AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-12-15, 12:54   Link #13181
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
1. What's a funnier reaction? Screaming in shock when he sees them have a moment or daying he understands.......then he tries to jump out the window and "wake up from this bad dream".

2. Does he resent his parents, then?

3. What do you think about Dan and Utsuho leaving the house to escape the craziness then having a talk? Then the snow starts falling and Dan comments that she looks like a snow angel. Then they get closer and closer.....
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 13:01   Link #13182
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
1. What's a funnier reaction? Screaming in shock when he sees them have a moment or daying he understands.......then he tries to jump out the window and "wake up from this bad dream".
The latter, until Joshua caught him and explain that if Irish did not agree he'll keep things as professional and platonic. (they do love each other but Irish is more of a priority than their relationship)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
2. Does he resent his parents, then?
Rito used to resent them, but later he began to understand their position. The deconstruction part came later as both Saibai and Ringo saw their child changed so much, the kids became TOO independent and distant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
3. What do you think about Dan and Utsuho leaving the house to escape the craziness then having a talk? Then the snow starts falling and Dan comments that she looks like a snow angel. Then they get closer and closer.....
It has to happen, I won't forgive you if it's not.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 13:08   Link #13183
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Senpai

1. Nah, he's okay with it He was just suprised since he wasn't expecting it Then how do either say they're in a relationship to him? It'll be awkward no matter what.

2. One of the biggest burdens of parents is seeing their child eventually outgrow them. It happened too early for the To LOVE ru cast. In a twisted sense, Irish's mother feels this way regarding her son when he rejects her and says he'll always fight her.

3. Which do you think of these is better?

1. They manage to kiss....then a camera flashes and Honne and Tatenashi grin at them while waving a camera.

2. They try to kiss but they get blocked. Dan sighs in disappointment......then he checks his pockets and sees that she left him a number
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 13:13   Link #13184
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai

1. Nah, he's okay with it He was just suprised since he wasn't expecting it Then how do either say they're in a relationship to him? It'll be awkward no matter what.
Considering Joshua, he'll try to tell him in a conversation, slowly but surely caught his full attention and making sure Irish NOT shocked, Maya blurt it too soon and screw his plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
2. One of the biggest burdens of parents is seeing their child eventually outgrow them. It happened too early for the To LOVE ru cast. In a twisted sense, Irish's mother feels this way regarding her son when he rejects her and says he'll always fight her.
Precisely what I planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
3. Which do you think of these is better?

1. They manage to kiss....then a camera flashes and Honne and Tatenashi grin at them while waving a camera.

2. They try to kiss but they get blocked. Dan sighs in disappointment......then he checks his pockets and sees that she left him a number
If this is an complete AU, they can have number 1, if this was supposed to be insert-able in canon, then number 2. Either way the ship is official in almost everyone's fanon.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 13:20   Link #13185
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Senpai

1. How would Maya blurt it out?

Joshua: O-Okay, we're going to have to explain this in someway you can understand.

Irish: What is it, Joshua.

Joshua: Well I g-

Maya: U-Um, shouldn't you call him dad now?

Irish: .....Eh?

2. Will they get better with their parents? It's sad if they just leave it alone.

3. I'm wondering if this is canon or not since I wanted to include Madoka She dresses in a santa outfit when she sees everyone else doing it
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 13:35   Link #13186
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai

1. How would Maya blurt it out?

Joshua: O-Okay, we're going to have to explain this in someway you can understand.

Irish: What is it, Joshua.

Joshua: Well I g-

Maya: U-Um, shouldn't you call him dad now?

Irish: .....Eh?
Yes, like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
2. Will they get better with their parents? It's sad if they just leave it alone.
They will, but what's broken can't be fixed perfectly.

Rito still prone to sacrifice his own satisfaction for the sake of everyone's happiness (harem ending is NOT what he wanted), Mikan can't enjoy her childhood anymore.

Lala and Saki still indebted and responsible for their Kingdom and Corporation respectively (in OT3 ending Rin still unable to accept Saki as equal and thus their family is rather shaky)

Ren is pressed up with larger issues that stuff like rivalry and romance, Lun can't be together with Rito for years because she's an idol...

Hell, even relatively adjusted Haruna has her problem (similar to Kanzashi but less resentment and more on inferiority), Yui even moreso, being too dedicated to everything and pressing herself too hard. Yuu and Akiho basically the survivor of simialr problem, and thus more adjusted than their sister.

All things considered, the problem will be toned down, but not completely disappeared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
3. I'm wondering if this is canon or not since I wanted to include Madoka She dresses in a santa outfit when she sees everyone else doing it
THEN PICK1! PICK 1!
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 13:41   Link #13187
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
1. *Imagine's Tatenashi's parents and his "parents" having a talk* He better not say anything wrong or Tatenashi Tou-san will make Maya think her son did indecent things to their daughter just for jokes.

2. Better than a permanently destroyed family. It's honestly preferable to them going on as they usually are. Will you make the ending optimistic?

3. 1 it is then Why do you like this ship so much, anyway?

