AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-10, 21:07   Link #12241
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I need to find some way for Tatenashi and Irish to make a compromise with each other. It doesn't have to be romantic, I'm even reconsidering making them a couple.
Old 2011-12-10, 21:12   Link #12242
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Eras

Ayup, compromise means they have to tolerate each other's bad points/ flaw and try to improve their own self to suit the others. If you take compromise as plot pointm then communication between them is important.
Old 2011-12-10, 21:13   Link #12243
Eratas123

@ Rain - I'll think about the mecha part. Everything else is good and he might not even end up with Laura.

Side note - So how about going to the arcade or the park? Also, the end of it is visiting Maya's house where her family is. Of course, there's going to be the awkwardness of explaining exactly why she has a 14 year old adopted son. The way Irish makes it sound like they're a couple really doesn't help things. Plan to give her sibling too
Old 2011-12-10, 21:18   Link #12244
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I'd suggest the park, since it's a better environment for bonding. Also, it doesn't seem like either of the two of them are interested in video games.

Imagines them failing at Dance Dance Revolution*

Thoughts on Irish: FAIL.

Thought's on Maya:... Bouncy much...?

~~~

If he doesn't end up with Laura, wouldn't it cause a time paradox in Future Imperfect, Animesuki version?

Also, if he doesn't end up with Laura, his other partner would better be Canan.

I keep thinking that due to Tatenashi's character, she'd try to teach Koneko on how to be a shipper.

And Ichika's harem will teach them about the wonders of being Tsundere/Yandere.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 21:20   Link #12245
Eratas123

@ Senpai - How though? Tatenashi drags people at her pace while Irish is a guy who rarely talks. I need a foci to start their compromise.

@ Senpai and Rain - Kanzashi's outline for Daydreams.

1st Chapter - Ichika signs up as her butler and starts serving her. This continues till he finds her crying about her inferiority complex and tries to comfort her. Unfortunately, she thinks he's just being paid to say that so she tells him to shut up.

2nd Chapter - Continue from where we left off and Kanzashi gets scolded by one of her instructors about not matching up to her sister. This causes Ichika to defend her and makes her realize he was being honest about it. Kanzashi then defends Ichika when the parents blame him for insubordination. The parents see that she cares for him and let him stay. Their relationship strengthens.

3rd Chapter - They spend more and more time with each other and she admits that she doesn't care if she can't surpass her sister as long as she has him by her side. Ichika agrees and says he had enough money to help Chifuyu already, he just stayed in order to be with her. Cue Climax scene.

Any suggestions?
Old 2011-12-10, 21:24   Link #12246
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: The outline sounds great! I can't wait to see it written up.
Old 2011-12-10, 21:28   Link #12247
Eratas123

@ Rain - Maya's not interested, but she wants Irish to start acting like more of a 14 year old so she drags him to the arcade for fun. Irish wouldn't fail though. Did you forget he's the most agile and lithe protag? Also, they get attention simply because Irish acts abnormal and Maya's attractive

It won't cause a paradox since the future imperfect takes every outcome imaginable. Why do you think everyone from Ichika's harem has a kid?

Tatenashi being a shipper makes sense since she ships Kanzashi x Ichika. I hope she doesn't teach her about the art of seduction, though
Old 2011-12-10, 21:30   Link #12248
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - How though? Tatenashi drags people at her pace while Irish is a guy who rarely talks. I need a foci to start their compromise.
Well, that's your challenge. As I said, I saw her selfishness in that part as her weakness and either she realized it or someone calls her on it.

Quote:
@ Senpai and Rain - Kanzashi's outline for Daydreams.

1st Chapter - Ichika signs up as her butler and starts serving her. This continues till he finds her crying about her inferiority complex and tries to comfort her. Unfortunately, she thinks he's just being paid to say that so she tells him to shut up.

Quote:
2nd Chapter - Continue from where we left off and Kanzashi gets scolded by one of her instructors about not matching up to her sister.
That instructor should be fired immediately, some kind of idiot ball. Change it to the instructor IMPLIED it in polite words.

Quote:
This causes Ichika to defend her and makes her realize he was being honest about it. Kanzashi then defends Ichika when the parents blame him for insubordination. The parents see that she cares for him and let him stay. Their relationship strengthens.
