AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-19, 12:28   Link #13661
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Tabane has nothing to do with Kanzashi's case.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 12:31   Link #13662
Eratas123

Very last post. I have to sleep.

Didn't you say it was her who hacked the word file into the web? Which, by the way, caused the death of a bunch of people
Old 2011-12-19, 12:33   Link #13663
demino_hellsin
That one guy

a third party era-era, a third party. Not tabane, no motive at all.

in the dictionary hacker =/= Tabane

Going to sleep now.
Old 2011-12-19, 13:10   Link #13664
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Okay, I did a lil snooping around of my own around the novel plotline/info and apparently Tatenashi Sarashiki and the Sarashiki Family seems like the go-to people for my 'hellbent-on-revenging-my-brother-Ichika' for my story

Apparently she has ties to a 'secret organization' that fights against another 'secret organization'...? I know what the other 'secret organization is, I'm just being mundane about it.

If anyone has any more info other than that on the subject, let me know please - I hate writing about something completely in the dark...

But one thing is promised - 'M' vs 'Brunhilde' - better believe it.
Old 2011-12-19, 20:00   Link #13665
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meistah - How fast are these planes? I remember white knight owning a crapload of planes with just her BFS.
When they first appear in ~Infinite Sky~, they perform around Late G1. Their enemies fielded G2 units. This was 6 years ago. SMS wasn't around during White Knight.

With Ange's modifications, they are officially G2 when they appear in S2, barring some limitations like no shields and no means to rearm mid-air. So in a sense they are on more even footing with the villains in SHOOTiNG ST@RS, but just barely.

But with the White Knight being around G4, these planes are still no match for it. Nor do any of my IS that I use...

...well, except Vandam Form II (end S2) and Form III (end S5). But that's the right of the protagonist, right, to one day MSU until she is h4xx.

EDIT: I realize I posted only the 'newer' SMS characters. Even Kajie fought on the DART side back then in Infinite Sky. The older pilots in SMS will return as well. Especially Aniki.

I'll get to those later. Also, [Super Valkyrie] is coming soon.

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-12-19 at 20:34.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 21:29   Link #13666
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Just thought of this last night and thought I should write it before Skyrim. Non-canon.

Spoiler:

Please tell me any improvements.
Old 2011-12-19, 21:42   Link #13667
Eratas123

@ Demi - Do classes in a prison have a guard on the inside of the room with everyone or on the outside?
Old 2011-12-19, 21:45   Link #13668
demino_hellsin
That one guy

well it's dependent on the ward. If it's just regular cell block you have at least five to ten guards controlling multiple levels. Something like a 10 prisoners is to 1 guard ratio I think?

The dangerous ones in solitary or special isolation wards get at least 1 personal guard.
Old 2011-12-19, 21:46   Link #13669
Eratas123

What about the classes like rehab class? Do they have guards on the inside or the outside of the room.
Old 2011-12-19, 22:14   Link #13670
demino_hellsin
That one guy

there are still guards inside.
Old 2011-12-19, 22:16   Link #13671
Eratas123

So if the person teaching tells them to leave the room, will they do it?
Old 2011-12-19, 22:16   Link #13672
demino_hellsin
That one guy

If the instructor is vehement I suppose.
Old 2011-12-19, 22:22   Link #13673
Eratas123

So here's the biggest problem now: Should he still acknowledge Houki and Rin as childhood friends or is this an AU where he never met them?

@ Meistah - Most of the pilots are just in their teens. One of them is 15 and Irish is 14. How are they legalized to pilot and fight?
Old 2011-12-19, 22:25   Link #13674
demino_hellsin
That one guy

My suggestion: Houki, he remembers. Rin's part was lost because he met her around the same time he met Byaku-chi. Dan and Ran are still friends with him but don't mention any of the times that traumatized Ichika.

EDIT: Anyone knows some series that feature powered armor in powered armor?
Old 2011-12-19, 22:27   Link #13675
Eratas123

Nope, I don't know any series ike that. Does Power Ranger count? They have power armor an they use mecha.
Old 2011-12-19, 22:29   Link #13676
demino_hellsin
That one guy

power rangers does not count >.>
Old 2011-12-19, 22:34   Link #13677
Eratas123

Then I'm clueless, sorry.
Old 2011-12-19, 22:41   Link #13678
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Wonder what would happen if Byakushiki got an upgrade that gives him near infinite energy...
Old 2011-12-19, 23:06   Link #13679
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

[Super Valkyrie]

A new idol unit created from SHOOTiNG ST@RS that appears end of S2 at Louise's graduation party before joining the front lines in S3. They are a group of mostly 1st years, with Karon in 2nd year as the front girl and sergeant-in-battle. Their name comes from their IS units, a set derived from the defunct [Super Valkyrie Project-X] which was yet another attempt by the Foundation to replace their VM units, but ultimately proved too unstable for massproduction.

Gou Karon - (Taketatsu Ayana) Uses the Vandam II (Called Form-Two). She formed Super Valkyrie after the turmultuous S2 guided by mental images projected from the SVX units she stopped Louise from stealing. Karon leads her own band both on stage and in a Arena 5v5 fight. And she holds the security key for the SVX girls to use Valkyrie Formation and combine their units into 1 massive Super Stratos. But to from her perspective, she's no leader, but just inspiring these new idols to find the strength within themselves to shine like stars.

Hisakata Yui - Uses V-1 Refined, a variable fighter IS with a helmet that resembles a Vandam. Considered as a younger clone of Karon by Riz, Yui is described as the unstoppable drill who never loses heart. Her fighting style is likewise as brutal, spin-slamming into her opponents at sonic speeds in fighter mode before transforming and dispatching them with revolver tonfas. Popular amongst gamers, the Idol of Games has a prominent presence online, and was an amateur internet idol before being scouted to an idol in real life. She owns consoles of every kind, regularly reviews new games as they appear, and is the only student who managed to survive Maximillan's impossible Protoss rushes in Starcraft. Likewise, she wears accessories inspired by consoles; most often a cross-cursor in her hair. She plays the bass in Super Valkyrie.

Erisa Weber - Uses V-2 Extended, a heavy assault IS covered head to toe in armor with shoulder mounted artillery cannons. Erisa is Erika's younger sister, who begins the story as a third-year middle school student (S1), but later enters ISA the following year in the idols' junior class 1-2 (S3). Unlike her older sister, Ui is mature, responsible, and brave, though she still shares a strong relationship with Erika and has a great deal of love and respect for her older sister. Despite being a year younger than Erika, she is nearly identical to her with her hair down and is even once able to fool the ST@RS. Her ISper ability is like Erika's allowing her to heft the bulky V-2 Extended with ease. She is also a fast learner like Erika, able to learn playing the guitar after a few days' practice. She takes particularly good care of the large Weber brood in Erika's absence and strives to look after her older sister at school even at the risk of her own health. She eventually joins the SHOOTiNG ST@RS at the end of the second season, becoming a guitarist of Super Valkyrie.

Akazuki Junko - Uses the V-3 Extended, an Armored Stratos platform developed from the Vandam Joaqium Orchiris. Junko is Erisa's, Yui's and Sumire's classmate and knew Yui and Sumire since middle school, though in different years. Her mother was a famous idol in the 2000s.

Sumeragi Sumire - Uses the V-Gun Extended, a long range sniper IS that utilizes stealth and speed to attack enemies from seemingly all directions. Sumire is a terribly shy girl, and is unnerved by many things, like dogs and men. She plays the synth in the band.

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 23:11   Link #13680
Eratas123

@ Demi - Overpowered much?

@ Meistah - Looks like you've prepared for everything
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest