AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-05, 19:54   Link #141
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
The wait for new episode each week is killing me.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 20:24   Link #142
NightGale
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by NutShell View Post
somebody who read the novel know about who are they ?

Spoiler for Who are They?:
Hmm, i think someone mentioned something about the King of The Night creating fake Megalos and Masou Shoujos to attack Yuu, so that pic may be those?
NightGale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 04:50   Link #143
NutShell
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
lolz zombie manga ?

can some one PM me where i can get it ?
NutShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 16:30   Link #144
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
the 1st chapter of the manga has been translated.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 16:52   Link #145
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
the 1st chapter of the manga has been translated.
where? (even thought i am not really that interested)

Edit: this been bothering me for while. is him king of night or just random megalo

__________________

Last edited by RRW; 2011-02-06 at 17:02.
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 17:32   Link #146
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
konobasho has the first chapter scanlated. Nothing special about it.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 17:34   Link #147
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
konobasho has the first chapter scanlated. Nothing special about it.
So far, I think only 10 chapters have been released.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 17:41   Link #148
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
what volume King of night is defeated?
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 17:47   Link #149
doomknight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
i thought there was 3 Vampire Ninja... but it seems Kyoko is one as well? Is that mentioned on novel or original anime plot ?


Off Topic: I was trolled again they gave me barely 10 secs of Tomonori on this episode.. Are they aware its only 12 episodes .. Sigh wait for another week but probably she wont make her introduction until chapter 7..
doomknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 17:52   Link #150
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomknight View Post
i thought there was 3 Vampire Ninja... but it seems Kyoko is one as well? Is that mentioned on novel or original anime plot ?


Off Topic: I was trolled again they gave me barely 10 secs of Tomonori on this episode.. Are they aware its only 12 episodes .. Sigh wait for another week but probably she wont make her introduction until chapter 7..
i think he get her power from king of night which in exchange of soul she kill.

correct me if i wrong

next episode is probably same as chapter 7 & 8 of manga. so probably we see Tomonori on ep 7
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 17:59   Link #151
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw View Post
i think he get her power from king of night which in exchange of soul she kill.

correct me if i wrong

next episode is probably same as chapter 7 & 8 of manga. so probably we see Tomonori on ep 7
Let's hope so. 10 seconds wasn't enough for ep 5. xD
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 18:02   Link #152
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
if we are lucky we can get "x ray glasses" and "cat" episode
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 18:29   Link #153
doomknight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw View Post
i think he get her power from king of night which in exchange of soul she kill.

correct me if i wrong

next episode is probably same as chapter 7 & 8 of manga. so probably we see Tomonori on ep 7
Seems like that... but i hope your wrong and gets introduction on ep.6(highly doubt though) because wait 2 weeks is too much for me ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Let's hope so. 10 seconds wasn't enough for ep 5. xD
Right? ... They are trolling with those small cameos...
doomknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 18:29   Link #154
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw View Post
if we are lucky we can get "x ray glasses" and "cat" episode
With the pace we're getting. I bet most of us want a second season already.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 20:30   Link #155
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
they might go for an anime ending. I hate that many light novel adaptations these days only have 12 or 13 episodes.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 20:38   Link #156
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
The anime is doing pretty decently in my opinion. We're still in volume 1 after 5 episodes. Usually for these kind of series they rush through volumes and leave out a lot of info but the anime seems to be keeping almost everything in just switching the scenes around.
__________________
Xacual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 01:47   Link #157
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
I smell a second season.

Sales goes up, more money to be made!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 02:14   Link #158
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
The anime is doing pretty decently in my opinion. We're still in volume 1 after 5 episodes. Usually for these kind of series they rush through volumes and leave out a lot of info but the anime seems to be keeping almost everything in just switching the scenes around.
haruhi suzumiya waste 6 episode on 1 light novel volume. yet able to cover 2-4 volume on firts season.

kore wa zopmbie is bit lighter than haruhi. i bet they manage to do 2-4 volume on this season
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 02:28   Link #159
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw View Post
haruhi suzumiya waste 6 episode on 1 light novel volume. yet able to cover 2-4 volume on firts season.

kore wa zopmbie is bit lighter than haruhi. i bet they manage to do 2-4 volume on this season
Haruhi isn't a good example. It did 6 for one volume but most of the volumes are multiple short stories which was what all the other episodes were.

I'm expecting 3 volumes at most used.
__________________
Xacual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 06:59   Link #160
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Haruhi isn't a good example. It did 6 for one volume but most of the volumes are multiple short stories which was what all the other episodes were.

I'm expecting 3 volumes at most used.
despite volume 2 and 3 of kore wa zombie is technically not collection of short story. you can break it into short story ("introduction of tomonori" "x ray glasses" "haruna become cat" etc) more over is more lighter than first volume.

it seem the anime end at volume 3 where the fight between king of night happens.
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ayumu`s ass, gender bender, harem, occult, romance, shounen, zombie

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.