AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-15, 12:54   Link #13181
Eratas123

1. What's a funnier reaction? Screaming in shock when he sees them have a moment or daying he understands.......then he tries to jump out the window and "wake up from this bad dream".

2. Does he resent his parents, then?

3. What do you think about Dan and Utsuho leaving the house to escape the craziness then having a talk? Then the snow starts falling and Dan comments that she looks like a snow angel. Then they get closer and closer.....
Old 2011-12-15, 13:01   Link #13182
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
1. What's a funnier reaction? Screaming in shock when he sees them have a moment or daying he understands.......then he tries to jump out the window and "wake up from this bad dream".
The latter, until Joshua caught him and explain that if Irish did not agree he'll keep things as professional and platonic. (they do love each other but Irish is more of a priority than their relationship)

Quote:
2. Does he resent his parents, then?
Rito used to resent them, but later he began to understand their position. The deconstruction part came later as both Saibai and Ringo saw their child changed so much, the kids became TOO independent and distant.

Quote:
3. What do you think about Dan and Utsuho leaving the house to escape the craziness then having a talk? Then the snow starts falling and Dan comments that she looks like a snow angel. Then they get closer and closer.....
It has to happen, I won't forgive you if it's not.
Old 2011-12-15, 13:08   Link #13183
Eratas123

@ Senpai

1. Nah, he's okay with it He was just suprised since he wasn't expecting it Then how do either say they're in a relationship to him? It'll be awkward no matter what.

2. One of the biggest burdens of parents is seeing their child eventually outgrow them. It happened too early for the To LOVE ru cast. In a twisted sense, Irish's mother feels this way regarding her son when he rejects her and says he'll always fight her.

3. Which do you think of these is better?

1. They manage to kiss....then a camera flashes and Honne and Tatenashi grin at them while waving a camera.

2. They try to kiss but they get blocked. Dan sighs in disappointment......then he checks his pockets and sees that she left him a number
Old 2011-12-15, 13:13   Link #13184
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai

1. Nah, he's okay with it He was just suprised since he wasn't expecting it Then how do either say they're in a relationship to him? It'll be awkward no matter what.
Considering Joshua, he'll try to tell him in a conversation, slowly but surely caught his full attention and making sure Irish NOT shocked, Maya blurt it too soon and screw his plan.

Quote:
2. One of the biggest burdens of parents is seeing their child eventually outgrow them. It happened too early for the To LOVE ru cast. In a twisted sense, Irish's mother feels this way regarding her son when he rejects her and says he'll always fight her.
Precisely what I planned.

Quote:
3. Which do you think of these is better?

1. They manage to kiss....then a camera flashes and Honne and Tatenashi grin at them while waving a camera.

2. They try to kiss but they get blocked. Dan sighs in disappointment......then he checks his pockets and sees that she left him a number
If this is an complete AU, they can have number 1, if this was supposed to be insert-able in canon, then number 2. Either way the ship is official in almost everyone's fanon.
Old 2011-12-15, 13:20   Link #13185
Eratas123

@ Senpai

1. How would Maya blurt it out?

Joshua: O-Okay, we're going to have to explain this in someway you can understand.

Irish: What is it, Joshua.

Joshua: Well I g-

Maya: U-Um, shouldn't you call him dad now?

Irish: .....Eh?

2. Will they get better with their parents? It's sad if they just leave it alone.

3. I'm wondering if this is canon or not since I wanted to include Madoka She dresses in a santa outfit when she sees everyone else doing it
Old 2011-12-15, 13:35   Link #13186
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai

1. How would Maya blurt it out?

Joshua: O-Okay, we're going to have to explain this in someway you can understand.

Irish: What is it, Joshua.

Joshua: Well I g-

Maya: U-Um, shouldn't you call him dad now?

Irish: .....Eh?
Yes, like that.

Quote:
2. Will they get better with their parents? It's sad if they just leave it alone.
They will, but what's broken can't be fixed perfectly.

Rito still prone to sacrifice his own satisfaction for the sake of everyone's happiness (harem ending is NOT what he wanted), Mikan can't enjoy her childhood anymore.

Lala and Saki still indebted and responsible for their Kingdom and Corporation respectively (in OT3 ending Rin still unable to accept Saki as equal and thus their family is rather shaky)

Ren is pressed up with larger issues that stuff like rivalry and romance, Lun can't be together with Rito for years because she's an idol...

Hell, even relatively adjusted Haruna has her problem (similar to Kanzashi but less resentment and more on inferiority), Yui even moreso, being too dedicated to everything and pressing herself too hard. Yuu and Akiho basically the survivor of simialr problem, and thus more adjusted than their sister.

All things considered, the problem will be toned down, but not completely disappeared.

Quote:
3. I'm wondering if this is canon or not since I wanted to include Madoka She dresses in a santa outfit when she sees everyone else doing it
THEN PICK1! PICK 1!
Old 2011-12-15, 13:41   Link #13187
Eratas123

1. *Imagine's Tatenashi's parents and his "parents" having a talk* He better not say anything wrong or Tatenashi Tou-san will make Maya think her son did indecent things to their daughter just for jokes.

2. Better than a permanently destroyed family. It's honestly preferable to them going on as they usually are. Will you make the ending optimistic?

3. 1 it is then Why do you like this ship so much, anyway?

Side note - Not sleeping?
Old 2011-12-15, 13:48   Link #13188
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
just dropping this for you guys to ponder:

Snippet: IS/ZnT Cross Idea lol from the Breaking in/of Louise Thread (v15) of another forum

comments, suggestions and cookies are welcome.

