AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2011-12-15, 04:38   Link #1
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

PC- Halo Multiplayer Cheating?

Ive been playing Halo online recently and ive found something which is really weird.

It could be i sucked so i played for a couple of more hrs and im still seeing it.

Heres some examples a grenade goes off about 5m from me i die and go sent flying. then i saw one enemie in a corner so i lobbed a grenade right at his feet it goes off and his still alive. Hell he even survives a full round from my rifle before he kills me

i unload 2 full clips of a rifle at one person then he sees me and unloads half a round at me killing me.

The same can be said about the vehicles i fire a missile from a banshee and they live then i get hit by one and get sent flying.

Im trying to get into this game cause i use to love playing MP with friends on the xbox but this is sucking the life out of it.

Does anyone know anything about this?
Old 2011-12-15, 04:44   Link #2
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Its possible to cheat on PC .. But wait, is Halo even for PC? Well, regardless.. no. A cheat that would allow immortality is not possible. The most common cheats are wallhacks and aimbots but unlimited hp? It's not just possible.

Frankly I think it's like this : You're new. You suck.. Well, moreso than the pro players. Their weapons may be much better than yours. When you're shooting, you miss alot or you're using weak weapons. If you throw a grenade, it might not get close enough to the enemy to kill.

I dunno much about Halo so I can't say more than that but at least in Call of Duty series when you start the game, no matter how pro you are, you will still be bad because your gear is. Get enough levels and you can wear perks that protect you from grenade damage and get better weapons that kill faster.. obviously.
Old 2011-12-15, 05:55   Link #3
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

halos not like that though there is no leveling up. the weapons options are limited.

Does anyone play halo here? they would know what i mean
Old 2011-12-15, 09:25   Link #4
spikexp

I've played halo PC a lot (it's my first halo and my favorite shooter). But now, the multiplayer is full of hack.

You might also have a too high ping (you lag).
spikexp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 09:32   Link #5
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i have no idea about ping, this is my first time playing an online game, it seems like it plays smoothly enough
Old 2011-12-15, 15:08   Link #6
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

*blinks*

I'm just surprised that Halo PC is still alive o_O

You will become familiar w/ the rage that accompanies FPS games, because someone will always have a better connection than you and that's the main difference maker in a straight up fight aside player skill.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 16:21   Link #7
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
I'm surprised myself that Halo PC multiplayer is still alive... It felt like it was just dumped on the PC platform and whoever put it there just left. Would just be better off playing it on a console since the PC version, which is just infested with hacks.

But yeah, the ping difference may also be another factor.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 18:28   Link #8
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

so plp with a better ping are harder to kill???? i doubt that

So plp have hacked it........goddammit
Old 2014-07-13, 04:50   Link #9
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
so plp with a better ping are harder to kill???? i doubt that

So plp have hacked it........goddammit
wow i was so stupid back then when i said that, ping is everything in a fps online game, i re read my post got shivers on how clueless i really was lmfao
Old 2014-07-13, 10:32   Link #10
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Not just ping, having super high frames per second can give players an advantage in some games.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote