AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-09-29, 16:43   Link #1821
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
The Ho yay is OVER 9000! No wonder Ichika is thought to be gay by a lot of male fans, he has more interest in a guys figure over girls btw is that a real disease he mentioned?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 18:54   Link #1822
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
The Ho yay is OVER 9000! No wonder Ichika is thought to be gay by a lot of male fans, he has more interest in a guys figure over girls btw is that a real disease he mentioned?
Gynecomastia is a real disease (and sometimes it's not even a disease, just side-effect from training your chest muscle), of course Char was healthy and he was told that he had Gynecomastia by his doctor while actually...

As I said before, Char is definitely androgynous.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 18:54   Link #1823
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Yes, just that its a poor excuse if someone is medically trained. Ie, myself.

(Also, why my self-insert character from wavehawk's challenge was a service registrar on campus)

(Also, that doc which diagnosed Char oughtta be shot )
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 18:59   Link #1824
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Yes, just that its a poor excuse if someone is medically trained. Ie, myself.

(Also, why my self-insert character from wavehawk's challenge was a service registrar on campus)

(Also, that doc which diagnosed Char oughtta be shot )
Spoiler for future chapter:
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 19:20   Link #1825
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
At least that explains the stupid sexy flanders moment Good thing Irish doesn't have Gynecomastia, he'd cut his own chest off if that happened XD . Will Charles ever find out about his real gender?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 19:24   Link #1826
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
At least that explains the stupid sexy flanders moment Good thing Irish doesn't have Gynecomastia, he'd cut his own chest off if that happened XD . Will Charles ever find out about his real gender?
He will, specifically when the story goes downhill...because by that point, everyone is fucked up.

It's still far in the future
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 19:29   Link #1827
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Downhill? So the story will go grimdark after all?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 19:33   Link #1828
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Downhill? So the story will go grimdark after all?
What do you expect? Remember our discussion about Ichika's origin?

Yeah...this is going to be grim dark, only from psychological sense, ala Evangelion.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 19:39   Link #1829
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
I'm trying to find a balance so my fic doesn't become emo

Ichika- Idealism. His origins are the least dark and he grew up with friends and family to support him, even if he lives in a stilted society he tends to ignore it. Will explore the Nature vs Nurture argument in his segment.

Kyuukai- In between. He may have had a fucked up life but he still has best friends and a family to protect and live for. Will explore the morality of killing people in his segments.

Irish- Cynicism. His life hasn't been the best and traveling with bunch of terrorists with explicit orders not to get close to any member has jaded his outlook on life. Will explore the value of human life in his segment.

What do you think?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 20:04   Link #1830
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Thumbs up

Nuff said

As for my fic, while everyone is fucked up, half of them recover very quickly, particularly Ichika.

In fact, Ichika and Madoka was a symbol of 'balance and harmony'. Order/Chaos, Idealism/Cynism, Optimism/Nihilism, Love/Hate, Independence/Dependence...
The character build so far:
Ichika: Chaos, Idealism, Optimism, Hate, Independence
Madoka: Order, Cynism, Nihilism, Love, Dependence

The good and the bad is what makes us human, not angel or demons.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 20:09   Link #1831
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
The heroines aren't gonna be left out either Their past is gonna have an effect on their actions later on. You already saw the effects of Houki and Cecilia's past on them in chapter 2 and 3

Ichika has 'hate'? That kinda fits Madoka more.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 20:19   Link #1832
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
The heroines aren't gonna be left out either Their past is gonna have an effect on their actions later on. You already saw the effects of Houki and Cecilia's past on them in chapter 2 and 3
Indeed, however since this is strictly IchiMado, all the heroines are pushed to second tier, simply has no chance of winning.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 20:20   Link #1833
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
What about Chifuyu? You're leaving onee-sama out!?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 20:22   Link #1834
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
What about Chifuyu? You're leaving onee-sama out!?
Well, there's Yoshi Joshua....

But Chifuyu had to rob him from Natasha!
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 20:26   Link #1835
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
CAT FIG-*Gets smacked by Chifuyu*
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 20:29   Link #1836
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
CAT FIG-*Gets smacked by Chifuyu*
Oh, and not only Natasha, but PT leader is lesbian EXCEPT for him.

I'll scan the sketch and see if Chifuyu, Natasha and her falling for him makes sense.

Ichika = Hate, because he tend to be come with the worst conclusion aka inability to cope with the flow. Not to mention his anger issues.
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 20:36   Link #1837
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Doesn't PT leader already have a lover? She attacked Ichika in volume 5!
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 20:39   Link #1838
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Doesn't PT leader already have a lover? She attacked Ichika in volume 5!
Joshua is Big Boss, everyone is straight for him

Spoiler for Spoiler:
__________________
Was it rape?
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 20:41   Link #1839
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I'm trying to find a balance so my fic doesn't become emo

Ichika- Idealism. His origins are the least dark and he grew up with friends and family to support him, even if he lives in a stilted society he tends to ignore it. Will explore the Nature vs Nurture argument in his segment.

Kyuukai- In between. He may have had a fucked up life but he still has best friends and a family to protect and live for. Will explore the morality of killing people in his segments.

Irish- Cynicism. His life hasn't been the best and traveling with bunch of terrorists with explicit orders not to get close to any member has jaded his outlook on life. Will explore the value of human life in his segment.

What do you think?
I say that's pretty good, as it makes each male protagonist unique and it serves as different themes to the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
What do you expect? Remember our discussion about Ichika's origin?

Yeah...this is going to be grim dark, only from psychological sense, ala Evangelion.
Part of the blame rests with me, as I keep trying on making the plot dark. xD
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 20:56   Link #1840
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@Blitz 1/2- Thanks! I'm counting on you for help in the GrimDark segments

ZeroXSEED- All the heroes have a connection to phantom task

Ichika- Madoka is his connection.

Kyuukai- They have a personal vendetta since he's stopped some of their operations before. Some of them have a crush on him though

Irish-
Spoiler:
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.