Yup

Quote:
3rd Chapter - They spend more and more time with each other and she admits that she doesn't care if she can't surpass her sister as long as she has him by her side. Ichika agrees and says he had enough money to help Chifuyu already, he just stayed in order to be with her. Cue Climax scene.

Any suggestions?
No, that's as far as I can tell.
Old 2011-12-10, 21:34   Link #12249
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Koneko asks her on how to impress boys (talking about her father). Tatenashi thinks she's thinking about how to impress boys in general. And she may or may not be in her highly attractive substitute teen body at the time.

First she tries on her father, in her little girl form. Kyuukai nearly faints, but after learning about Tatenashi's involvement, he explains that the "methods" are meant for boys outside of the family.

And then she tries it on Ichika, in her teen body since Tatenashi explained it would have greater impact. Cue harem walking in as she attempts to shimmy off Ichika's pants.

Side note, this is Koneko's perception of romantic relationships:

1. Find guy she likes
2. Get to know him
3. Take him home/out/somewhere
4. ???
5. PROFIT!
Old 2011-12-10, 21:40   Link #12250
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: some people who argue can fall in love because they see so much of the bad points of each other so much that the good points(when they show) stand out more that and zero's right in saying that chemistry is made. That's what I think.

Honne's chapter outline(hope it pleases):

Honne is sitting in class as per usual. She thinks of what she should do because as much as she likes the IS, she likes having fun more. Then she remembers the last time that she was scolded by a teacher for playing around in class. It leads to remembering how people always scolded her for her easygoing playful attitude. Honne thinks to herself that she's easygoing because it's easier that way. Most people think she was born slow but instead she just doesn't like complicated stuff. Getting angry is complicated, girl drama is complicated, homework is complicated, fashion is complicated, relationships are complicated, so she just faces it all with a smile.

Speaking of complicated stuff, her gaze goes to Ichika who's sitting in front of her. She thinks about the first time she saw Ichika and how excited she got. It was only passing interest at first but whenever they passed each other in the hallway, or whenever they had to work together for something, he treated her with a lot of patience. Most people would scold her slowness but Ichika didn't he just encouraged her. She guess she started to have a liking for him then. Honne thinks the complications wouldn't be so bad if it was Ichika, he had a habit of being simple after all.

She remembers Ichika is always being proud that he can do chores well and imagines herself with him. They would live in a simple house, probably enough for five. It's only her and Ichika then. She sits at the porch in her cosplay outfit and Ichika comes around with a sigh saying the cleaning is done. Honne giggles and tells him to sit with her. Ichika joins her and they enjoy each other's company for awhile. Honne notes that it's warm and wants to take a nap. She tells Ichika to lend her his lap so she can sleep. Ichika protests a bit but agrees in the end, with a blush. He remarks that she probably wouldn't be so warm if she wasn't wearing that cosplay outfit. Honne pouts and asks whether he hates her cosplay outfits. Ichika ofcourse, gets nervous and blows up his defense out of proportion. Ichika explains that it's just that he's only seen Honne in her cosplay outfit. Honne grins and remarks with a coquettish wink that he'd seen what was underneath during their honeymoon. Ichika, again goes absolutely red and stutters that he meant that he'd never seen her wear anything casual, only cosplay, wedding dress and... well let's not get into that. Honne stares at Ichika for a bit and kisses his red cheeks. Ichika looks at her with a open-mouthed stare. Honne promises him that she'd show him her casual clothes. She goes in for a kiss...

smack! awakened again by the teacher. Honne notices that Ichika is giving her a look of apology and sympathy. Honne feels something in her heart flutter.

the next day(Sunday) she passes Ichika by in the dorm halls and Ichika can't help but stare after her. After all, it wasn't everyday that Honne was in a dress(something to your tastes?). Honne meets up with her friends who are outside and they ask her why she's not in her cosplay. She smiles with a secret only she knows and explains, "it was a promise.".

------------------------------

prolly not my best work. I'll try to refine this once I get back in a few hours.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 21:41   Link #12251
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I'll just probably have Maya tell them to shut up, sit down, and start dealing with their problems. Beware the nice ones