*waits for the thread to suddenly swing into high gear and get this post IGNORED AGAIN like a couple of others previously*
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 13:49   Link #13189
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
1. *Imagine's Tatenashi's parents and his "parents" having a talk* He better not say anything wrong or Tatenashi Tou-san will make Maya think her son did indecent things to their daughter just for jokes.

Quote:
2. Better than a permanently destroyed family. It's honestly preferable to them going on as they usually are. Will you make the ending optimistic?
Despite the cemented bittersweet note, the ending is fairly optimistic. Even those that don't end up with Rito get their own happiness.

Quote:
3. 1 it is then Why do you like this ship so much, anyway?
because it's very normal.

Quote:
Side note - Not sleeping?
Probably later, due to me taking three hours nap before.

@SaintX

LAWL even though I'm not knowing about ZnT too much, that's easy to understand.
Old 2011-12-15, 13:53   Link #13190
Eratas123

@ Saint X - It seems like a good idea, but it needs some work since Ichika's and Saito's personality's are near the same.

If you don't want to get ignored, just ask whose opinion you want.

@ Senpai

1. Does anybody die

2. Yet you also like IKaron which is probably one of the most abnormal ships.
Old 2011-12-15, 13:56   Link #13191
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
1. Does anybody die
The human-like ETX that fell for Ren and various Mauve Shirt introduced in the story.

Quote:
2. Yet you also like IKaron which is probably one of the most abnormal ships.
Because it's crazy enough to work, duh.
Old 2011-12-15, 13:59   Link #13192
Eratas123

1. Okay, what do you think will happen once Ichika picks one girl?

2. The relationship is so unequal, though. Their difference in status is going to be a problem later on. Then again, opposites attract
Old 2011-12-15, 14:00   Link #13193
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
1. Okay, what do you think will happen once Ichika picks one girl?
Depends on how the resolve is made (if he did it hurriedly without properly cementing his relationship with the one that isn't picked, things will go south).

Quote:
2. The relationship is so unequal, though. Their difference in status is going to be a problem later on. Then again, opposites attract
Old 2011-12-15, 14:05   Link #13194
Eratas123

1. Do you think there's a chance of Canon!Ichika actually picking someone at the end?

2. Wait, I just realized something: What will Irish do once he's stopped doing missions? Go back to school? He's not a student and having no College in Japan is suicidal.
Old 2011-12-15, 14:13   Link #13195
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
1. Do you think there's a chance of Canon!Ichika actually picking someone at the end?
If by V8 the harem antic still went back and forth, I'm very skeptic.

Quote:
2. Wait, I just realized something: What will Irish do once he's stopped doing missions? Go back to school? He's not a student and having no College in Japan is suicidal.
Irish is smart enough to resume school rather quickly, and considering his achievement, there's plenty of ways (usually related to connection Sarashiki family had but wut).
Old 2011-12-15, 14:16   Link #13196
Eratas123

1. Tatenashi (No chance) and Kanzashi just joined so I think we'll have more harem comedy. I really wish Ichika made it clear who he likes.

2. Either Engineer or Doctor (Joshua can teach him) then I'm wondering if he should go to jail, though. That was one of the original endings where he gets arrested after he refuses FRACTURE protection.
Old 2011-12-15, 14:21   Link #13197
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
1. Tatenashi (No chance) and Kanzashi just joined so I think we'll have more harem comedy. I really wish Ichika made it clear who he likes.
I was irked that 'one heroine per novel' is way too slow and unfair (the first five member is introduced in FIRST two volumes for god's sake), better divide them evently than one at a time.

Quote:
2. Either Engineer or Doctor (Joshua can teach him) then I'm wondering if he should go to jail, though. That was one of the original endings where he gets arrested after he refuses FRACTURE protection.
Even Jail wouldn't be as bad considering his accomplishment and character development, think Chocolove from Shaman King (if you read that). Out of jail Irish would be a new, better person than his biter past before meeting the protagonists.

EDIT: still prefer non-jail ending though.
Old 2011-12-15, 14:25   Link #13198
Eratas123

@ Senpai -

1. At least it'll stop now. I can't imagine who else they can introduce at this point without making it look like an asspull.

2. Okay, back to lighthearted stuff: What exactly is the reason most fanfics depict all the girls falling for any guy who enters the Academy? It feels like reading a pop idol story.
Old 2011-12-15, 14:30   Link #13199
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
1. At least it'll stop now. I can't imagine who else they can introduce at this point without making it look like an asspull.

Quote:
2. Okay, back to lighthearted stuff: What exactly is the reason most fanfics depict all the girls falling for any guy who enters the Academy? It feels like reading a pop idol story.
If they're reasonably attractive why not? And back to square one: not everyone has same taste when it comes to word 'attractive'.

Besides, just like in real life, not all of the girlfriend-boyfriend stuff is serious business beyond graduation to marriage and death. Most of those girls probably just want to have fun with their boyfriend, and broke up if they felt like not compatible enough.
Old 2011-12-15, 14:36   Link #13200
Eratas123

This kind of bugs me because girls have been shown to not go fangirl on any guy that enters the Academy. Look at Dan, he had no fangirls chasing him and he's been described as a long haired pretty boy in TVtropes. It just feels odd that girls are relegated to people who say "Kyaaa~" every time a guy opens his mouth. The girls weren't even that bad in canon. Is this usually the norm?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest