AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-02, 08:18   Link #10821
Eratas123

@ Stratos - I didn't mean Cecilia! I meant the girl you said who hates men and resents Inami being her teacher due to being abused by men prior to enrolling.

Also, make sure the canon cast actually beat it on their own instead of fighting it and having Inami go "big damn heroes" and saving their ass. You need to show them as being competent without Inami.

The IS combat should be done carefully. Remember, this fandom has issues with stories that have machines that fight IS head on and win. Make sure that Minerva doesn't goomba stomp the IS and that he actually shows damage from fighting it.
Old 2011-12-02, 08:36   Link #10822
StratoSpear
Sir Spiral Sallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - I didn't mean Cecilia! I meant the girl you said who hates men and resents Inami being her teacher due to being abused by men prior to enrolling.
Ah, you mean Kirin Arakaki. Yeaah... hers is a different case. No worries there

Quote:
Also, make sure the canon cast actually beat it on their own instead of fighting it and having Inami go "big damn heroes" and saving their ass. You need to show them as being competent without Inami.
Will work on that

Quote:
The IS combat should be done carefully. Remember, this fandom has issues with stories that have machines that fight IS head on and win. Make sure that Minerva doesn't goomba stomp the IS and that he actually shows damage from fighting it.
He will be taking damage, that's no doubt.

Spoiler for Scene:

Just something I cooked up out of the blue.
Old 2011-12-02, 08:40   Link #10823
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: Big bad doesn't curbstomp all the bastions of power in ISA, just keeps them from boarding an IS Tatenashi seems to be the only exception since she has a personal IS... though she is student council president I can prolly reason that, she's a student and she's fighting a terrorist that has decades of history and combat experience... or not...
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 08:43   Link #10824
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Silver Zephyrs pilot is Madoka Orimura/M so she wouldn't act surprised. Now I'm wondering about one thing: Does Inami beat her? She was ablr to hold down 3-5 IS pilots without losing so the Minerva's going to get it's ass scrapped.
Old 2011-12-02, 08:46   Link #10825
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Tatenashi also fought a terrorist with years of experience and history (Arachne). Didn't stop her from kicking her into next tuesday and coming out on top. As I said, you havr to remember how strong the canon cast is.
Old 2011-12-02, 08:47   Link #10826
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: guess I have to invest more time in the LN's
Old 2011-12-02, 08:49   Link #10827
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author

You don't have to, just open the box and you'll find everything there.
Old 2011-12-02, 08:51   Link #10828
StratoSpear
Sir Spiral Sallet

Quote:
@ Stratos - Silver Zephyrs pilot is Madoka Orimura/M so she wouldn't act surprised. Now I'm wondering about one thing: Does Inami beat her? She was ablr to hold down 3-5 IS pilots without losing so the Minerva's going to get it's ass scrapped.
The Minerva would've already gone through Phase Shift into Proioxis by that time.

Moreover, in this case, one of the pilots she beat down happens to be Tsurugi herself... and you know how Inami would react to that.

This is pretty much a case of Kshatriya vs a NT-D'ed Unicorn, only the Zephyrs has more than just a bunch of bits and is much more competent than just throwing bits around hoping to land a hit. (And yes, due to its small size and refined performance during Phase Shift, the Proioxis is much more agile than an IS)

Still, being a draft, this is bound to change.
Old 2011-12-02, 08:51   Link #10829
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Read volume 5, 6 and 7. Alernatively, just ask Detective.

@ Box - How's your present doing?
Old 2011-12-02, 08:56   Link #10830
demino_hellsin
That one guy

what does arachne use anyway?
Old 2011-12-02, 08:56   Link #10831
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Hello guys, sorry I'm inactive now. I'm really, really STRESSED, DEPRESSED these days.

Anyways, I got an ending, no, sad and teary ending for my chapter 3

Spoiler for Ending:

Whatcha think? I'm also crying while typing this ^_^
Old 2011-12-02, 08:59   Link #10832
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Still, three IS were fighting her and she barely flinched till Cecilia took out her new weapon. Having Inami beat her would break canon since it's most likely Ichika who's the only one who can beat her. The Minerva's main trait is that it's weaker than IS, having it gain the same abilities just makes it an IS in all but name.
Old 2011-12-02, 08:59   Link #10833
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author

Doing fine.

Arachne uses a Spiderman IS.
Old 2011-12-02, 09:00   Link #10834
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm assuming it has tactical value in military combat? Or is it just a showy 1v1 kind of machine?
Old 2011-12-02, 09:02   Link #10835
StratoSpear
Sir Spiral Sallet

Quote:
@ Stratos - Still, three IS were fighting her and she barely flinched till Cecilia took out her new weapon. Having Inami beat her would break canon since it's most likely Ichika who's the only one who can beat her. The Minerva's main trait is that it's weaker than IS, having it gain the same abilities just makes it an IS in all but name.
No worries, I'll see to it.

It's still a draft anyways.
Old 2011-12-02, 09:03   Link #10836
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Energy webs and multiple arms shaped like spider legs that can both be used for stabbing or shooting. She's also an experienced pilot but got curbstomped by Tatenashi.

@ Yachi - Laura's a bit OOC. She wouldn't assume they were a couple based solely on Tatenashi sleeping on his shoulder. Most cases have the two tripping and one landing on top of one another to show make the character misunderstand and think they're having sex/making out.
Old 2011-12-02, 09:04   Link #10837
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Alright, since no one saw my post, I'm gonna revise it again.

Be right back
Old 2011-12-02, 09:09   Link #10838
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: sounds like a trapper with its best usage in guerrilla warfare. Going head to head with it isn't bad but my analysis just tells me that if they based it on a spider, then it's a trap master.
Old 2011-12-02, 09:11   Link #10839
Eratas123

@ Box - Do you mind if I make a fic similar to yours? You seem to busy to male it.

Also, do you think I should have Tatenashi's chapter get really close to sex before I unceremoniously block her?

@ Stratos - Why would M attack them anyway?
Old 2011-12-02, 09:12   Link #10840
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author

Exactly, hence the Spiderman IS.

Sure you can, it's true that I'm busy, even though i have no intention of studying for exams.

Go ahead with the cockblocking.

Last edited by Masuzu; 2011-12-02 at 09:13. Reason: ninja'd
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest