AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-12-11, 11:55   Link #12561
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Meistah - What happens to Dunoa after this?

@ Senpai - Jerkass or jerk with a heart of bronze?

Side note - New idea: Irish is running from an IS pilot and runs into Kanzashi on the field. The pilot ignores her and tries to kill Irish......only for her to shoot her when she partially summons the gun she already repaired
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 11:57   Link #12562
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
@Meister - At any rate, won't as epic as Shooting St@rs. My brain can't handle and process the awesomeness.

(Doesn't stop the orbital elevator scene though....)

@Eras - More like ignorant ass actually, but he lacked ANY good points besides being actually nice

Also

Kanzashi: "How dare you to ignore me..."
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 12:03   Link #12563
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Senpai - Does he actually care about his students, though? Might add some pet the dog scenes.

Side note - Irish doesn't ignore her, he tells her to get out since since he assumed she had no IS with her, then she saves his ass. Of course, Irish owes her and she plans to use that
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 12:08   Link #12564
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Does he actually care about his students, though? Might add some pet the dog scenes.
Some pet the dog might be him cheering Saruyama and other students that just fired, also convinces Run not to stop being idol (however that works). Though he reap benefits from it, he DOES helped them at any rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - Irish doesn't ignore her, he tells her to get out since since he assumed she had no IS with her, then she saves his ass. Of course, Irish owes her and she plans to use that
Lol, I mean it was the enemy pilot that ignores her, but you have a point.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 12:10   Link #12565
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Senpai - Is his perverted behavior explained here? Also, is Golden darknees involved somehow?

Side note - What do you think: Asking him to convince Ichika to go on an outing with her or telling him to distract her sister and keep her entertained so she doesn't bother her?
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 12:11   Link #12566
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
@eras:

He'd reinstate Vulkan and have him head the reconstruction of the French plant. Now free of Antoinette's grasp, he visits Jeanne's grave and tells her that Charl is as committed to duty as she was. He reverses the charges levelled at Charl by Antoinette and focuses on rebuilding his company.

At the very least, he disappears from Charl's life, and she goes back to spending time messing around with Ichika.

Once ST@RS ends, I'd like to show him and Charl on talking terms and possibly in the midst of transfer of ownership.

I used to have Jean-Marcs utterly crushed, but as I planned this arc somehow he turned into a victim in a web of intrigue! Am I letting him off too lightly for the sake of feelgoodness?


@zero:

you're joking. This is all waffy fluffy, everything turns out for the better. What epic is there.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 12:14   Link #12567
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Meistah - Aww~ That's a happy ending Charl should still have a moment where she says she hasn't forgiven him yet, but she's willing to try if he is.

Side note - It may be fluffy, but the plot is excellent. Kingdom Hearts is a kids game, doens't stop it from wrenching at older players hearts.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 12:20   Link #12568
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Is his perverted behavior explained here? Also, is Golden darknees involved somehow?
No, it's just a quirk of him, no justification of sort.

Yes, Golden Darkness is a type of human-Nanomachine-ETX hybrid born before the story even began (technically she's 24), but was saved/ defeated by Rito when she tried to assassinate him. He was heavily injured in process though, while she's just immobilized for a while (there Rin Kujou replaced him temporarily as Hirameki Endou pilot due to similarity in combat principle)

She was held Captive by A.S.D.F. (much like Irish), and just like Rito is weak against EMP.

(anyway in this fanon PT already exist in 60s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - What do you think: Asking him to convince Ichika to go on an outing with her or telling him to distract her sister and keep her entertained so she doesn't bother her?
Please elaborate further, can't understand.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 12:26   Link #12569
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Senpai - Actually, PT existed since the 40's in canon so this isn't far fetched. How did Rito manage to beat someone like Golden Darkness?

Side note - Irish owes her a favor and Kanzashi fully expects him to pay her back. To do this, she makes him do either of this.

1. Tells him to find a way to convince Ichika to go on an outing(date) with her since she's aware that they get along okay later in the story.

2. Distract Tatenashi since she's bugging/pestering her to hang out together too much. She knows Irish asking Tatenashi for anything outside of combat will distract her for a while.

Either way, it's humiliating for him since he either begs Ichika to go out with Kanzashi, or ask Tatenashi to go on an outing and not the other way around.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 12:32   Link #12570
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Actually, PT existed since the 40's in canon so this isn't far fetched.
Wait, then Sacred Twins is breaking Canon! I'll save that for later, next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
How did Rito manage to beat someone like Golden Darkness?
Using his Armored Stratos of course....but Yami is packed with Anti-I.S. weapon, which also works well against it, so Yami still superior (think Irish and Jammer knife, but stronger and faster, and CAN FLY).

Rito figured that he can't beat her with straight fight, and that 85% of Yami's body is nanomachine, so he used EMP bomb that hurt himself, but hurt Yami even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - Irish owes her a favor and Kanzashi fully expects him to pay her back. To do this, she makes him do either of this.

1. Tells him to find a way to convince Ichika to go on an outing(date) with her since she's aware that they get along okay later in the story.

2. Distract Tatenashi since she's bugging/pestering her to hang out together too much. She knows Irish asking Tatenashi for anything outside of combat will distract her for a while.

Either way, it's humiliating for him since he either begs Ichika to go out with Kanzashi, or ask Tatenashi to go on an outing and not the other way around.
the second, much more in character.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 12:38   Link #12571
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Senpai - Taking you with me then Rito has a lot of cojones here and it shows Where did Rito get the EMP from, though? IS don't normally come with it.

Also, that info about PT existing since WW2 was mentioned by Ichika in one line and in the middle of his food porn so most readers don't catch on it.

Side note - Which leads to him awkwardly asking if Tatenashi wants to go with him somewhere in the weekend. Her response? For the first time in a long while, she's speechless Of course, this doesn't last long and she proceeds to MH him
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 12:40   Link #12572
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meistah - Aww~ That's a happy ending Charl should still have a moment where she says she hasn't forgiven him yet, but she's willing to try if he is.

Side note - It may be fluffy, but the plot is excellent. Kingdom Hearts is a kids game, doens't stop it from wrenching at older players hearts.
I think I'll add that in to her talk with her father:




"I haven't forgiven you, and I don't think I can... But Mother... She already forgave you... Because of that, I will try, if you are willing."

"..."

"Charlotte."

The younger Dunois listened.

"Your eyes..." Jean-Marcs continued. "You have your mother's eyes."

He turned back to face the window full of ruined factory.

"You may go."

Charlotte nodded a short bow and left. She felt strangely fuzzy, if only because that was the first time in a decade that he called her by that name.

She was barely out the door when a throng of girls mobbed her. They kept walking, and Jean-Marcs had turned back to look.

"Is it over?" He could hear a girl in red hair ask.

"Its over." Char replied, beaming radiantly.

"Yosh! This calls for a celebration!" yelled someone so short only her raised arms could be seen. "I'm hungry!!"

"Karon!"

And their laughter resonated around Dunois' cold room. Once certain they had left, Jean-Marcs strode to his desk and dug out a yellowed book. Its cover showed a planner years out of date, and he fingered through it, stopping only on a page of him, his then-new factory, and a tall woman with purple eyes like Charl's.

"Of all the mistakes I've made, you're still the best one, Jeanne."

~~~~~~

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 12:42   Link #12573
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Taking you with me then Rito has a lot of cojones here and it shows Where did Rito get the EMP from, though? IS don't normally come with it.
Rito always pack it everywhere....better to die than be killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Also, that info about PT existing since WW2 was mentioned by Ichika in one line and in the middle of his food porn so most readers don't catch on it.
In the middle of FOOD PORN, damn you Ichika, damn you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - Which leads to him awkwardly asking if Tatenashi wants to go with him somewhere in the weekend. Her response? For the first time in a long while, she's speechless Of course, this doesn't last long and she proceeds to MH him
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 12:43   Link #12574
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Meistah - Sweet~! You're possibly the First person who shows Dunoa as more than a complete villain Congratulations

@ Senpai - Wow, that's pretty depressing

I only caught it because I was reviewing the book for any info He goes from talking about the Box Lunch set to that

Side note - Wait, if Irish is half a head shorter/a head shorter than her, then will she really MH him?
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 12:59   Link #12575
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Wow, that's pretty depressing
Well, he once kidnapped and tortured by unknown people (presumably someone hated Saibai). This is why he always been trained Military-style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I only caught it because I was reviewing the book for any info He goes from talking about the Box Lunch set to that
I always been not attentive enough to catch such easter egg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - Wait, if Irish is half a head shorter/a head shorter than her, then will she really MH him?
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 13:01   Link #12576
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Senpai - Looks like she and Laura have something in common Why does Rito have no PTSD from this?

Side note - Is it really possible to suffocate in a MH?

Side note 2 - Not sleeping?
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 13:08   Link #12577
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Looks like she and Laura have something in common Why does Rito have no PTSD from this?
He does, as noted, his fear/ crippling shyness of girls is because his training camp in German, but it was played for laughs somewhat (and really, he's immune to amazon, cold mannered girl, hence his closeness to Laura and Rin).

The more serious part is Rito will not hesitate to kill himself rather than being tortured/ interrogated, hence why he always bring the EMP grenade everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - Is it really possible to suffocate in a MH?
It's what happens in reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note 2 - Not sleeping?
I fell asleep hours ago, it always hard to sleep again once I sleep in the daylight.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 13:11   Link #12578
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Senpai - Scared of girls? Specific types or just the gender itself?

Sid note - Should probably do a scene of him passing out then. Honestly, it's easier than trying to choke the guy out
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 13:19   Link #12579
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Scared of girls? Specific types or just the gender itself?
As noted, he's shy amongst any girls, but especially weak against seductive one.

Almost immune to emotionless/ cold mannered type (Laura, Yui, Rin, later Yami) and Riko (due to the time spent together even though she's seductive/ playful), not immune when they're naked of course...

(somehow I forgot about Riko for a while )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Sid note - Should probably do a scene of him passing out then. Honestly, it's easier than trying to choke the guy out


Anyway, I'm going to try for a sleep, maybe I'll log in again if I can't.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 13:22   Link #12580
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ senpai (if you log back on) - Why does he fear girls yet like Haruna? Most people can't be both unless they're extremely rare cases.

Side note - Irish seems to only form friendships with females with huge chests The only exception is Karon. Laura's more of a sister.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.