AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-27, 13:42   Link #1
Yoxall

Fukushuu Kyoushitsu (Revenge Classroom) [Manga]

Genres: Drama, Horror, Psychological, School Life, Shounen
Author: Yamazaki Karasu
Artist: Kaname Ryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manga Updates
Fujisawa Ayana was horribly bullied at school. At first, she tried to defend herself, but she soon learned to just stay quiet and wait for the pain to end. However, the bullying escalated one day, when someone pushed her into traffic. At the hospital, as she recovered, she suddenly realized that even if she didn't fight back, her classmates were probably going to eventually kill her.

From this realization, she soon decided that the only path left was for her to take revenge. Her new plan included the students who bullied her, those who stood aside and laughed, and those who did nothing to make it stop. She began gathering notes on her classmates, planning exactly what she could do to make each of their lives collapse. While some of the students really seemed to deserve their fate, her plan also included classmates that she used to count as close friends...
Pretty intense manga so far. The main character's rape faces are always fun to see. Love how she just watches everything from the sidelines as her plans go into action. Can't wait to see how messed up this whole revenge thing becomes. Only five chapters are translated so far.

Spoiler:
Old 2015-01-27, 14:31   Link #2
Mitcher
Ultimate Ojou

Holy cow, chapter 6 was pretty intense, though I don't understand why Emi didn't try to talk with Ayana when the students started to bully her... but well.

And yeah, Ayana screwed up horribly in this chapter. She had at least one friend by her side, but her revenge went too far by messing up her "classmates" lives that bad. Even though she has a reason, her revenge in those who raped her and beat her it's more important than getting revenge in the whole class without thinking of the consequences of that imho.

I am expecting that after this the author explain why Ayana is their target of bullying.

Last edited by Mitcher; 2015-01-27 at 14:42.
Mitcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 14:48   Link #3
Nandesuto

I was following this one in Chinese because the series starts off with a lot of promise, but unfortunately, it quickly derails and turns pretty meh. Real shame =(
Old 2015-01-27, 15:58   Link #4
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Remind me of Suterurareta plot except without the romcom. My sadistic side says "go on girl and kill them all." Which reminds me of my favorite Naruto quote "I'll give it back 1000 fold."

My guess is that Miho girl is somehow related to the bullying. I wonder who did Eimi call?

Thanks for introducing me to this dark story. Got too much sweetness from Arifureta lately and it got too boring for me. Revenge has never tasted so sweet yet so bitter at the same time.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2015-01-27 at 16:16.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 16:23   Link #5
Golden_Witch

I freaking love this Manga.
Nice stress relieve cause I got bullied too.

Ayana seriously reminds of someone from Umineko though appearance wise.
Golden_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 06:23   Link #6
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn

Spoiler for spoiler:
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 07:01   Link #7
Briollaire
ビームセイバー使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Weak.
Spoiler:
Old 2015-01-28, 07:02   Link #8
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for Volume 3:

which remind of a certain game about a cheerleader fighting zombie with the same weapon.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
Old 2015-01-28, 07:11   Link #9
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn

It looks like the author is running out of ideas.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 08:27   Link #10
xzpwnz
(¬‿¬)

I'm all up for psychological manga, but this seems pretty ridiculous
They're still in middle school too
Still gonna read it tho (¬‿¬)
xzpwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 08:29   Link #11
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

The teachers are just there for show. The bullying is still ongoing. Malice breeds hatred driving people into further despair and revenge.

Old 2015-01-28, 10:14   Link #12
vivaldi_in_tropical

Quote:
yeah i agree.
the charm is how she did it in a round about way.
and there is a lot of close relation that were killed/cut off too early without any real mayhem like her best friend or best friend...
vivaldi_in_tropical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 23:18   Link #13
RaymondSageClark
Silent Night Holy Night

Quote:
I disagree with you, if you do a second look at this the entire revenge plot, is only getting better. Actually with the deaths and the people already punished Ayana she's getting more and more problems to fulfill her goal.

Less people on class means more situations where she can get detected also seems like she have some hidden past with the girl who looks like a doll and the guy with a badass look.
RaymondSageClark is online now   Reply With Quote