Also, the instructor was polite about it, Ichika saw what was happening based on Kanzashi's reaction and decided to stick up for her in his own polite way. The instructor flips out though.

@ Rain - Is there anyone on the Tokiwa Family that's not a pervert? I'm pretty sure only Irish and Ichika are not perverted in the least. Koyomi's read ecchi manga so she doesn't count.

@ Senpai and Rain - Now for Tatenashi: How does Arranged marriage sound? Ichika can either be the perfect suitor, or the one who isn't a suitor but Kanzashi has feelings for. So it's either a perfectly arranged marriage or a Forbidden romance. What sounds better?
Old 2011-12-10, 21:45   Link #12252
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Family "curse". Something to do with Ryuu Tokiwa's father being a Tohyama and marrying into the Tokiwa bloodline.

I give you three guesses to who Koyomi is blood related to.

For Tatenashi, arranged marriage would sound a bit weird to her, since she's the type to go after her men/man/Ichika herself.

Forbidden romance on the other hand would be more enticing for her character, since the sheer risk and heat of it would be enough to excite her to persue such a thing. It fits her character more.
Old 2011-12-10, 21:46   Link #12253
Eratas123

@ Demi - A bit short for a daydream, but I'll see if I can put it Hopefully it'll get enough of a good reaction. I might have to skip giving her a life arc though, she's too calm to have a dramatic story.
Old 2011-12-10, 21:48   Link #12254
Eratas123

@ Senpai and Rain - What should be Ichika's role then? Childhood friend? Servant? Gardener?
Old 2011-12-10, 21:51   Link #12255
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Server would be more applicable, since Ichika would have more of a reason to be around Tatenashi at nearly all times. What reason would Tatenashi have to be around a gardener? If she has an immense love for flowers, then it would work too.
Old 2011-12-10, 21:51   Link #12256
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Probably some guys that take everything easy until he need to get serious, so, childhood friend ahoy. Both the sexist movement and the difference of social status will cause a great, GREAT rift.
Old 2011-12-10, 21:55   Link #12257
Eratas123

@ Rain - Though that would cause questions such as why they hired a kid to be a server How old should Ichika be when he signs up though? I'm tempted to make him a kid to have them get to know each other for a long time, but that would bring up the Child Labor argument.
Old 2011-12-10, 21:59   Link #12258
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He should at least be 12-14, and should be as headstrong and determined as he is in the present. He could press for Tatenashi's parents to hire him after a convincing argument.
Old 2011-12-10, 22:04   Link #12259
Eratas123

@ Senpai and Rain - Mixture of both ideas.

Chapter 1 - Ichika is adopted by the Sarashiki family and works as a servant to pay them off. This starts when Ichika's 7 and Tatenashi's 8. Fast forward to the future and we find a scene where Tatenashi makes plans to romance our oblivious Harem hero. This is because they spent so much time together and Ichika never seems to react to romance so she's taking a step up.

Chapter 2 - The plan takes hold and Tatenashi tries to seduce our protag, but he says no because she's his master and the fact that the IS sexism thing makes him nervous to pursue a relationship with her. Ichika tries to avoid her from thereon out.

Chapter 3 - Tatenashi is told by her parents that she needs to continue the line and since she hasn't found a husband yet, an arranged marriage was made for her. This causes her to feel sad and Ichika to get worried. I dunno what to do after this, can you give me any suggestions?
Old 2011-12-10, 22:06   Link #12260
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

And now for some combo breaker....

--------------

"The boys are bit anxious that even if they can feel some freedom here, when they returned to the society they’ll once again put under the same pressure they always fear of, for men being equivalent to a worthless, mindless slave. The same goes to the girls, they’re anxious about prejudice that all girls are power-thirsty creature”

"At the same time, if we toughen them mentally now, they would be crushed by the society. Weak women will be ridiculed, rebellious men will be frowned upon and rejected..."

"The point is that to build again the shattered trust that separated them, that's what we planned here"

"We understand then"

"It's a gamble which I, Iori Senbei, will take, and the odds are everything...."
-----------

Hmm, I guess even co-ed school have their problem

Suggestion:

1. Tatenahsi accepted it, but Ichika thwarted the ceremony
2. Tatenashi refused and tampering with the plan.

I guess a challenge where Ichika's pride and everything is put as odd for the bet.

Tags
fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest