AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-29, 23:12   Link #1
darthsait

2006/2007 and after

hey guys, looking for recent anime similar to kaichou wa maid sama. where the main characters are a male and female, and the male is a really cool dude and its heavy on romance/comedy.

thanks
Old 2011-01-30, 11:16   Link #2
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthsait View Post
hey guys, looking for recent anime similar to kaichou wa maid sama. where the main characters are a male and female, and the male is a really cool dude and its heavy on romance/comedy.

thanks
Shugo Chara! - (Has a good number of romance scenes, the male lead is cool but doesn't appear as often, well only as the anime progresses then he makes more appearances. But the romance between them takes quite awhile since there are some filler episodes. The comedy is pretty descent)
Old 2011-01-30, 11:45   Link #3
FireChick

Shounen Onmyouji - Made around late 2006/early 2007 and I tell you it's awesome! It may sound cliche at first, but the second half of the series is so totally different and more awesome! And yes, there IS romance, but it's more in the historical department.

Ouran High School Host Club - Yes. Comedy and romance all in one! You'll love this one!
Old 2011-01-30, 19:07   Link #4
darthsait

thanks, i have seen both ouran host and shugo chara. though i dropped shugo chara after watching a LOT of the episodes. it kinda just bored me a bit. too slow.

thanks tho, any more ideas?
Old 2011-02-02, 06:31   Link #5
Reclun
Lithium Flower

Um...-wracking brains for romcom-

Special A? And if you don't really need a 'cool' kind of cool male lead, and are fine with a cuter type, try Lovely Complex. (Seeing how long this took me irl, I now know without a doubt my tastes are warped.) There's probably more out there. I just forgot them. T^T