Side note - Not sleeping?
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 13:48   Link #13188
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Philippines
Send a message via MSN to Saint X
just dropping this for you guys to ponder:

Snippet: IS/ZnT Cross Idea lol from the Breaking in/of Louise Thread (v15) of another forum

comments, suggestions and cookies are welcome.

*waits for the thread to suddenly swing into high gear and get this post IGNORED AGAIN like a couple of others previously*
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 13:49   Link #13189
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
1. *Imagine's Tatenashi's parents and his "parents" having a talk* He better not say anything wrong or Tatenashi Tou-san will make Maya think her son did indecent things to their daughter just for jokes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
2. Better than a permanently destroyed family. It's honestly preferable to them going on as they usually are. Will you make the ending optimistic?
Despite the cemented bittersweet note, the ending is fairly optimistic. Even those that don't end up with Rito get their own happiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
3. 1 it is then Why do you like this ship so much, anyway?
because it's very normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - Not sleeping?
Probably later, due to me taking three hours nap before.

@SaintX

LAWL even though I'm not knowing about ZnT too much, that's easy to understand.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 13:53   Link #13190
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Saint X - It seems like a good idea, but it needs some work since Ichika's and Saito's personality's are near the same.

If you don't want to get ignored, just ask whose opinion you want.

@ Senpai

1. Does anybody die

2. Yet you also like IKaron which is probably one of the most abnormal ships.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 13:56   Link #13191
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
1. Does anybody die
The human-like ETX that fell for Ren and various Mauve Shirt introduced in the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
2. Yet you also like IKaron which is probably one of the most abnormal ships.
Because it's crazy enough to work, duh.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 13:59   Link #13192
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
1. Okay, what do you think will happen once Ichika picks one girl?

2. The relationship is so unequal, though. Their difference in status is going to be a problem later on. Then again, opposites attract
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 14:00   Link #13193
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
1. Okay, what do you think will happen once Ichika picks one girl?
Depends on how the resolve is made (if he did it hurriedly without properly cementing his relationship with the one that isn't picked, things will go south).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
2. The relationship is so unequal, though. Their difference in status is going to be a problem later on. Then again, opposites attract
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 14:05   Link #13194
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
1. Do you think there's a chance of Canon!Ichika actually picking someone at the end?

2. Wait, I just realized something: What will Irish do once he's stopped doing missions? Go back to school? He's not a student and having no College in Japan is suicidal.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 14:13   Link #13195
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
1. Do you think there's a chance of Canon!Ichika actually picking someone at the end?
If by V8 the harem antic still went back and forth, I'm very skeptic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
2. Wait, I just realized something: What will Irish do once he's stopped doing missions? Go back to school? He's not a student and having no College in Japan is suicidal.
Irish is smart enough to resume school rather quickly, and considering his achievement, there's plenty of ways (usually related to connection Sarashiki family had but wut).
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 14:16   Link #13196
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
1. Tatenashi (No chance) and Kanzashi just joined so I think we'll have more harem comedy. I really wish Ichika made it clear who he likes.

2. Either Engineer or Doctor (Joshua can teach him) then I'm wondering if he should go to jail, though. That was one of the original endings where he gets arrested after he refuses FRACTURE protection.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 14:21   Link #13197
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
1. Tatenashi (No chance) and Kanzashi just joined so I think we'll have more harem comedy. I really wish Ichika made it clear who he likes.
I was irked that 'one heroine per novel' is way too slow and unfair (the first five member is introduced in FIRST two volumes for god's sake), better divide them evently than one at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
2. Either Engineer or Doctor (Joshua can teach him) then I'm wondering if he should go to jail, though. That was one of the original endings where he gets arrested after he refuses FRACTURE protection.
Even Jail wouldn't be as bad considering his accomplishment and character development, think Chocolove from Shaman King (if you read that). Out of jail Irish would be a new, better person than his biter past before meeting the protagonists.

EDIT: still prefer non-jail ending though.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 14:25   Link #13198
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Senpai -

1. At least it'll stop now. I can't imagine who else they can introduce at this point without making it look like an asspull.

2. Okay, back to lighthearted stuff: What exactly is the reason most fanfics depict all the girls falling for any guy who enters the Academy? It feels like reading a pop idol story.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 14:30   Link #13199
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
1. At least it'll stop now. I can't imagine who else they can introduce at this point without making it look like an asspull.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
2. Okay, back to lighthearted stuff: What exactly is the reason most fanfics depict all the girls falling for any guy who enters the Academy? It feels like reading a pop idol story.
If they're reasonably attractive why not? And back to square one: not everyone has same taste when it comes to word 'attractive'.

Besides, just like in real life, not all of the girlfriend-boyfriend stuff is serious business beyond graduation to marriage and death. Most of those girls probably just want to have fun with their boyfriend, and broke up if they felt like not compatible enough.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 14:36   Link #13200
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
This kind of bugs me because girls have been shown to not go fangirl on any guy that enters the Academy. Look at Dan, he had no fangirls chasing him and he's been described as a long haired pretty boy in TVtropes. It just feels odd that girls are relegated to people who say "Kyaaa~" every time a guy opens his mouth. The girls weren't even that bad in canon. Is this usually the norm?
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.