILF along with the Abu Sayyaff, and the NPA are known rebel groups.
Old 2011-11-22, 08:28   Link #8947
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
See Box's comment

Quote:
I said IF the student didn't know, however it was told to the student, to hell and back, if ONLY the teacher (and few select student such as Tatenashi) knew then it's just fine and dandy (like Irish, every teacher MUST know).

But once again, Rong was put there based on the pressure of USA government and 'trust', which as you said was moot point.

EDIT:

@ Demino

If you want the story to survive, erase the part where Rong is introduced as Terrorist to the student, no matter the method, there's no salvation, I assure you.

Quote:
I think Kanzashi will be the most innocent, in terms of pervertedness:

Tatenashi > Cecilia > Charlotte > Houki = Rin > Ran > Kanzashi.

(EDIT: Damn why the hell I always forget about Cecilia? )
Laura is out of equation, due to her unstable condition and lacks concept of taboo.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-11-22 at 08:38.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 08:29   Link #8948
Eratas123

@ Box - Nevermind, I read the article.

@ demino_hellsin - Why not just hide it? Are you telling me that Rong was never once taught to lie or keep a cover?

@ Zero - Love the fact that Cecilia was cut despite having one of the most perverted daydreams in the novels
Old 2011-11-22, 08:34   Link #8949
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: Rong wasn't taught to hide it, normally it would be common sense for him to do so. Sleep deprivation, trying too hard to be normal, forced to introduce himself to girls when he'd spent all his recallable memory with guys, misguidance by Fillia on how to be "normal", plus he actually cares about the first impression he was going to make. It kind of just slipped his mind and spat it out.
Old 2011-11-22, 08:35   Link #8950
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author

Quote:
@ Box - Nevermind, I read the article.

@ demino_hellsin - Why not just hide it? Are you telling me that Rong was never once taught to lie or keep a cover?

@ Zero - Love the fact that Cecilia was cut despite having one of the most perverted daydreams in the novels
Wait wait, so you weren't referring to the rebel group?

Then that means...

Oh, you dog.
Old 2011-11-22, 08:40   Link #8951
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

is it just me or is it just occurred to me that Tatenashi possibly falling for Ichika, the same as Cecilia, but pushed up a notch?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 08:42   Link #8952
Eratas123

@ Detective - Why the hell would I be referring to a terrorist group!? I meant it as Mom I'd love to - *Gets shot by Karon*

@ demino_hellsin - That makes sense. Being stressed and tired naturally makes a person more susceptible to saying stupid things.

@ Blitz - She seems to like him because she helped her get close to her sister again.
Old 2011-11-22, 08:45   Link #8953
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demino

Let's try it, if Eratas said fine, then it'll be fine, rewrite the chapter based on your conclusion of our discussion and pray God

@Blitz

It doesn't came as surprise to me (even though I skipped a lot of part featuring her)...
Old 2011-11-22, 08:47   Link #8954
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Spoiler for introduce yourself:

^ It's supposed to go something like that ^

Old 2011-11-22, 08:50   Link #8955
Eratas123

@ Zero - Why do you hate her so much? She's not as bad as you think.

@ demino_hellsin - It's better, but why is he so shy now? Unless you're going to re-do his personality as well.
Old 2011-11-22, 08:50   Link #8956
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Demino
^ 3x much better in my opinion! But he could be mistaken for shy person, so be careful.

@Eratas

I know, I have no coherent reason to do so, and it's really unreasonable for me to do so, but it's all about personal opinion and preference.
Old 2011-11-22, 08:56   Link #8957
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

I don't know whether Box-kun did that mistake on purpose or not, but its as funny as hell.

And yes, Eras, having been in the SAF for 2 years, I know that soldiers are desperate.

I really need to keep Last Exile from messing with my work. Its like the old days again, when the weirdness of GONZO offerings would just find the way to make everyone weirdly awesome.

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 08:56   Link #8958
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: I want to try depicting Rong as scarred but trying his best to move past that. His personality is mostly still the same but rather than letting his aloof self take over, he's actively trying to be... sociable... truth be told I have never written a character like that before but I want to try. He's not obfuscating stupidity but he's trying to do what Fillia told him, use his skills for the betterment of others. (If you've read his backstory in a previous post )

By the time Rong goes to ISA, he is trying to create a normal life for himself.
Old 2011-11-22, 08:56   Link #8959
Eratas123

@ Zero - Be careful, don't let prejudices affect your writing. I'm not a big fan of Tabane, doesn't mean she'll be a bitch in Shadow (Quite the opposite since I'm using Rain's version.)

Irish's lectures do call her out on some of her past actions though.

@ demino_hellsin - Did Rong experience any Rehab prior to going to ISA?

@ Meister - I sure hope none of them are lolicons Irish would get jealous They'd get killed by her dad
Old 2011-11-22, 09:00   Link #8960
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - Be careful, don't let prejudices affect your writing. I'm not a big fan of Tanae, doesn't mean she'll be a bitch in Shadow (Quite the opposite since I'm using Rain's version.)
EXACTLY what I'm afraid of, and one of the reason I can't write draft of Sacred Twins currenty. I forced myself to read V5 but ended up punched my monitor in rage, and doesn't even know why I'm angry either. I'm afraid that by the time I introduced her, character derailment and bashing ensues.

Maybe just sub-conscious memory I've forgotten, or maybe some bad impulse in the brain due to hypnotic effect, not really sure.

I'll try to read it when I'm relaxing, maybe could get better result.

Tags
fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest